Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DESI] DesiCoin - Crypto India | New Exchange | Vote on Mintpal  (Read 11540 times)
mgibson38

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:42:01 PM

Nice to see somebody other than me mining this coin. I mined it until now because of the ease at which I gathered coins with shite hardware, as well as the small premine and low coin supply. Now that the hash rate is growing (hopefully it stays that way) there will be enough of us with a fair number of these coins to organize some sort of giveaway as well as some marketing. Lets make desicoin a success guys, maybe the Dev can give us an update, perhaps even a new(er) logo and website to attract attention (sorry the old ones are quite plain).
mgibson38

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:21:15 PM

Worthwhile to note that this coin has more than 725 votes on swisscex, putting it around 10th place on the voting list. If the hash rate grows and the vote number continues to (I vote 3 times per hour when I am awake and don't forget about it) we might just help desicoin's cause out. Just wish the developer would speak about his plan of action.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:39:59 PM

Worthwhile to note that this coin has more than 725 votes on swisscex, putting it around 10th place on the voting list. If the hash rate grows and the vote number continues to (I vote 3 times per hour when I am awake and don't forget about it) we might just help desicoin's cause out. Just wish the developer would speak about his plan of action.

When people are curious to get a new coin on an exchange to trade it for BTC, they are willingly/unwillingly stating the fact that the coin is a pump & dump.

If you were truly supportive of the coin, you would be more curious about the unique features a coin offers (which this coin has NONE) rather than getting it on an exchange to dump it.
mgibson38

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:59:39 AM

I'm more in favor of it slowly gaining traction, getting tot he top of swisscex is hardly enough to dump, they get like 7 total btc volume a day. I'ts just a step in the right direction. I want that number of votes to slowly grow as the hash rate grows as well as perhaps word from the dev in which way the coin will move forward. Thanks though.
macmac1121

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:01:40 AM

i'm behind mgibson on this one, currently mining with you in pool1 I believe, I hope to see this coin do well so i'm giving it a fair shot.  Its nice to find a coin without an excessive premine these days
shijianguozi

Activity: 112

🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:10:13 AM

desi.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP Payout
1% Fee
DDOS Protected
WE ARE LIVE!
the picture is very cool.   Grin Grin Grin

S O N M   -   ICO: May 25th until June 25th                                       
FOG COMPUTING & BLOCKCHAIN           [Whitepaper] [Business Overview]
BitcoinTalk | Reddit | GitHub | Slack | Twitter | Facebook | Google Groups | Telegram | Medium
mgibson38

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:22:56 AM

Developer dead? Seems like it, oh wel, I'll mine it just to gather as many of them as I can. My hardware sucks and is useless for anything else anyway and my power bill is free so I could care less. If the dev ever decides to do anything with the coin I'll contribute alot of my holdings to giveaways and such, but if it neve happens I can buy petty items from friends with DESI as a joke. Either way no loss to me, hopefully though they become worth a little something. As days pass it becomes more doubtful the dev will say anything at all.
mgibson38

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:42:27 AM

mgibson38

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:47:10 AM

sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 04:24:42 PM

This should give you a clear idea of of people's interest in acquiring this coin. If you are so interested in this coin, how come you are not purchasing it?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:49:19 PM

img

Looking at how this coin launched, how people reacted to it, and how nobody is mining it, I am truly surprised this coin even made to an exchange.
mgibson38

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:03:21 PM

Sorry sony, I have a bunch. Just bored and making some memes for fun. As i said I don't expect anything but interest doesn't come from a dead thread. Also I am just as shocked to see it on an exchange so early, but coin-swap isn't exactly a thriving exchange site either. Caix does ok there but...not much else. The exchange is desi's only positive right now. And the small premine (As this coin matures and a small group of people gathers all the premine matters less and less).
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:10:26 AM

This should give you a clear idea of of people's interest in acquiring this coin. If you are so interested in this coin, how come you are not purchasing it?

I'm surprised that he put his bid at 2 not at 1. and that probably there is a single order on that market:).

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:02:03 PM

(img)

I'm surprised that he put his bid at 2 not at 1. and that probably there is a single order on that market:).

I will not be surprised if the buy order is from the developer himself Tongue
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:39:04 PM

(img)

He might be a copy paste guy but why buying when he knows the coin is a fail?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:12:46 PM

(img)

He might be a copy paste guy but why buying when he knows the coin is a fail?

To make it look like there is a demand for this coin Grin
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 03:59:54 AM

LOL... Maybe he put it there thinking he can sell it for 3 Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

a good project, with an amazing supply total, this will get the attention of miners and investors in its development
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

Dear DESI Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b58a6551aaad360dc4750a5
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team

Yes, let's wait for the developer to respond, who was last active on this forum in 2014. To the moon.     /s

a good project, with an amazing supply total, this will get the attention of miners and investors in its development

Thanks for the lulz.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: