Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 1.8 BTC for $1,000 Western union or MoneyGram (HAVE CASH)  (Read 560 times)
terrytibbs1989 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:37:13 PM

Hello everybody,

Today I sold my beloved motorcycle 2003 Triumph Bonneville America on Craigslist and have some cash to buy some Bitcoins. I can pay via Western Union or MoneyGram and am also willing to cover fees from either.

The title says the amount I'm willing to pay and I don't care if you're 'trusted' because that makes no difference on if I feel we should deal or not. If you can't talk over skype please don't contact me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:51:43 PM

You're offering to pay $555 for something that's available for $484?

No problem.  I'll install skype right now for that price.

You'll send first, or we'll use trusted escrow.

I highly doubt you'll take me up on my offer.  Experience tells me that only scammers show up with no history, no reputation, and promise extreme profits.

Nobody else needs to waste their time contacting this person.  Either they will take me up on my offer, or they are a scammer.  Either way, they have nothing left available to send to you.
terrytibbs1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:07:46 PM

I highly doubt you'll take me up on my offer.  Experience tells me that only scammers show up with no history, no reputation, and promise extreme profits.

Nobody else needs to waste their time contacting this person.  Either they will take me up on my offer, or they are a scammer.  Either way, they have nothing left available to send to you.

I want $1,000 worth not $484 DannyHamilton. Idk what your problem is and I am willing to go through escrow if you can sell me 1.8 BTC not 1 BTC....

https://i.imgur.com/aXKcDzq.jpg

I get your point by how you are just bashing everyone who doesn't have 10000 reps on this forum but you're an arrogant asshole to say the least. You actually think someone will deal with someone as ignorant as you? Absolutely NOT! I would be surprised if a donkey would exchange with you. GO around spamming all threads with your threats and saying "If you don't take my offer no one will". Idiot.

I don't want your stupid $484 worth of bitcoin you can go shove it up your a**!
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:42:12 PM

Would you be willing to buy a Vanilla Reload instead of using WU? That is what I am currently looking for.

Thanks!

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
terrytibbs1989 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:45:14 PM

Would you be willing to buy a Vanilla Reload instead of using WU? That is what I am currently looking for.

Thanks!

Hello sir, do you mean like a Green Dot? I'd consider it.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:57:01 PM

I want $1,000 worth not $484 DannyHamilton. Idk what your problem is

My problem?  I suppose I just hadn't realized that you struggled with basic math.

$1000 / 1.8 bitcoins = $555.56 per bitcoin.

1.8 bitcoins X $484 per bitcoin current exchange rate = $871.20

You are offering to pay an extra $1000 - $871.20 = $128.80 more for 1.8 bitcoins than the current exchange rate. That's nearly an extra 13%.

and I am willing to go through escrow if you can sell me 1.8 BTC not 1 BTC.

Great.  That should make everything safer for everyone.

- Silly meaningless photograph removed -

- snip -
you are just bashing everyone who doesn't have 10000 reps on this forum
- snip -
you're an arrogant asshole
- snip -
ignorant as you
- snip -
surprised if a donkey would exchange with you. GO around spamming all threads
- snip -
Idiot.
- snip -
go shove it up your a**!

I'm the ignorant, arrogant, asshole, idiot?

I see. It looks like I touched a nerve? Well then, I apologize to you for my insensitive post.

Since you've chosen not to deal with me...
Good luck to you, and to anyone who decides to do business with you.  I would hope that people will take note of the this thread and use extreme caution in any transactions with you.  I suggest you learn some basic math before you deal with others, or someone is likely to take advantage of your shortcomings.
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:04:57 AM

I can do this for WU, if you pay $1000 for 1.8 and cover WU fees.

I will send you the btc after the cash is in my hands ofc, or we can use a trusted escrow.

Regards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: