Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel like this forum has become a sea of scam sock puppet accounts.  (Read 532 times)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:23:55 AM

I've been finding recently that I can't have a decent discussion with anyone on this forum and end up arguing some stupid point with what I realize is just a scammer with a sock puppet account trying to push a scam or shit coin.

I'm all for freedom but seriously most responses to anything ends up being a ton of BS from fake accounts with an agenda.

I feel a jerk for saying this but I'm getting to the point where I think most people with less that 50 posts should just be ignored.

Would it be a crazy idea to implement a payment system to join, with bitcoin of course?

Otherwise this site will collapse into a BS black hole eventually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:56:44 AM

all due respect, stfu man. you havent been here long enough .
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:06:28 AM

I've been finding recently that I can't have a decent discussion with anyone on this forum and end up arguing some stupid point with what I realize is just a scammer with a sock puppet account trying to push a scam or shit coin.
aren't you just a sock puppet for NextGenCoin?

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:54:06 AM

all due respect, stfu man. you havent been here long enough .

I'm not talking about how long people have been here, I'm saying that there are loads of fake accounts with one or two posts that are made simply to spread FUD etc, so basically any discussion is 50% people talking utter BS to sell something or con someone. ie they don't really think what they are saying, so even trying to reason with many here is pointless. That's got nothing really to do with how long you are here or how many posts you make, its just low post counts are often a sign of sockpuppet scammers with fake opinions... Dipshit.

And with all due respect stfu, I've got more posts than you..... friken Newbie.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:57:49 AM

aren't you just a sock puppet for NextGenCoin?

Wrong spelling, it's NextGenCon....LOL

~BCX~

Of course there are also some who have been here since the 90's with hundreds of posts and are still acting like twats....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: