Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No punishment for her....Why the F*ck Not?  (Read 3103 times)
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:05:27 AM

So here is a video if a Bosnian girl throwing live puppies into a river and she received no punishment for it. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/31/girl-sparks-animal-activi_n_701011.html

The Video is very graphic but it's important to see the Evil that exists in some "Humans"

When i see stuff like this i wonder what purpose is there for a human to remain alive after committing such an insane act? Another vile Scum that came to mind when i seen this Video is Michael Vick Remind me again why he is allowed to live and not face the death penalty?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:12:26 AM

So here is a video if a Bosnian girl throwing live puppies into a river and she received no punishment for it. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/31/girl-sparks-animal-activi_n_701011.html

The Video is very graphic but it's important to see the Evil that exists in some "Humans"

When i see stuff like this i wonder what purpose is there for a human to remain alive after committing such an insane act? Another vile Scum that came to mind when i seen this Video is Michael Vick Remind me again why he is allowed to live and not face the death penalty?

I would straight drown that girl. If I even came up and saw something like that its for sure I'd be in jail that evening. I don't understand how people can abuse poor defenceless animals like that. That girl has some serious mental issues.
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:14:31 AM

there is a lot of people like her i dont want to watch your video cause it will make me sick for sure
one time i saw a video of 3 girls stepping  on a puppy until it died there is so many animal crueltly reported around the globe and like you i dunno what is wrong with these people goverment should be more aware about this there should be a punishment law in such case like this one

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WetSeals

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:15:19 AM

She has a good arm.....
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:16:10 AM

She has a good arm.....

You're sad!
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:20:28 AM

She has a good arm.....

even if she was the most prettiest girl in the face of the planet i will never cherish her based on her act she is worst than a criminal killing such a defenceless creature

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:25:35 AM

there is a lot of people like her i dont want to watch your video cause it will make me sick for sure
one time i saw a video of 3 girls stepping  on a puppy until it died there is so many animal crueltly reported around the globe and like you i dunno what is wrong with these people goverment should be more aware about this there should be a punishment law in such case like this one
Jody i don't blame you for not wanting to watch it the vide is extremely hard to watch and it will break your heart.

Good news here in the United states animal cruelty has now become a Felony in all 50 states.

I would love to one day see a crime such as this become an Eligibility for the death sentence and i know it sounds harsh but if a person can do this so easily with a living creature than they might be capable of doing even worse. It's a known fact serial killers start out with the torture of animals.

yeah because i've seen worst speacialy on thailand and indonesia there is some people making a video about torturing some animals and i dont understand why they are doing it for money??? hah i would rather like a stripper making money than those evils making money out of a video killing animals

PRIMEDICE
WetSeals

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:28:54 AM

She has a good arm.....
Do i have to say anymore about the way some people think?

I am not saying that what she did is ok.....

I am stating a fact that her arm is pretty strong, period. 

Yep, the way she showed it off it pretty disgusting.  Is she a piece of crap.  Yes. Would I sign her up for my work's softball team?  Yep.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:31:43 AM

I would straight drown that girl. If I even came up and saw something like that its for sure I'd be in jail that evening. I don't understand how people can abuse poor defenceless animals like that. That girl has some serious mental issues.

I have to agree, also. This reminded me of a video of a group of teenagers swinging around a elderly woman. It appeared on HuffingtonPost and other sites also.

Unlike this case, it was investigated. I'm not sure if it's because it was a human being or because of different laws, but shouldn't this be investigated also? And she should get jail time? I mean, most dogs act just like human children. Most of the time, I can't even say anything bad about my dog without me saying "Sorry, I just got angry over nothing" after a few minutes of guilt. I have no idea what brought her to THROW defenseless creatures into water like that.

If she would've messed with the neighbors unfriendly puppy guard dog, I wonder what she would've said then. "Oh yes, this dog attacked me. I was just trying to help the neighbor give it a bath."

Mental issues might be the deal, or any issues. Possibly Sadism, or something else? Hopefully they're investigating this. Because if somebody somehow finds out who did it, I think a few people might be wondering why this occurred. Either that or certain groups might take it into their hands.

Sometimes I wonder if everybody on this planet realizes what the word 'humanity' means.

She has a good arm.....

Yep, the way she showed it off it pretty disgusting.  Is she a piece of crap.  Yes. Would I sign her up for my work's softball team?  Yep.

Yes, throwing defenseless puppies show that you have a great arm. Not to mention, most puppies are light-weight.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:38:27 AM

Oh my god...  gonna go hug my puppy now Cry

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:43:31 AM

we have family dog a black lab and she is more like a family for us my father itself treat her as his luck charm because he always bring her with him in the bus station here in philippines he work as a forter and the people is so fond of her my dog can carry a small bag together with my father and sometimes get a huge tips even without carrying simetimes she only lay down on the cormer watching my father they go home together

what am i trying to say is dogs is a very lovely creature based on how you treated them they will not betray you and love you with all their heart because that is the purpose of their existance sometimes to serve human based of what the dogs breed and sometimes to bring joy

PRIMEDICE
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:45:28 AM

She has a good arm.....

Yep, the way she showed it off it pretty disgusting.  Is she a piece of crap.  Yes. Would I sign her up for my work's softball team?  Yep.
Why would you think that a joke about her throwing arm would be appropriate in such a serious topic?
Her "Good arm" as you would put it is tasteless. there is NOTHING that she did would deserve praise in any way shape or form.
Forgive me for being so short with what you said but it just strikes a nerve.

Sounds like we got another phinnius here.. Let the troll troll, that's what I say!

but for real Shane, if I could tell you the shit I've seen online you'd cry. I don't know why I feel the need to see these things but I have been to the dark side and seen then worst that the internet has to offer. Sometimes it was so bad that I could not sleep for hours sometime even all night.

This issue hits close to home for me tough... You see, some time last year there was a murder that took place close to where I grew up. The killer was born in Ontario but the murder happened in Montreal. As this crazy story unfolded it came to light that the murderer may have been involved with killing kittens by putting them in a bag and sucking out the air with a vacuum. These videos were posted to the internet as well as a video of the murder he committed. If people could ave figured out who he was from the kitten video and have tracked him down then maybe a human life would have been spared. Killing animals is the first step to killing humans.. This is proven documented facts... We need to track that bitch down and drown her ass for real... Not to kill her.. Just scare her a bit and then turn her into the police..

Fuck.. I really wish you had not posted this, especially this evening.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:45:45 AM

Rub her down with hamburger and drop her into an enclosure full of hungry (Insert dog of your choice.)

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:50:09 AM

She has a good arm.....

Why would you think that a joke about her throwing arm would be appropriate in such a serious topic?
Her "Good arm" as you would put it is tasteless. there is NOTHING that she did would deserve praise in any way shape or form.

Sounds like we got another phinnius here.. Let the troll troll, that's what I say!

but for real Shane, if I could tell you the shit I've seen online you'd cry. I don't know why I feel the need to see these things but I have been to the dark side and seen then worst that the internet has to offer. Sometimes it was so bad that I could not sleep for hours sometime even all night.
-SNIP-

The worst thing I've seen was a mutilated body on HackForums. Really didn't get a reaction out of me, sense I thought it was a joke and such. Still, these things don't really get to me.

I have to agree, also. This reminded me of a video of a group of teenagers swinging around a elderly woman. It appeared on HuffingtonPost and other sites also.

Unlike this case, it was investigated. I'm not sure if it's because it was a human being or because of different laws, but shouldn't this be investigated also? And she should get jail time? I mean, most dogs act just like human children. Most of the time, I can't even say anything bad about my dog without me saying "Sorry, I just got angry over nothing" after a few minutes of guilt. I have no idea what brought her to THROW defenseless creatures into water like that.

If she would've messed with the neighbors unfriendly puppy guard dog, I wonder what she would've said then. "Oh yes, this dog attacked me. I was just trying to help the neighbor give it a bath."

Mental issues might be the deal, or any issues. Possibly Sadism, or something else? Hopefully they're investigating this. Because if somebody somehow finds out who did it, I think a few people might be wondering why this occurred. Either that or certain groups might take it into their hands.

Sometimes I wonder if everybody on this planet realizes what the word 'humanity' means.

-SNIP-
I love your post! Dogs do understand emotions....they know when your mad and when they have done bad things. dogs have almost every emotion a human has.
Glad to see other users see it the way it really is Smiley

This really gets a bad reaction from me. I just adopted a German Shepherd/Chow Mix, and he's been with me for two weeks total now. Sometimes he's a big oof, goofy, aggressive, or territorial, but I'd pretty much jump in the river with him if this happened. (She probably couldn't throw him though. He's nearly full size and eight months old. I can barely carry him, and if I do, I'd have to carry him like a baby.)

I guess some people have different reactions to others when something happens?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:50:15 AM

we have family dog a black lab and she is more like a family for us my father itself treat her as his luck charm because he always bring her with him in the bus station here in philippines he work as a forter and the people is so fond of her my dog can carry a small bag together with my father and sometimes get a huge tips even without carrying simetimes she only lay down on the cormer watching my father they go home together

what am i trying to say is dogs is a very lovely creature based on how you treated them they will not betray you and love you with all their heart because that is the purpose of their existance sometimes to serve human based of what the dogs breed and sometimes to bring joy

Labs are the best dog, most loyal dogs I've ever seen and I've had the pleasure of knowing a bunch of them
WetSeals

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:50:23 AM

She has a good arm.....

I was not joking...I was serious Smiley
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:50:46 AM

These guys do not approve of the woman's actions:

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:52:28 AM

Jody Black Labs are fantastic dogs and sooo smart! I had 2 one was 16 years old and the other was 12 I miss them both.

Black labs will devote their life to their owners Smiley

yeah i am very sure about that i remember that i am joking around her by hitting my father and pretend that he is in pain she go nuts and bark at me continuesly i even saw a concern in her eyes after what i've done she kissed my father Cheesy one more thing about her is shr foesnt even care if there is some visitor in my family's house but if the person touch any thing in the house she will bark at them Smiley

PRIMEDICE
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:53:50 AM

Rub her down with hamburger and drop her into an enclosure full of hungry (Insert dog of your choice.)

My $.02.

Wink
Feed her to the Big cats at the Zoo lets see how she likes having no say in her fate.

i would love to bring her on the lion's cage and see how she will end up there that bitch need to learn her lesson

PRIMEDICE
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:54:18 AM

She has a good arm.....

This issue hits close to home for me tough... You see, some time last year there was a murder that took place close to where I grew up. The killer was born in Ontario but the murder happened in Montreal. As this crazy story unfolded it came to light that the murderer may have been involved with killing kittens by putting them in a bag and sucking out the air with a vacuum. These videos were posted to the internet as well as a video of the murder he committed. If people could ave figured out who he was from the kitten video and have tracked him down then maybe a human life would have been spared. Killing animals is the first step to killing humans.. This is proven documented facts... We need to track that bitch down and drown her ass for real... Not to kill her.. Just scare her a bit and then turn her into the police..

Fuck.. I really wish you had not posted this, especially this evening.
sorry Bob Sad these videos suck bad but awareness is everything. I think i read about that story...Was he a gay guy that mailed body parts to the police station?
As far as that girl goes i do believe i would be in jail if i had seen that in real life.

Yeah bud, That's the one. The guys name is Lukka Rocco Magnota. He chopped the body up and sent it to schools and what not.  The trial starts in Montreal this summer and has already started in France and Germany in regards to taking statements and getting witnesses to testify in court.

I plan on being in the court room every day when the trial starts here. He is one fucked up dude and my curiosity has me needing more answers. I'll be in line early to sit in that court room.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: