Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:18:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Selling Steam Account - DayZ, Arma 3, Arma 2 CO with BAF and PMC  (Read 1470 times)
danieldean (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:21:44 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 06:37:40 PM by danieldean

Selling my Steam Account. Reason being I rarely ever played games and don't play them ever any more. Games are:

- DayZ (Game)
- Arma 3
- Arma 2 Combined Operations (Original and Operation Arrowhead)
- Arma 2 Private Military Company
- Arma 2 British Armed Forces
- DayZ (Mod - I know it's free but it's attached to the account so best you know.)
- Kerbal Space Program
- Next Car Game

I'm not banned from any servers on any of the applicable games. My character in DayZ might even still be alive with some good gear but I can't be sure and can't check as I know run Linux.

I mostly don't want to just abandon the account and would rather someone else got a good deal and some use out of it.

I'm going to set a price of £20.00 which is around BTC0.07 according to Preev.com but feel free to make an offer.
danieldean (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:04:09 PM

I forgot to add previously that I also downloaded War Thunder so that's probably attached to the account as well.

I also have a Gmail account with a matching username which I will be including as well to ease the transfer with Steam Guard. I've not used it so the only thing it's signed up to is Steam.
danieldean (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:07:14 PM

Dropping to £15.00 which is around BTC0.05 at the moment according to Preev.com. You're free to use escrow, and I recommend you do, if my newbie status bothers you.

I'm trying to clear up what I call my 'digital sprawl' people and pass on anything of worth!  Roll Eyes
danieldean (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:27:48 PM

No one? BTC0.4 then...
Control14

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:16:58 AM

Hi, i send you a privat message.
danieldean (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:09:16 PM

I don't want to take anything other than BTC for this as I'll have no proof of delivery and could easily be scammed using anything reversible. User-name is available to check before transacting but I don't want to post it in case of a ban, etc.

No takers?  Smiley Some of these games are going up as they move out of alpha and beta...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: