Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 - 6 BTC Loan - Website / Business Opportunity  (Read 771 times)
TheBanksLife (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 08:00:10 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 02:20:35 PM by TheBanksLife

I am looking for an investment / loan of 3  to 6 BTC to pay for the development of a website project/idea I have. The website has great potential for profiting however I am only interested in those seriously interested.

I will provide more details regarding the project upon request however the site has to do with social marketing and Cryptocurrency so there is a large market to go after! I have some alt coins that can be considered collateral.

Loan Amount: 3 to 6 BTC
Loan Term: 2 to 3 Months
Loan Use: Website Development
Interest: Negotiable
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:27:22 AM

I am looking for an investment / loan of 3  to 6 BTC to pay for the development of a website project/idea I have. The website has great potential for profiting however I am only interested in those seriously interested.

I will provide more details regarding the project upon request however the site has to do with social marketing and Cryptocurrency so there is a large market to go after! I have some alt coins that can be considered collateral.
What are the altcoins?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:54:53 AM

What are the altcoins?    And how many do you have?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
BenAnh

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:34:21 AM

Reply here with the terms/conditions plus your collateral to get your loan immediately https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524457.0
TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 01:54:10 PM

What are the altcoins?    And how many do you have?

I've got just under 100 LTC
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 02:02:30 PM

I've got just under 100 LTC

When are you able to pay back and what interest are you offering?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 02:07:01 PM

The loan terms wouldn't exceed 2 - 3 to return investment. Interest I'm willing to negotiate.. as they say beggars can't be choosers. Would be different circumstances if it's an investment / percentage ownership you were after.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 02:08:01 PM

The loan terms wouldn't exceed 2 - 3 to return investment. Interest I'm willing to negotiate.. as they say beggars can't be choosers. Would be different circumstances if it's an investment / percentage ownership you were after.

How long do you need the loan for?

These are all questions you should have answered in your first post.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TheBanksLife (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 02:19:50 PM

That is more or less what I had just explained. I would only need the loan for a period of 2 to 3 months after which it'll be paid back. I've also gone ahead and added more information to the first post.
austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:23:43 PM

Your 100 ltc are only worth about 2.53 btc at the moment, so you won't be able to get the loan you're asking for. If you'd like, I could give you a loan that's appropriate to the collateral you're offering.
kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:29:37 PM

That is more or less what I had just explained. I would only need the loan for a period of 2 to 3 months after which it'll be paid back. I've also gone ahead and added more information to the first post.

I think you should also add the interest rate you would pay for these loans. That will also help lenders look at it more objectively.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: