Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'mintodev' scammer = Mohd Khairul Fahmi Samat  (Read 3440 times)
aeciocoin (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:01:30 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 02:45:38 PM by aeciocoin

mintodev - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=289795 - stole 0.5btc from me. he promised a pool for 0.2btc. then he demanded more 0.3btc to complete the service. After, he wanted more 0.15btc. He is a thief and he didn't refund my money.
Real info about him, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578244.0

http://www.directlinkupload.com/uploads/54.187.37.232/khairulfahmi-1.jpg http://www.directlinkupload.com/uploads/54.187.37.232/khairulfahmi-2.jpg http://www.directlinkupload.com/uploads/54.187.37.232/khairulfahmi-3.jpg http://www.directlinkupload.com/uploads/54.187.37.232/khairulfahmi-4.jpg

Anyone know a way to hunt him in Malasya?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:11:52 AM

I would suggest you also start a thread in Scam Accusations about this so that he will be flagged if this is true. I'm not exactly sure what doxing him will do, what are you going to do with his dox?

Finally, as a word of advice be sure to use escrow - that way you can guarantee work is done and both sides will be happy.
aeciocoin (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:21:08 AM

I would suggest you also start a thread in Scam Accusations about this so that he will be flagged if this is true. I'm not exactly sure what doxing him will do, what are you going to do with his dox?

Finally, as a word of advice be sure to use escrow - that way you can guarantee work is done and both sides will be happy.

thanks for tips.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:34:02 AM

The guy mintodev is still online on forum.Shamelessly dealing with other members. Submit negative rep as well.
mintodev

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:16:10 AM

The guy mintodev is still online on forum.Shamelessly dealing with other members. Submit negative rep as well.

You might be the person who is just racist. This guy just got the work done, and then he says, he didnt like the work, and he says he want his refund back  without giving time.

And he is just using some stupid language when asking money. I never said, i will not give back, i just said, give me time to refund?

And this guy just acting like a kid, and you as well.
CoinMKT

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 07:26:21 AM

He showed payment proof, I guess to help clear yourself out you should post conversation logs as well as the product you delivered -- whatever it may be.

Unsure what it is but seems as if theres some sort of dispute between you too.  We obviously just heard one side without you stating yours.
Take this to the dispute area and then post your proofs.  
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:28:37 AM

You might be the person who is just racist. This guy just got the work done, and then he says, he didnt like the work, and he says he want his refund back  without giving time.

And he is just using some stupid language when asking money. I never said, i will not give back, i just said, give me time to refund?

And you might be the person who is piece of shit.
Take care
mintodev

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:29:13 AM

He showed payment proof, I guess to help clear yourself out you should post conversation logs as well as the product you delivered -- whatever it may be.

Unsure what it is but seems as if theres some sort of dispute between you too.  We obviously just heard one side without you stating yours.

Ok, how come i think that this guy will ask for refund, he has given me his teamviewer details, and i have worked in his computer, now this guy is just lying.

Anyways i am not much arguing about that. I just don't care that i worked for some stupid guy, i will refund his money, but the way he post is not good really. I never run away, nor i went offline. i am online all the time.

Is the way how people deal?
mintodev

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:29:59 AM

And you might be the person who is piece of shit.
Take care

Atleast i don't disrepect other people without proof that they are shit.
aeciocoin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:00:01 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 06:55:41 AM by aeciocoin

You might be the person who is just racist. This guy just got the work done, and then he says, he didnt like the work, and he says he want his refund back  without giving time.

you are a liar. you said: "we never agreed for refund friend" (19/04) on skype. then you demanded more 0.15btc for my coin to continue with "genesis block" or you start the service just monday and make the coin whithout gen block. that is extortion.
before, when I paid 0.2btc to create the pool, you said the pool could only be installed changing the coin, then you demand me to pay more 0.3btc. my pool was created with same coin. it works fine.
stop lie and refund me!

Ok, how come i think that this guy will ask for refund, he has given me his teamviewer details, and i have worked in his computer, now this guy is just lying.

Anyways i am not much arguing about that. I just don't care that i worked for some stupid guy, i will refund his money, but the way he post is not good really. I never run away, nor i went offline. i am online all the time.

Is the way how people deal?

DO YOU WORK IN MY COMPUTER?? WHAT YOU DID?!!?!?!?!?
I can show what you did for 0.5BTC:

http://www.directlinkupload.com/uploads/91.213.8.235/1mintodev.png
you said "the coin will be scam, be careful". but you are wrong because you didn't work on it and you will not work with it.

PLEASE! STOP LIE! Just refund me...
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:35:20 PM

Might be able to give you more info on this guy if you pm me everything you have on him so far. Scammers are scum!
aeciocoin (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:12:28 PM

Might be able to give you more info on this guy if you pm me everything you have on him so far. Scammers are scum!

He posts every day in this forum. Moderation hides my feedback on his profile and protect his info. Everything indicates that he is not satisfied with only my 0.5 BTC stoled from me and he knows that moderation protects him.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:21:09 PM

I can try to reach him by some social media and get little info about him...Hope you refund the money from him . Shit happens all the time. Sad
Dont worry
BR,
Gondel
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:17:34 PM

I have his company, his location, his phone number. Please read PM, I also have other info, but not his name.
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:19:47 PM

This thread is getting a little hard to understand.  English not being the first language of anyone is not helping.  It does seem weird to try to get his info over .5 BTC though.  What exactly would you do with it?  Move to scam accusations.  Accused, you should post what you provided, as he clearly did pay you .5 BTC.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
m3

Activity: 460

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:07:37 AM

mintodev scammed me too. I got his ip and linked his skype with his location. I filed a police report with his local police so if you have info about him or if he scammed you please pm me. We will find this lowlife scammer and he will be brought to justice he fucked with the weong guy this time

edit he scammed me for 1.5btc. In his country this is considered a felony

edit 2: I am payin 1-2btc to find this guy. I want his full dox because I will be dealing with police and pressing charges. I got some info on him people who have access to the right databases can easily find his dox

aeciocoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:54:49 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 11:13:46 AM by aeciocoin

mintodev scammed me too. I got his ip and linked his skype with his location. I filed a police report with his local police so if you have info about him or if he scammed you please pm me. We will find this lowlife scammer and he will be brought to justice he fucked with the weong guy this time

edit 2: I am payin 1-2btc to find this guy. I want his full dox because I will be dealing with police and pressing charges. I got some info on him people who have access to the right databases can easily find his dox

the user byt411 give me that info:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/minto.scripttech
Company: http://www.scripttech.my/
Jalan Senangin 17/1,
40000 Shah Alam,
Selangor, Darul Ehsan
Malaysia

Phone number: +60 013-4974648

but that doesn't point to his real information...
m3, I think the moderators is to blame for your injury. they protect the mintodev. they hide feedback and posts against mintodev, when I warn off potential victims. please, show your transactions id.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:42:43 PM

Jalan Senangin 17/1,
40000 Shah Alam,
Selangor, Darul Ehsan
Malaysia

m3, I think the moderators is to blame for your injury. they protect the mintodev. they hide feedback and posts against mintodev, when I warn off potential victims. please, show your transactions id.

Please don't put personal info here, do it in Scam Accusations. Also, I sent you a ton more info that I found.
fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:57:42 PM

Damn, that really sucks that a deal went wrong.

I`ll be starting on this as well.

But from the looks of it, you got a plenty to work with, so let me know. I hope you take this person down.  Smiley

kittucrypt

Activity: 300
Merit: 253

Ok Check!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:19:15 AM

Jalan Senangin 17/1,
40000 Shah Alam,
Selangor, Darul Ehsan
Malaysia

And this bugger claimed to be based in UK. He told me he is from Germany and currently in UK. No wonder his quoted prices were 20% of the quotes you get from others. I am glad I did not pay him a penny. I hope those affected get justice.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: