Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No punishment for her....Why the F*ck Not?  (Read 3103 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:57:49 AM

These guys do not approve of the woman's actions:

My $.02.

Wink

Gotta ask you..

The first picture is a wolf.. Am I right..

The second looks like a reindogdeer Smiley

and the third is an overweight German shepherd?
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:59:11 AM

She has a good arm.....
Do i have to say anymore about the way some people think?

I am not saying that what she did is ok.....

I am stating a fact that her arm is pretty strong, period. 

Yep, the way she showed it off it pretty disgusting.  Is she a piece of crap.  Yes. Would I sign her up for my work's softball team?  Yep.
Why would you think that a joke about her throwing arm would be appropriate in such a serious topic?
Her "Good arm" as you would put it is tasteless. there is NOTHING that she did would deserve praise in any way shape or form.
Forgive me for being so short with what you said but it just strikes a nerve.

Sounds like we got another phinnius here.. Let the troll troll, that's what I say!

but for real Shane, if I could tell you the shit I've seen online you'd cry. I don't know why I feel the need to see these things but I have been to the dark side and seen then worst that the internet has to offer. Sometimes it was so bad that I could not sleep for hours sometime even all night.

This issue hits close to home for me tough... You see, some time last year there was a murder that took place close to where I grew up. The killer was born in Ontario but the murder happened in Montreal. As this crazy story unfolded it came to light that the murderer may have been involved with killing kittens by putting them in a bag and sucking out the air with a vacuum. These videos were posted to the internet as well as a video of the murder he committed. If people could ave figured out who he was from the kitten video and have tracked him down then maybe a human life would have been spared. Killing animals is the first step to killing humans.. This is proven documented facts... We need to track that bitch down and drown her ass for real... Not to kill her.. Just scare her a bit and then turn her into the police..

Fuck.. I really wish you had not posted this, especially this evening.
sorry Bob Sad these videos suck bad but awareness is everything. I think i read about that story...Was he a gay guy that mailed body parts to the police station?
As far as that girl goes i do believe i would be in jail if i had seen that in real life.

Yeah bud, That's the one. The guys name is Lukka Rocco Magnota. He chopped the body up and sent it to schools and what not.  The trial starts in Montreal this summer and has already started in France and Germany in regards to taking statements and getting witnesses to testify in court.

I plan on being in the court room every day when the trial starts here. He is one fucked up dude and my curiosity has me needing more answers. I'll be in line early to sit in that court room.
I knew he killed some cats but i didn't know how Sad  Crazy bastard.

this thread makes me packed my bags because now i want to go to the city to see my dog and my parents

here she is with me

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WetSeals

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:04:51 AM

This just turned into Plenty of Fish
mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:13:45 AM

people like that make the world a terrible place
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:16:48 AM

at the same time someone got punished for hurting a turtle I don't recall which country but he got a fine to pay and got reprimanded, some people are stupid and need to be punished hope the law enforcement will deal with her
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:20:39 AM

She has a good arm.....

Yep, the way she showed it off it pretty disgusting.  Is she a piece of crap.  Yes. Would I sign her up for my work's softball team?  Yep.
Why would you think that a joke about her throwing arm would be appropriate in such a serious topic?
Her "Good arm" as you would put it is tasteless. there is NOTHING that she did would deserve praise in any way shape or form.

Sounds like we got another phinnius here.. Let the troll troll, that's what I say!

but for real Shane, if I could tell you the shit I've seen online you'd cry. I don't know why I feel the need to see these things but I have been to the dark side and seen then worst that the internet has to offer. Sometimes it was so bad that I could not sleep for hours sometime even all night.

This issue hits close to home for me tough... You see, some time last year there was a murder that took place close to where I grew up. The killer was born in Ontario but the murder happened in Montreal. As this crazy story unfolded it came to light that the murderer may have been involved with killing kittens by putting them in a bag and sucking out the air with a vacuum. These videos were posted to the internet as well as a video of the murder he committed. If people could ave figured out who he was from the kitten video and have tracked him down then maybe a human life would have been spared. Killing animals is the first step to killing humans.. This is proven documented facts... We need to track that bitch down and drown her ass for real... Not to kill her.. Just scare her a bit and then turn her into the police..

sorry Bob Sad these videos suck bad but awareness is everything. I think i read about that story...Was he a gay guy that mailed body parts to the police station?
As far as that girl goes i do believe i would be in jail if i had seen that in real life.

Yeah bud, That's the one. The guys name is Lukka Rocco Magnota. He chopped the body up and sent it to schools and what not.  The trial starts in Montreal this summer and has already started in France and Germany in regards to taking statements and getting witnesses to testify in court.

I plan on being in the court room every day when the trial starts here. He is one fucked up dude and my curiosity has me needing more answers. I'll be in line early to sit in that court room.

this thread makes me packed my bags because now i want to go to the city to see my dog and my parents

here she is with me

That's a really cute dog? Is it male of female? Name?? Smiley Sorry I love dogs so I'm asking.. you don't need to divulge any info you don't want to.

Also.. That tat on your chest is super sick. It almost looks like a hells angels flaming skull, although I know its not.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:24:19 AM

Lol, its a photobomb! Cheesy
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 03:34:00 AM

She has a good arm.....

here she is with me

That's a really cute dog? Is it male of female? Name?? Smiley Sorry I love dogs so I'm asking.. you don't need to divulge any info you don't want to.

Also.. That tat on your chest is super sick. It almost looks like a hells angels flaming skull, although I know its not.

she is a girl Smiley her name is rkellion

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 03:35:04 AM

Lol, its a photobomb! Cheesy
hahaha ya!
Jody can i add you on facebook?

lol sure just message me and i will add you up Smiley

PRIMEDICE
likesbtc

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:36:09 AM

This is really sick!!!!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:36:15 AM

rkellion... Dammm.. I don't even know where to start with that.. how is that pronounced? Wrek-ellion?
WetSeals

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:42:53 AM

This guy trying to hit on a random chick on a bitcoin forum...wtf lol
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:45:30 AM

I would straight drown that girl. If I even came up and saw something like that its for sure I'd be in jail that evening. I don't understand how people can abuse poor defenceless animals like that. That girl has some serious mental issues.

Drowning her would make you no better than her. IMO it's not right for people to get away with this without a punishment - but the consequences must fit the action. In this case, I'd settle for a combination of prison time and mental health therapy to correct any mental issues that she does have. The question though is where to draw the line, if we assume all life is equal then many people are guilty of killing ants and would get the same punishment as killing a human which for most wouldn't make a lot of sense.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:01:20 AM

I would straight drown that girl. If I even came up and saw something like that its for sure I'd be in jail that evening. I don't understand how people can abuse poor defenceless animals like that. That girl has some serious mental issues.

Drowning her would make you no better than her. IMO it's not right for people to get away with this without a punishment - but the consequences must fit the action. In this case, I'd settle for a combination of prison time and mental health therapy to correct any mental issues that she does have. The question though is where to draw the line, if we assume all life is equal then many people are guilty of killing ants and would get the same punishment as killing a human which for most wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Hey bud, I would not have killed her.. just scared her a bit is all. I can tell you this, animal abuse is an early sign of being psychopathic and I don't know but I doubt there are many drugs or doctors that can fix that issue. Sure they can keep her sedated but that's no fix.. Just lock her up and forget about her.   
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 04:02:36 AM

I somewhat agree Light but emotions on the issue run HOT when you see innocent puppies cry as they are being thrown into a river to die....I think in the heat of the moment she would die horribly by my hands but like now after seeing the video i think she needs a dark cell for about 70++ years.

I would not be able to control myself if i seen this situation firsthand...Animals have no voice and do not understand why we do these things therefore i would be the voice for them at the moment.

indeed they cant even scream for help and knowing how deep is the river and how much current and pressure of the water can get through of this poor dog i wish he can swim so that he can survive but based on the article its dead or maybe the river is not that deep but havs a lot of big and sharp stone on it image how painfull the dog has gone through and its really breaking my heart

PRIMEDICE
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:06:04 AM

I somewhat agree Light but emotions on the issue run HOT when you see innocent puppies cry as they are being thrown into a river to die....I think in the heat of the moment she would die horribly by my hands but like now after seeing the video i think she needs a dark cell for about 70++ years.

I would not be able to control myself if i seen this situation firsthand...Animals have no voice and do not understand why we do these things therefore i would be the voice for them at the moment.

indeed they cant even scream for help and knowing how deep is the river and how much current and pressure of the water can get through of this poor dog i wish he can swim so that he can survive but based on the article its dead or maybe the river is not that deep but havs a lot of big and sharp stone on it image how painfull the dog has gone through and its really breaking my heart

Sorry to break the news to you, but those were maybe 1 week old puppies.. they all drowned 100%. They cant open their eyes yet let alone swim. Sorry! Sad
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 04:12:17 AM

Sorry to break the news to you, but those were maybe 1 week old puppies.. they all drowned 100%. They cant open their eyes yet let alone swim. Sorry! Sad

horrible tsk tsk i didnt watch the video thats why i didnt see the exactly what the dog looks like she even didnt give the puppies a chance to live and play or run if i was the prosecutor i will not give her a chance also to get away with her crime i will put her in a sack of rice and hang her on the bridge for 24 hours until she is completly learned her lesson

PRIMEDICE
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 04:18:10 AM

These guys do not approve of the woman's actions:

My $.02.

Wink

Gotta ask you..

The first picture is a wolf.. Am I right..

The second looks like a reindogdeer Smiley

and the third is an overweight German shepherd?

All are Wolfdogs and the Reindeer Dog put up with the abuse for about ten seconds before shaking off the fake antlers and looking at me "Like, what the fuck?"

The last pic is of the Great Uncle of the others and it is closeup, which photo came out really well.

He is 140 lbs, about 64 kg and is my "Big Assed Buddy" and does not have an overweight bone in his body!

Him just a big mofo!

I am well protected.

WAHOO!

Werewolves of Kansas City!

"Better watch out for him!

He'll eat your lungs out Jim!

I'd like to be his tailor!"

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!

Werewolves of Kansas City!

Actually they just want their bellies rubbed but sure as Hell look mean, eh, what?

They really sleep most of the time:

Wolfdogs do NOT make good pets but they do make wonderful companions if you recognise that they are and always will be wolves.

Ya gotta learn Wolfshit.

Most people should not have one.

My experienced $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 04:35:56 AM

Dogs 1 and 3 look so mean lol i would not mess with them at all.

Aw, man, you should get up close and experience.

It would be life changing.

Just don't come around unannounced after dark!

LOL!

It would be kinda like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3Kf-MzXs8

I forget how embedding Youtube works right now but click on the link and you will get my point.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 04:42:02 AM

Not to mention, this was in 2010. Huge gaps have been made. I'm guessing it would be a 85% higher chance of finding her in 2014. No effort, though? Hmmm. Why not?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: