Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DESI] DesiCoin - Crypto India | New Exchange | Vote on Mintpal  (Read 11540 times)
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 12:59:10 AM

Ya... I didn't get the joke either. I think its supposed to be funny because the word desi is there or something....... I completely forgot to laugh. ha....... ha........ haaa.......  Roll Eyes

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Abitcoinfuture

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:29:07 AM

testing new wallet, plz send

D6Jgfe1u3GvVv1LB2EgMVkerCZDjTWFNSJ
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:16:31 AM

It looks good, but wasn't there an idea from someone from India or the goverment itself to create a special crypto coin for indians? I remember reading something about it once.

Nope, nothing like that happened. A group was trying to introduce 'LaxmiCoin', but they're waiting until RBI clears its policies towards crypto currency.
chinbadboy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:50:58 AM

yeah ,no surprise?
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:51:26 AM

It looks good, but wasn't there an idea from someone from India or the goverment itself to create a special crypto coin for indians? I remember reading something about it once.

Nope, nothing like that happened. A group was trying to introduce 'LaxmiCoin', but they're waiting until RBI clears its policies towards crypto currency.

LOL... my grandkids will be grown up by then Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
chinbadboy

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:55:45 AM

真他妈不能相信 印度。https://www.cryptorush.in/ 坑我不少币,这破DESI还1904挂了。。
riddler_xyz

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:02:42 AM

now at 1914 ...

only pool is desicoin.in

something is not normal with that diff 1.4 only 9 blocks in 8 hours ...

If bitcoinmining riggs could buy miningriggs with bitcoin by themselves wouldnt that be asexual reproduction ? So wouldnt that make BTC a lifeform ?
chinbadboy

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:04:11 AM

1914.......................http://
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:50:28 AM

now at 1914 ...

only pool is desicoin.in

Its very much common for a coin that no one gives a fuck about, that simply popped up one day and launched without building a community of users and discussion Smiley When If it hits any exchange, you think there are going to be buyers whom you can sell your coins to? And of all the things to have it on scrypt when Asia coin and WhiteCoin are fighting for hashpower! Keep mining  Cheesy

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:11:04 AM

desi.dgbpool.com  first 24 hours its 0% fees, then will be 1%

add it please. thx

Avoid this pool owner, he has provided 0 prooof of his claims about being hacked, he stole the cinni coin miners. He just registered 2 days ago and right now his going everywhere announcing  his pool.

THIS IS A SCAMMER, DEV BEWARE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS POOL.

BE CAREFUL GO READ THE CINNI COIN PAGE HE SCAMMED THE MEMBERS ON HIS POOL.

Reference here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6333762#msg6333762

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
elgenio (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:13:44 AM

now at 1914 ...

only pool is desicoin.in

Its very much common for a coin that no one gives a fuck about, that simply popped up one day and launched without building a community of users and discussion Smiley When If it hits any exchange, you think there are going to be buyers whom you can sell your coins to? And of all the things to have it on scrypt when Asia coin and WhiteCoin are fighting for hashpower! Keep mining  Cheesy

What the fuck is your problem man? What the hell you expect to get from this gibbering about? Nobody is asking you to help this coin, so just shut the fuck up. Go create your own coin and blabber about it in those pages. From what i understand you are an attention seeker. The ones that really want to help grow this coin, let them do. Stop being a pain for people!
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:47:20 AM

now at 1914 ...

only pool is desicoin.in

What the fuck is your problem man? What the hell you expect to get from this gibbering about? Nobody is asking you to help this coin, so just shut the fuck up. Go create your own coin and blabber about it in those pages. From what i understand you are an attention seeker. The ones that really want to help grow this coin, let them do. Stop being a pain for people!

Just pointing out some facts so the miners can make an informed decision about profitability. I don't see why you are getting all worked up for. Miners are not your "customers" man. What in my previous posts made you "understand" that I'm an attention seeker? Noticed some sob story or something? Please do share Smiley

vgmohanrajan

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:28:13 AM

WTS - Want To Sell

I like to sell HD 7950 and TX850

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575870.0

http://pune.quikr.com/GRAPHICS-CARD-SMPS-RAISER-CABLE-FOR-SELL-W0QQAdIdZ165391810
grelate

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:32:58 AM

It's better to make the logo look nice.
elgenio (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:34:01 AM

now at 1914 ...

only pool is desicoin.in

Just pointing out some facts so the miners can make an informed decision about profitability. I don't see why you are getting all worked up for. Miners are not your "customers" man. What in my previous posts made you "understand" that I'm an attention seeker? Noticed some sob story or something? Please do share Smiley

The miners can make their decisions. Nobody is dumb. Nothing starts with a boom in the beginning. If you want to guide, you can guide in a proper way and be supportive   rather than being instigating and acting like a jerk
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 10:26:46 AM

now at 1914 ...

only pool is desicoin.in

The miners can make their decisions. Nobody is dumb. Nothing starts with a boom in the beginning. If you want to guide, you can guide in a proper way and be supportive   rather than being instigating and acting like a jerk

The miners can make better decisions - with information. I give them that information. If they already know, good for them. If they didn't, even better right? I am guiding people on the benefits of mining for profit. What on earth makes you think I need to be "supportive" of this "coin". This is an open forum. Start a self moderated thread if you dont want people "instigating" your "customers" away from your piece of shit so they can actually make some money by selling their mined coins.

elgenio (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:38:55 AM

now at 1914 ...

only pool is desicoin.in

The miners can make better decisions - with information. I give them that information. If they already know, good for them. If they didn't, even better right? I am guiding people on the benefits of mining for profit. What on earth makes you think I need to be "supportive" of this "coin". This is an open forum. Start a self moderated thread if you dont want people "instigating" your "customers" away from your piece of shit so they can actually make some money by selling their mined coins.

Well then you are very bad at communication, from all your posts in this thread that i have read, not for once i came across that you are actually trying to guide people. Your comments are only filled with criticism and nothing about guidance LOL!
You keep calling miners/supporters of the coin "customers", it just shows what cheap mentality you have. You have made your point by disliking this coin. Fine no big deal everyone has their own views. One man's food is another man's poison. There are a few others also who disliked it and they made their point and moved on but they are not barking again and again like how you are. Its like your trying to prove something. Grow up man. Reading your comments just makes me feel you immature and have a childish brain. Cheers!
elgenio (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:54:06 AM

http://desi.dgbpool.com/ is back online. The pool developer had some issues and is now resolved.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 11:24:02 AM

now at 1914 ...

only pool is desicoin.in

Well then you are very bad at communication, from all your posts in this thread that i have read, not for once i came across that you are actually trying to guide people. Your comments are only filled with criticism and nothing about guidance LOL!
You keep calling miners/supporters of the coin "customers", it just shows what cheap mentality you have. You have made your point by disliking this coin. Fine no big deal everyone has their own views. One man's food is another man's poison. There are a few others also who disliked it and they made their point and moved on but they are not barking again and again like how you are. Its like your trying to prove something. Grow up man. Reading your comments just makes me feel you immature and have a childish brain. Cheers!

That's golden coming from you.... with this thing below.

I will move along when I feel like. Right now I have a lot of free time Smiley This awesome coin should not be affected my one puny troll like me right? Oh and while we're at it at each other's throats, I see that the net hash rate is a full 9 MHs... after what... over 15 hours of launching? So you wouldnt mind if I tell the dear miners here that anyone.... absolutely anyone can rent a 6 MH rig from betarigs for just a few hours for peanuts and fork this multiple times, making everyone's mined coins so far useless. This too is information that miners need to know, don't you think? I guess no one is doing it because its that worthless of a coin.

elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:05:21 PM

Are you retarded to use the national emblem in the coin logo ?

Could be easy, changing the logo, dev ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: