Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Secure is 2-step verification  (Read 825 times)
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:49:26 AM

There are different types of two factor so it depends. If you've got a keylogger using your email address might not be a good idea.
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:53:45 PM

There are different types of two factor so it depends. If you've got a keylogger using your email address might not be a good idea.

Yeah mobile verification is pretty safe. Gaining access to your phone is much harder than email.
Rampton

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:27:06 PM

Yeah mobile verification is pretty safe. Gaining access to your phone is much harder than email.

That's why I like to use blockchain.info for the mobile verifivcation.

rohnearner (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 08:55:49 AM

and if they successfully installed the key logger and got al
ble to know your email address hthen they can steal your couns even though you have a 2FA
First I want to say it feels like you are drunk with all those typos in your post and second I would like to say that it depends what kind of 2FA you are using if it is email address than it is worthless in many cases..! because than you are not only giving away Password on one particular service but giving away details of your email acc/ too

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: