Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing $100,000/200 bitcoins into my new Crypto  (Read 2796 times)
Dr. Finance (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:09:50 AM

I am a self taught expert in many fields that believes bitcoin and related cryptography technology is the biggest innovation since the internet. I believe in this technology because it solves widespread issues that amazingly still exist in the world today like long transaction times, banks taking up to 7 days to transfer money. Transaction fees, it's insane the amount you have to pay to use your own money. Central banking the nerve some of these people have that they think they have a say if and when you can access your own money.

$100,000 of my own wealth will be locked into a new crypto that I will create. This Crypto will then be broken up into 100 shares (note: I am considering breaking it up into 1000 shares) that will be distributed to members of the crypto community. The application process to have a chance at receiving a share will be up shortly. All participants can only get one share and I will receive one share. I am an expert in many things but to do with this matter more specifically economics and finance and I believe this crypto could x100 in growth and I would be able to receive back my $100,000 investment if I wished simply by this appreciating in value.

This Crypto will not be doing an IPO of any sorts but simply an initial contribution of $100,000 by me to create a sort of diamond standard. You may have heard litecoin is silver to bitcoins gold, well then this crypto will be diamond to bitcoins gold.

When the application proccess is up you will have to demonstrate any achievements you may have had in the cryptography field, how you would further this crypto and what services you could provide it (get vendors to accept it, run a service that would accept it at the start etc.) by having a strong high number of effective people holding this crypto it would have the backing of one of the best communities in crypto.

What other developer can you say has such faith in their project that they will put in $100,000 of their own money and believe they can get that all back with their projected x100 growth? I'm not saying I would immediately dump at x100 all, to tell the truth it is highly unlikely I will sell this for fiat.

I am already working on the coin and the remaining coding itself will not take that long, on the technical side I would be able to launch this coin very soon. technical details of the coin will be up in do time along with an official announcment. I am however keen to see the interest the crypto community has in this project so leave any thoughts you may have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:37:55 AM

creating to get 100x growth in what fiat? whats the point? enough cryptocurrencies around already why not just support one as an alternative to fiat rather then a fiat creation tool?
williamevanl

Activity: 404
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:14:29 AM

Well if this is true, the wisest thing you can do is sign on as many developers as you can. I'd be interested in managing such a project.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:31:27 AM

I am a self taught expert in many fields that believes bitcoin and related cryptography technology is the biggest innovation since the internet. I believe in this technology because it solves widespread issues that amazingly still exist in the world today like long transaction times, banks taking up to 7 days to transfer money. Transaction fees, it's insane the amount you have to pay to use your own money. Central banking the nerve some of these people have that they think they have a say if and when you can access your own money.

$100,000 of my own wealth will be locked into a new crypto that I will create. This Crypto will then be broken up into 100 shares (note: I am considering breaking it up into 1000 shares) that will be distributed to members of the crypto community. The application process to have a chance at receiving a share will be up shortly. All participants can only get one share and I will receive one share. I am an expert in many things but to do with this matter more specifically economics and finance and I believe this crypto could x100 in growth and I would be able to receive back my $100,000 investment if I wished simply by this appreciating in value.

This Crypto will not be doing an IPO of any sorts but simply an initial contribution of $100,000 by me to create a sort of diamond standard. You may have heard litecoin is silver to bitcoins gold, well then this crypto will be diamond to bitcoins gold.

When the application proccess process is up you will have to demonstrate any achievements you may have had in the cryptography field, how you would further this crypto and what services you could provide it (get vendors to accept it, run a service that would accept it at the start etc.) by having a strong high number of effective people holding this crypto it would have the backing of one of the best communities in crypto.

What other developer can you say has such faith in their project that they will put in $100,000 of their own money and believe they can get that all back with their projected x100 growth? I'm not saying I would immediately dump at x100 all, to tell the truth it is highly unlikely I will sell this for fiat.

I am already working on the coin and the remaining coding itself will not take that long, on the technical side I would be able to launch this coin very soon. technical details of the coin will be up in do due time along with an official announcment. I am however keen to see the interest the crypto community has in this project so leave any thoughts you may have.

Dr. Finance is apparently not a self-taught expert in spelling
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 05:20:35 AM

Ummm... does it take 100,000 USD to make a crypto/protocol? That Nakomoto fellow must've been one hell of a rich fellow before he created the protocol then Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:00:11 AM

Dr. Finance is apparently not a self-taught expert in spelling

lol

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:07:35 AM

Seems legit
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:34:13 AM

When the application proccess is up you will have to demonstrate any achievements you may have had in the cryptography field, how you would further this crypto and what services you could provide it (get vendors to accept it, run a service that would accept it at the start etc.) by having a strong high number of effective people holding this crypto it would have the backing of one of the best communities in crypto.

I am already working on the coin and the remaining coding itself will not take that long, on the technical side I would be able to launch this coin very soon. technical details of the coin will be up in do time along with an official announcment. I am however keen to see the interest the crypto community has in this project so leave any thoughts you may have.

LOL! If you're really going to invest 100K of your own money in this project, then prepare yourself for making a huge loss.

100K will be 10K after 5 or 6 months  Cry Cry
Dr. Finance (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:43:07 AM

Application and Official Announcement will be available shortly.
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:48:46 AM

Interesting.

Hit me up for Graphic Design.

G.
cryptofella

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:21:02 AM

I'll be following this. Are you going to use a new hashing algorihtm? And how you are going to use the fiat. I see you are a coder yourself but are you going to hire more developers or is it for marketing?
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:07:01 AM

$100,000 of my own wealth will be locked into a new crypto that I will create.

Can you explain this further? It almost sounds like you're suggesting you will buy your own crypto.
lucky88888

Activity: 404

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:22:56 AM

interesting. sign me up for a share!  Grin

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:14:00 PM

Oh god, you're not going to create an IPO are you? Tongue.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:23:18 PM

Put that 100k in an escrow to show you're serious.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:50:37 PM

I'm starting to smell an approaching IPO........

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
crunchynut

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:43:35 PM

make it 1 million usd

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:53:13 PM

Remember to promote luxury lifestyles for the early birds in your ponzi scheme.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Dr. Finance (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:21:51 AM

I'm starting to smell an approaching IPO........

Their is no IPO.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 05:34:01 AM

You do realize that starting a new account to announce your "investment" is a dead giveaway right? Obviously if you are putting that much cash into something you must be quite ecperienced in crypto and spent a decent time in Bitcointalk. You you choosing to ignore all "history" and credibility checks and then attempting to pull that dead rabbit out of your hat? A fail of Greek proportions Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: