Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Writer For Hire CHEAP  (Read 1165 times)
Steamed-Picc (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:32:34 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 03:05:54 AM by Steamed-Picc

Let's Review:

I'm a writer. My services are comparably cheaper than many other writers on this board. I offer services as a writer for your blog, tutorial website, news website or whatever other reason you need an article for. I offer two main packages; each package has its own rate.

1. Article written by me @ .025 BTC/750 words
This option combines mid-quality and low-pricing.

2. Article written by me and proofread/edited by Ranlo @ .05 BTC/750 words
This option combines HIGH-quality and mid-pricing. (Proceeds go 50/50 split between the two of us)

If you've read any previous posts by writers than you'll have seen their rates are much higher than mine. If you opt for the option edited by Ranlo, then you'll be receiving an even better bang-for-your-buck. The rate for the edited option is lower than it needs to be; it's a very good deal.

Prices are negotiable if I deem the situation fit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:36:08 AM

Hi,
Do you know other languages other then English?

Best Regards,

Gondel
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:45:17 AM

Rather than my previous attempt of only writing essays for school students, I would now much prefer to write articles, tutorials, and other legitimate approaches. My prices are cheap. My English language (vocabulary, grammar, etc.) is phenominal! PM me or reply to this topic, and we'll discuss rates.

Your three sentences include two erroneous commas, not to mention your misspelled word. "Phenominal?" If this many errors in such a short space is what we'll consider as being fantastic, I guess so.

Seriously, guys, don't just hire anyone who claims they can write. Throwing down words and ignoring basic English rules doesn't make you a great writer; knowing what you're doing does.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Steamed-Picc (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:09:24 PM

Instead of bashing me for a few comma splices, perhaps you could be a little more courteous. That was the biggest asshole-ish comment I've ever seen in my life. It was my mistake for misspelling the word "phenomenal". You don't need to step it up to the next level. I see that you are a writer as well and would be glad to take my business elsewhere. You could have just asked. And just so you know, my iPad auto corrected the word. When I went back to check the spelling, a small dialogue box popped up above the word. I now know that box had the function to revert the word back to the previous form. At the time, I thought the box was some other function of manual correcting. And when I said my english was good, I meant that I'm a Senior in high school with a 98 in AP English 4. So, I'm sorry for " stepping on your turf". But meaningless insults are just rude and reflect poorly on yourself.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:14:04 PM

Instead of bashing me for a few comma splices, perhaps you could be a little more courteous. That was the biggest asshole-ish comment I've ever seen in my life. It was my mistake for misspelling the word "phenomenal". You don't need to step it up to the next level. I see that you are a writer as well and would be glad to take my business elsewhere. You could have just asked. And just so you know, my iPad auto corrected the word. When I went back to check the spelling, a small dialogue box popped up above the word. I now know that box had the function to revert the word back to the previous form. At the time, I thought the box was some other function of manual correcting. And when I said my english was good, I meant that I'm a Senior in high school with a 98 in AP English 4. So, I'm sorry for " stepping on your turf". But meaningless insults are just rude and reflect poorly on yourself.

You didn't bother me by posting here. In fact, if your writing was error-free, I would have given you a recommendation instead (as I've done multiple times in the past). There is a huge lack of quality control within the crypto-sphere, and as someone who is actually qualified to do so, I find it my job to push those standards up. Were it not for you claiming your work is "phenominal," I would never have said anything. Phenomenal means extraordinary; this was your way of qualifying how excellent your writing is. When you add qualification, you should back it up (which you failed to do so, even in your response which was riddled with errors). Otherwise you get called out. Don't want to be called out? Do a better job. It's quite literally that simple.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Steamed-Picc (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:58:04 PM

You know what? I actually see some merit to your side of the argument. It's crystal clear that you have more knowledge of the English language and its usage. I won't deny that. My usage of the word "phenomenal", rather than a more suitable word, was inappropriate. A better fitting term would be...acceptable. Clearly I'm not a phenomenal writer as seen in my comments. Regardless, I am a CHEAP writer. You would obviously charge a much higher rate than me. I won't deny I'm not all that great. Please understand I wasn't trying to lie and hope for better business. I was merely using hyperbolic language to boost my advertising. I will admit defeat here and will edit my original post to a more fitting advertisement.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:04:10 PM

You know what? I actually see some merit to your side of the argument. It's crystal clear that you have more knowledge of the English language and its usage. I won't deny that. My usage of the word "phenomenal", rather than a more suitable word, was inappropriate. A better fitting term would be...acceptable. Clearly I'm not a phenomenal writer as seen in my comments. Regardless, I am a CHEAP writer. You would obviously charge a much higher rate than me. I won't deny I'm not all that great. Please understand I wasn't trying to lie and hope for better business. I was merely using hyperbolic language to boost my advertising. I will admit defeat here and will edit my original post to a more fitting advertisement.

There we go! And with that, I am done as well.

Best of luck with your business!

Steamed-Picc (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:05:43 PM

Best luck to you, too.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 08:48:27 PM

Best luck to you, too.

I find this kind of constructive discussion and amicable resolution utterly unacceptable. By rights this should have descended into vitriolic trolling by now. Shame on you both.
googlemaster1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:55:15 PM

Best luck to you, too.

I find this kind of constructive discussion and amicable resolution utterly unacceptable. By rights this should have descended into vitriolic trolling by now. Shame on you both.

Bitcoiners coming to terms and amicably going their separate ways?  Somebody screencap this thread.  May it go down in history!

BTC: 15565dcUp4LEWe6KYT7tawMHFRL4cBbFGN
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:01:02 PM

Best luck to you, too.

Bitcoiners coming to terms and amicably going their separate ways?  Somebody screencap this thread.  May it go down in history!

It used to always be like this. When I first got involved with Bitcoin (and cryptos in general), it was less about greed and such and more about being a community.

lapah

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:14:30 PM

Whats your rate? I need a writer for a blog.
Steamed-Picc (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:18:54 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 11:35:51 PM by Steamed-Picc

lol I literally spat my drink all over my monitor!
Best luck to you, too.

Bitcoiners coming to terms and amicably going their separate ways?  Somebody screencap this thread.  May it go down in history!

My rates are flexible. Make me an offer. [0.025 BTC/500-750 words] is what I'll usually take. This is probably the lowest rate you'll find.

E-mail me at phooshy123@gmail.com
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:39:37 PM

lol I literally spat my drink all over my monitor!
Best luck to you, too.

My rates are flexible. Make me an offer. [0.025 BTC/500-750 words] is what I'll usually take. This is probably the lowest rate you'll find.

E-mail me at phooshy123@gmail.com

To toss out some positive reinforcement for both of us, I'll also be willing to link up with him and offer cheap editing services. It'll essentially be the best of both worlds (written content that's fully edited, and at a low price). That is, if Steamed doesn't have any problems with making that offer (and if he does, I'll retract it).

Steamed-Picc (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:42:59 PM

No, Ranlo. I would be delighted to have you edit the...whatever he wants me to write. I think he wanted blog posts. PM, e-mail, or reply with how much you would charge to edit.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:48:40 PM

No, Ranlo. I would be delighted to have you edit the...whatever he wants me to write. I think he wanted blog posts. PM, e-mail, or reply with how much you would charge to edit.

I'd actually be open to offers on that. Smiley.

Steamed-Picc (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:57:39 PM

Actually, I feel that if you're editing we could charge more. Instead of .025 BTC/500-750 words, I could bump up the charge to somewhere between .035 and .05

Ranlo, I think that you could get half of the charge for what you edit. So it's basically a 50/50 split. Is that ok?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:02:57 AM

Actually, I feel that if you're editing we could charge more. Instead of .025 BTC/500-750 words, I could bump up the charge to somewhere between .035 and .05

Ranlo, I think that you could get half of the charge for what you edit. So it's basically a 50/50 split. Is that ok?

That sounds perfect! I like that idea.

Steamed-Picc (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:08:41 AM

Ok.  Smiley

I'll e-mail you any work you can edit. I'll only send it to you if my asking price is .04 BTC or above. Otherwise I feel it's a waste of your time to edit for such a low price. PM me your e-mail, and I'll e-mail you any work I'm finished with. Also PM me your Bitcoin wallet address so I can send you the Bitcoins I'll owe you when you finish.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:25:14 AM

Ok.  Smiley

I'll e-mail you any work you can edit. I'll only send it to you if my asking price is .04 BTC or above. Otherwise I feel it's a waste of your time to edit for such a low price. PM me your e-mail, and I'll e-mail you any work I'm finished with. Also PM me your Bitcoin wallet address so I can send you the Bitcoins I'll owe you when you finish.

Done!

Steamed-Picc (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:04:31 AM

Let's review:

I'm a writer. My services are comparably cheaper than many other writers on this board. I offer services as a writer for your blog, tutorial website, news website or whatever other reason you need an article for. I offer two main packages; each package has its own rate.

1. Article written by me @ .025 BTC/750 words
This option combines mid-quality and low-pricing.

2. Article written by me and proofread/edited by Ranlo @ .05 BTC/750 words
This option combines HIGH-quality and mid-pricing. (Proceeds go 50/50 split between the two of us)

If you've read any previous posts by writers than you'll have seen their rates are much higher than mine. If you opt for the option edited by Ranlo, then you'll be receiving an even better bang-for-your-buck. The rate for the edited option is lower than it needs to be; it's a very good deal.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 07:32:41 PM

Reading all this actually put a big smile on my face. Smiley
Great to see you guys came to an agreement after your little argument.

I will certainly think about hiring both of you when I need a blog post written.

impresionesmline

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:37:36 AM

This went a little of topic, but by the way why don t you post some examples of your work so people will see them and will help you to be hired?
bitpower

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:08:26 PM

Guys you made me read the whole thread. Such a great turnaround.. ;d

I am looking for bloggers and I would love to see your works. PM them to me if you can.

May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:16:59 PM

And they lived happily ever after

Sorry coudn't help my self, but fair play to you both Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████