Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Loan: Expansion of Mining Operations [Record of Past Loans]  (Read 6853 times)
GBattaglia (OP)

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:16:34 PM

Introduction:
I am seeking a loan to purchase another two R9 280x GPUs as well as additional hardware to run these GPUs.
Additional hardware includes:  Risers and Mining Case

I currently have 12,700kh/s in dedicated mining hardware at my disposal which is rented out on Betarigs:
https://www.betarigs.com/rig/2810

This will allow me to repay this loan within a thirty day period.

History of Loans:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=433194.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500172.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524240.0

All these loans have been repaid without the use of collateral.  With over BTC4.25 [if my numbers are right] in loans repaid over the past three months, I have a good record of repayments.

Loan Information:
The loan can be from multiple users, so if you are not up for lending BTC.5, BTC.75, BTC1, smaller amounts are acceptable.  I am interested in procuring at least BTC1.5.  It will be repaid within 30days of the funds clearing, at the latest.  Due to my history here, I would like to keep the interest rate reasonable.  5% for a monthly period.  While it is very likely the loan would be repaid early by at least a week, you are still paid the full 5% on top of your initial investment.

As always, offers are greatly appreciated. 

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:35:59 AM

Introduction:
I am seeking a loan to purchase another two R9 280x GPUs as well as additional hardware to run these GPUs.
Additional hardware includes:  Risers and Mining Case

I currently have 12,700kh/s in dedicated mining hardware at my disposal which is rented out on Betarigs:

History of Loans:

All these loans have been repaid without the use of collateral.  With over BTC4.25 [if my numbers are right] in loans repaid over the past three months, I have a good record of repayments.

Loan Information:
The loan can be from multiple users, so if you are not up for lending BTC.5, BTC.75, BTC1, smaller amounts are acceptable.  I am interested in procuring at least BTC1.5.  It will be repaid within 30days of the funds clearing, at the latest.  Due to my history here, I would like to keep the interest rate reasonable.  5% for a monthly period.  While it is very likely the loan would be repaid early by at least a week, you are still paid the full 5% on top of your initial investment.

Sent 0.5BTC @5% for 10 days. Transaction ID: d727ace615be933c6f7195a36cc39bb90cd9c0a089b0b81f9a204c6211ebca68-000

Repay address: 1JpLUMxpqwKdZtidw3Av214EacRjcbSd4n

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:49:09 AM

Introduction:

History of Loans:

All these loans have been repaid without the use of collateral.  With over BTC4.25 [if my numbers are right] in loans repaid over the past three months, I have a good record of repayments.

Loan Information:
The loan can be from multiple users, so if you are not up for lending BTC.5, BTC.75, BTC1, smaller amounts are acceptable.  I am interested in procuring at least BTC1.5.  It will be repaid within 30days of the funds clearing, at the latest.  Due to my history here, I would like to keep the interest rate reasonable.  5% for a monthly period.  While it is very likely the loan would be repaid early by at least a week, you are still paid the full 5% on top of your initial investment.

I can send you 1btc to the same address you were in control of last time (16LQDrFrbsKTNpB3N6Q9xG23ZRY3dCMezk).

Repayment of 1.05 by May 7th?

Let me know if this suits.
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:24:07 AM

Introduction:

History of Loans:

Loan Information:

I can send you 1btc to the same address you were in control of last time (16LQDrFrbsKTNpB3N6Q9xG23ZRY3dCMezk).

Repayment of 1.05 by May 7th?

Let me know if this suits.

With KWH's loan being on such a short term-length, I believe May 7th might be cutting it a bit close.
I'll run some numbers to ensure I would be able to repay on time.  Will reply in a few hours.

Smiley
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:50:59 AM

Okay.  After running some figures I feel that if all maintains for the next three weeks,
your loan would be covered, Howzar.  Send payment when you are ready.

Note to investors:
While current figures show me being able to repay both of these loans on time, I would like to have a note here
regarding if something would for whatever reason delay payment.  If something like a large amount of hardware fails
or similar, then that may cause need for an extension.

If for whatever reason I do become late on a loan, I would like to pay additional interest at the rate of 3% compounded weekly.
How does this sound? As usual, I will post updates in this thread regarding the loans so lenders are not in the dark.

Thanks again.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:53:46 AM

Okay.  After running some figures I feel that if all maintains for the next three weeks,

Note to investors:
While current figures show me being able to repay both of these loans on time, I would like to have a note here
regarding if something would for whatever reason delay payment.  If something like a large amount of hardware fails

If for whatever reason I do become late on a loan, I would like to pay additional interest at the rate of 3% compounded weekly.
How does this sound? As usual, I will post updates in this thread regarding the loans so lenders are not in the dark.

Thanks again.

That's agreeable, keep us posted.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
howzar

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:17:32 PM

Note to investors:

Thanks again.

Great, will send 1 btc ASAP. Smiley
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:23:41 PM

Note to investors:

Thanks again.

Great, will send 1 btc ASAP. Smiley

Thanks.  Let me know when I should expect to see the Bitcoin sent.  Smiley
howzar

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:42:57 AM

Just confirm that I can send 1btc to: 16LQDrFrbsKTNpB3N6Q9xG23ZRY3dCMezk
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:00:48 AM

Just confirm that I can send 1btc to: 16LQDrFrbsKTNpB3N6Q9xG23ZRY3dCMezk

Yes, that address is fine. Smiley
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:40:43 PM

Confirmed:  I have received BTC.5 from KWH and BTC1.0 from Howzar.
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:13:24 PM

Question for current and future lenders:
I plan to continue receiving loans for various purposes here on BitcoinTalk,
so I thought I should ask lenders and see if updates are preferred.  Updates
entailing usage of funds, status of repayment, and things of that nature.

If such information is appreciated, how often should information be updated?

Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 05:15:36 PM

The question is why?

Are you terrible at handling money?
Are you looking to build trust just to pull a big scam?

Why do you want to keep paying interest? 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:36:33 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 06:01:50 PM by GBattaglia

The question is why?

Are you terrible at handling money?
Are you looking to build trust just to pull a big scam?

Why do you want to keep paying interest?  

Interest is not a huge issue for me honestly, as 5% for two week
periods isn't terrible.  Not optimal, but hardly a detriment.  

Trust for a scam is irrelevant.  Look at StackCoin and EdgeCoin, you hardly
need trust to pull a big scam in BTC.  If my goal was to scam users, it would
have made more sense to just skip town on my loan from Whirlpool for 1BTC back when
BTC was around $800.  Or I wouldn't have paid Anixs' 50% upon receiving the three R9 290X GPUs:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500338.msg5626026#msg5626026

The reason is I continue expansion and various areas of work in regards to cryptocurrency is
that simply requires more funding.  I could allow my Mining Rigs to produce enough for expansion,
but that is less profitable than getting hardware a month early [by lender funds] which is fully covered plus
interest easily in obtaining hardware earlier.

Vod, I've been here for a while, not as long as you of course, but I have been reliable in all my dealings in this lending board.
All payments have been made, even though all loans are made without any collateral.  I am making the offer to even give
lenders updates to increase transparency on my part if that is what they wish. Would you prefer reliable lendees leave?  

I initially was here as a lender which worked out for the most part.  Ultimately though I realized it is more beneficial for
me to utilize funds [be they my own or lender's] because I can do more than what people are paying in interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions or if I can better accommodate lenders here on BitcoinTalk.
And if you're ever interested in earning 5%+ monthly on your funds, feel free to make a loan offer.  

Truly,
GBattaglia   Grin
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:50:51 PM

All loans are on track for repayment.  The two additional R9 280x GPUs have been ordered,
as well as the mining frame. Offers are sent in for the three USB risers as well. 

An additional loan set is planned to be requested on the 10th of May which
will fund an additional expansion of 3MH/s worth of equipment in Gridseed miners.
howzar

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:24:09 PM

Question for current and future lenders:
so I thought I should ask lenders and see if updates are preferred.  Updates
entailing usage of funds, status of repayment, and things of that nature.

If such information is appreciated, how often should information be updated?

Smiley

Yes please, updates would be great! Every 3 days I think sounds right and if nothing new has come up just leave a note saying no news.
GBattaglia (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:45:43 PM

Yes please, updates would be great! Every 3 days I think sounds right and if nothing new has come up just leave a note saying no news.

Thanks!

The two R9 280x GPUs were recieved today, but without the risers or frame I can't quite utilize them just yet.
I think I'll have the risers by Monday and will be able to have them functioning despite the frame still awaiting
shipment.  

KWH, I anticipate to have your loan repaid in full early.  Current estimates show that the 27th is the most likely date for
repayment.

Howzar, right now with the price of mining rentals falling my current estimates show I may be a few days behind on payment.
Market situation might turn around and allow for ontime repayment, but I'm not positive just yet.  Getting the additional hardware
that has just come in online may also make up for the price decrease in mining rates.  If I do not have the full amount
come due date I will repay partially and get the remaining funds to you as soon as possible [with the interest terms discussed earlier still applying].

Finally, I am still looking to take on a second loan set for an expansion of 3MH/s+ being added to my current operations as soon as these loans are repaid.

Thanks again, and I'll keep everyone posted.
howzar

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:30:31 AM

Thanks!

The two R9 280x GPUs were recieved today, but without the risers or frame I can't quite utilize them just yet.
I think I'll have the risers by Monday and will be able to have them functioning despite the frame still awaiting
shipment.  

KWH, I anticipate to have your loan repaid in full early.  Current estimates show that the 27th is the most likely date for
repayment.

Howzar, right now with the price of mining rentals falling my current estimates show I may be a few days behind on payment.
Market situation might turn around and allow for ontime repayment, but I'm not positive just yet.  Getting the additional hardware
that has just come in online may also make up for the price decrease in mining rates.  If I do not have the full amount
come due date I will repay partially and get the remaining funds to you as soon as possible [with the interest terms discussed earlier still applying].

Finally, I am still looking to take on a second loan set for an expansion of 3MH/s+ being added to my current operations as soon as these loans are repaid.

Thank you for the update, I won't mind if you do partial payments in several transactions. Whatever suits you.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:38:46 AM

Sounds good.

Albert Einstein
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:48:32 PM

I would be interested in loaning you at least 0.5 when these loans are repaid

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: