Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] Website Security Auditing  (Read 662 times)
ASICPool (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:52:43 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 09:01:15 PM by ASICPool

If you have your own website, security is a must. Every day thousands of websites are breached and their sensitive data disclosed to hackers with malicious intentions.

You need someone to audit your website BEFORE someone who wants to steal your data finds a vulnerability and exploits it.

I will provide a free basic scan of your website, and a extended scan at a fair price based on how large your website is, and how much you are able to spend.

I can identify and help fix many severe problems such as SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, and Remote File Inclusion.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me, your website and your users data might be at stake.

Contact via PM is best.
ASICPool (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:27:16 PM

Still for hire.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:04:49 PM

If you have your own website, security is a must. Every day thousands of websites are breached and their sensitive data disclosed to hackers with malicious intentions.

You need someone to audit your website BEFORE someone who wants to steal your data finds a vulnerability and exploits it.

I will provide a free basic scan of your website, and a extended scan at a fair price based on how large your website is, and how much you are able to spend.

I can identify and help fix many severe problems such as SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, and Remote File Inclusion.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me, your website and your users data might be at stake.

Contact via PM is best.

Can u please point out what will be included in the free plan, the paid plan and what is the cost of the paid plan ?

ASICPool (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:12:12 PM

Contact via PM is best.

Can u please point out what will be included in the free plan, the paid plan and what is the cost of the paid plan ?
It really depends on the size of the website as for the cost of the paid plan, but for a free scan I will do a basic test on your website, looking for SQL injection, XSS, and such. For a paid scan I will do a more intense scan on the website and also do a service scan on the web server, looking for old services with vulnerabilities.
ASICPool (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:01:32 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: