Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Envrin Group -- Professional Crypto-Currency Development  (Read 1386 times)
Envrin (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:53:10 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 06:03:46 PM by Envrin

After the past 14 months of developing crypto-currency based operations, Envrin Group is extremely pleased and excited to begin offering our professional development services to the public.  We have an excellent infrastructure with various ready-to-go packages for crypto-currency operations, including quality integration with daemons such as bitcoind, exchange integrations, arbitrage, trading, and more.

Your imagination is the only limit, so what type of site have you been dreaming about?  Maybe you want to start your own exchange, a trading platform / bot, a membership based service with recurring payments, a directory site, eCommerce platform, debit card solution, and anything else.  The sky's the limit, and it's our goal to turn your visions into a reality.

Don't settle for an amateur solution that's been hacked together using bits and pieces from around the internet.  With Envrin Group you know all code has been developed centrally in-house, can be easily modified for your specific needs, and you will receive nothing but the highest quality.  We thrive on long-term relationships that last months if not years, so you can rest assured we will always be around to handle anything you need.

Not only with the under-the-hood functionality of your site be of the highest quality and secure, but it will also look highly professional.  Take a look at our Theme Library to see a list of themes we currently have integrated, and can be deployed with one-click.  You can also pick any professional HTML / CSS theme off the internet (eg. ThemeForest), and our software engineers will be happy to integrate it for you.  Alternatively, you can go with a custom web design, as our theme engine is very easy to use for any web designer.

Please take a look at our web site at:

If you have any questions, or would like a free consultation to discuss your needs, please feel free to contact us at support@envrin.com or via Skype at envrin.group.  Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:36:50 AM

Do you create cryptocurrencies as well?
Envrin (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:12:29 AM

Do you create cryptocurrencies as well?

Yep, new crypto-currencies / alt-coins are no problem as well.  Just let me know what you need. Smiley
Envrin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:31:32 AM

Bump for quality!
Envrin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:27:01 PM

Quick bump.  Always looking for new clients, and to help expand the bitcoin / crypto-currency economy.

As a quick note, our software has been a) pen tested by professional hackers with decades of experience, and b) hacked to shreds in real-world environments by, may I say, very intelligent hackers.  Some of the methods they used were quite innovative.  We do also work with a couple highly intelligent hackers, and can offer security audits if desired.  With the audits, we can either provide full server information and a standard audit is performed, or give no server information and simulate a real-world attack.

This is actually why I've taken so long to begin offering bitcoin related development services.  We've had several months of relative calm now, but without question are still getting hammered by hackers on an hourly basis, and we're holding up just fine.  Although security is never 100%, I've personally been through the gauntlet, and you can rest assured that your operation will be pretty safe with Envrin Group.

If anyone needs anything done, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM.  Thanks!

Envrin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:06:02 AM

Couple projects just finishing, couple new ones starting, and always have time for new clients to take care of with the quality you deserve.

For those wondering, we'll generally run on bitcoind install unless project requires otherwise.  It's the most secure, efficient, and flexible.  Plus there's no merchant fees, limitations or anything you need to worry about.  Don't worry, loads of great security in place, including automated flush functionality, checks for suspicious activity, and more that I can't get into publicly.

If anyone is looking to setup a quality operation at a fair price, drop me a line!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:47:33 AM

Do you guys work with Wordpress? PM me with your skype
deliveryman

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:23:41 AM

This guy is a fucking scammer and scammed me for 600$+
We agreed that he made  a webwallet for a few K's for me but he didnt do shit and never responded anymore to my emails. I did a downpayment of 600$+

For proof PM me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: