Print  
Author Topic: Mintpal  (Read 950 times)
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:10:13 PM

It looks like there is a big new group of pumpers working on mintpal.  Grin They have been pumping TES, TAK recently, and they always pump the same coins Smiley So we all know what we need to buy Cheesy
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 12:15:33 PM

It looks like there is a big new group of pumpers working on mintpal.  Grin They have been pumping TES, TAK recently, and they always pump the same coins Smiley So we all know what we need to buy Cheesy

Well there is something in this what you are telling but still buying them is reasonable only while big drop.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:22:51 PM

Well there is something in this what you are telling but still buying them is reasonable only while big drop.

Ofcourse, look at USDe, was trading at 20sats, everybody knows that this was a cheap price and it is just a matter of time before they pump it. This rule is for every coin, in fact. Buy and wait, sometimes wait a long time, but will you not wait 2 or 3 weeks to earn .50BTC or so? I'm waiting for a pump on DOPE for weeks. Will never sell, just wait, as they will always pump it, why? People are using their hashrate, they need to pay their bills, so some people are just pumping a coin that they own a lot and then they didn't mine at 0.007BTC per 1000kh/s but at 0.02BTC or even more.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:36:32 AM

Nice MZC pump and still moving higher. I said something on the board that Mazacoin will be pumped Cheesy Still time to get in...
ernie-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 09:29:14 PM

Problem I keep having with Mintpal is:

Total must be equal to or greater than 0.00010000

This is the same nonsense Cryptsy use to do until so many people complained.

When you mine on an auto profit switch pool, it often pays out small parcels of a lot of different coins, and they are just locked up at Mintpal until you can break this threshold.

Is there any way around it? (Apart from using Cryptsy instead)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: