Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:42:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: you are all 'reds'  (Read 584 times)
Moon Follow Me (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:57:35 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 03:38:20 PM by Moon Follow Me

you are all complaining about unfair distribution. darkcoin, vertcoin, and 99% of the rest coins were premined or instamined. i want to remind bitcoin was instamined as well.

'devs instamined 50% darkcoins!!! this is unfair distribution!' life is unfair.

you are all are taking about fair distribution. what the heck is that? you all just want get coins for free doing nothing.

there is no communism on btt. if you don't like it, don't buy it. and stop crying that you missed the train!
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

I don't have a problem with coins that are announced early to give everyone fair chance of mining. The people who jump afterwards are going to face high difficulty, sure.

But in few cases the devs seem to make an effort to keep the early rewards; for example keep very high rewards for initial blocks and announcing the coin very late so that very few people notice the coin and when most people jump, the initial high-reward blocks are all mined already.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:16:06 AM

I agree. Plus with 99.99% of the world not owning any Cryptocurrency you could say anyone with any coins is part of an unfair distribution if you want to go with that flawed argument.

NXT was tarnished by Communists....Its probably the best alt coin we have and its been pushed aside for Marxist Clones. Bitcoin is I believe closely related to Libertarianism and the concept of sound money. ie freedom of the market to determine things and not artificial money printing.

When Satoshi included a reference to an article about The BOE monetary stimulus in first code that was clearly an important issue in his motivation. If governments had sound money based on Gold or other commodities we wouldn't need Crypto. People make me laugh that Bitcoin is all about having quick digital transfers. Its always been about taking manipulation of money away from Governments which is the opposite of what Egalitarian governments want to do. Kind of retarded people talk about egalitarian distribution really.

That is the only fairness the world needs. ie Everyone has the same chance and situation with no group or government able to manipulate money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: