Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 10:26:34 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins disappeared from Hashfast.de Pool  (Read 350 times)
iru786 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:57:38 PM

Hi Everyone,
Just a warning for other.... I mined POT coins on Hashfast.de and had balance of 288 coins. I did manual payout and but the payment just dint arrive. When logging back in hashfast.de to check the status, I could not see the coins or any transaction entries at all. On emailing admin, i got a reply saying that there were some issues they were solving and things will be back to normal soon. I was told coins are safe.

This was almost a week ago. Since then i have contacted admin few times but no reply. I have checked my account on the pool and i still cannot see any coins or transaction.

I am writing here so that people are aware of whats going on with this pool. Please be aware of this and don't loose coins like i have.

Thanks
FatBoab

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:25:33 PM

Same here. They're away with about 600 Potcoin of mine, and I've got another 650 which did make it into my wallet but which have been sitting for weeks now showing as 'Unconfirmed"

Their Potcoin pool has now vanished, as did their Maxcoin it seems, and they're now onto PetroDollar & BunnyCoin.

Advice would be to avoid like the plague.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: