Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Writer For Hire CHEAP  (Read 1165 times)
Steamed-Picc (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:04:31 AM

Let's review:

I'm a writer. My services are comparably cheaper than many other writers on this board. I offer services as a writer for your blog, tutorial website, news website or whatever other reason you need an article for. I offer two main packages; each package has its own rate.

1. Article written by me @ .025 BTC/750 words
This option combines mid-quality and low-pricing.

2. Article written by me and proofread/edited by Ranlo @ .05 BTC/750 words
This option combines HIGH-quality and mid-pricing. (Proceeds go 50/50 split between the two of us)

If you've read any previous posts by writers than you'll have seen their rates are much higher than mine. If you opt for the option edited by Ranlo, then you'll be receiving an even better bang-for-your-buck. The rate for the edited option is lower than it needs to be; it's a very good deal.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 07:32:41 PM

Reading all this actually put a big smile on my face. Smiley
Great to see you guys came to an agreement after your little argument.

I will certainly think about hiring both of you when I need a blog post written.

impresionesmline

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:37:36 AM

This went a little of topic, but by the way why don t you post some examples of your work so people will see them and will help you to be hired?
bitpower

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 10:08:26 PM

Guys you made me read the whole thread. Such a great turnaround.. ;d

I am looking for bloggers and I would love to see your works. PM them to me if you can.

May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:16:59 PM

And they lived happily ever after

Sorry coudn't help my self, but fair play to you both Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████