Bitcoin Forum
October 12, 2024, 06:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yellow Jackets and great customer service from bitgtr  (Read 806 times)
Sonicprince (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 06:17:34 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 02:07:26 PM by Sonicprince

Hi All,

Been a lurker for a while.

Just like to publicly thank Jonathan from bitgtr.com for his great customer service and very speedy replacement of a faulty Yellowjacket.

I originally bought two Yellowjackets, both were a bit odd but one in particular was throwing up messages like "8 of the last 22 results were bad, reinitialising", I tried all sorts of things, including using it as the only asic on a powered USB3 hub connected to a USB2 port. When I finally contacted bitgtr about my problem, Jonathan, after asking a few questions and a reply from myself, promptly send me a replacement Yellowjacket, I felt I should at least buy another two off him at the time just on the strength of his customer service, including pretesting all units before sending them. Received by Australia Post courier bag, plugged them in, and sweet as, all worked perfectly, no errors at all, very happy and I can certainly recommend the Yellowjackets.

I was a bit iffy about the Yellowjackets to start with but looking at the price thought I'd buy a couple anyway, I'm glad I did now, great little units, and they overclock nicely when the provided metal slab is removed, and the units are attached to a bigger heatsink Smiley

Note, I have no other relationship to bitgtr, just a happy customer who has been burnt in the past by miner purchases and thought I'd post a very positive experience I've had with this purchase.

Cheers
norgan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 05:14:12 AM

Yeah I have to agree, I got one of these locally and it is solid as and outperforms my antminers by a good margin. It overclocks very well and I get a good 2.6GH/s out of mine with very low error rate. 53 is the magic setting for me.

Miner, tech geek, operator of NorgzPool - Sydney Australia P2Pool Node creator of p2pool fancy front end

Tips: 1NorganBbymShTN2MMpfGzRYJF8mcPeXjv Exchange BTC locally in Australia or Donate to p2pool miners
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: