Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Idea] New distribution method.  (Read 496 times)
Gss2k2 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:23:02 AM

I got this idea for a new type of coin. Coin is distributed purely like the super doge game.

Strategy 1
The coin will be mine according to the score in the game. For every pipe u get past through, that will be your "hash." u can play unlimited amount of time. Play 24/7 and u get rewarded. (no mining rig required)

Strategy 2
Another way is to pre-mine the coin and distribute it to the gamer similar to the super doge over a set time.

In addition to that, maybe make it a POS and add multipool to help increase the price. Grin I feel this has the potential to bring in new people to cryptocoins. Just need someone to make a simple flappy bird clone game and the coin itself. (make sure it is not hackable). i can handle the marketing. Imagine if the game went viral? all the casual gamers will suddenly have altcoin. Like my idea? Any advice and comments is appreciated. Any Condev interested? Tongue i have some bitcoin that i have saved up to spend on marketing it.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 12:40:28 PM

I got this idea for a new type of coin. Coin is distributed purely like the super doge game.

Strategy 1
The coin will be mine according to the score in the game. For every pipe u get past through, that will be your "hash." u can play unlimited amount of time. Play 24/7 and u get rewarded. (no mining rig required)

Strategy 2
Another way is to pre-mine the coin and distribute it to the gamer similar to the super doge over a set time.

In addition to that, maybe make it a POS and add multipool to help increase the price. Grin I feel this has the potential to bring in new people to cryptocoins. Just need someone to make a simple flappy bird clone game and the coin itself. (make sure it is not hackable). i can handle the marketing. Imagine if the game went viral? all the casual gamers will suddenly have altcoin. Like my idea? Any advice and comments is appreciated. Any Condev interested? Tongue i have some bitcoin that i have saved up to spend on marketing it.

I think its a neat idea... you could rope in the millions of people who cannot mine and never heard of it. Getting resellable coins by playing games is brilliant. But you would need to develop something circulatory... like the coins can be used within the game for power ups or an extra life or something like that... otherwise there will be no value for teh coin. A seller requires buyers... and a one way street of creating coins will only create sellers not buyers. Then there is the issue of how the coins are created.... there has to be some sort of decentralization and block verification by peers. It the game creates the coins, there will be a high incentive to "crack" the game and generate coins without playing it.

An alternative is the second strategy, ie to screw the decentralization and tie the game up with a central head website that will reward the gamer once they submit their score online. A good idea none the less and great potential to succeed is fully developed Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Gss2k2 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:53:28 PM

I know about the "creating a demand thing" but no 1 priority of a coin is distribution.

"Circulatory"  Just like most coins, the demand is in trading of the currency. It can be used up for entertainment but that is like a AAA game charging for its service. Warcraft anyone??

Maybe the first idea is not that great. But for the second strategy, i think escrow to manage the distribution to the players is a fair idea. I did not thought of that. +1
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:10:39 PM

No mining rigs? Are you sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_X2KdUQe8

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Gss2k2 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:29:12 PM

No mining rigs? Are you sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_X2KdUQe8

Haha nice catch. Anyway flappy doge is just an example. Maybe add a Solve Media captcha  every 30 minutes to combat it?
researchsupportcoin

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 07:21:03 PM

There are many things that have to be thought through, but I think in general it's a brilliant idea Smiley

Join Research Support Coin at www.researchsupportcoin.org
HarryPotterCoin

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:55:35 AM

I like the facebook method used by PlanetDollar.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: