Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Primecoin (XPM) Wallet | $280 profit opportunity.  (Read 631 times)
rapeghost (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:28:23 AM

Not sure if this should go here... But I figure what the hell. Why not?

I'm selling a Primecoin wallet that gains $140/usd day in mining payouts from beeeer.org

Basically, I'm looking for $1000 via MG/WU and in exchange I'll give you the wallet. After the 'loan' is paid off, I will let the miners continue to run for 2 days, this should net you approximately $280 profit.

The reason I am doing this is to pay rent and my car insurance. I do not have time for the payments to accumulate.

I have trust on the forum and can have users vouch for me.

You can view my miner statistics here: http://beta.beeeeer.org/index.php?p=user&s=xpm&a=AXqCJxuaHPDhjQVCKZZZLKWsJrRZtym3F2

Any interested users should have a Primecoin wallet at least setup so I can send a TX from the above address to verify it is indeed mine.

I will also provide any personal details requested, name, phone, address, facebook, etc. Whatever you like basically.

tl;dr = $1000 loan for 7 days mining to repay loan, then 2 days 'free' mining to net you an extra $280 in profit.

Please reply here or send me a private message. And scammers.. Please.. I've been around. Just save us both some time and skip it. 

Please also note: I will *not* accept a loan and have you ask me to just pay you in full at the end, I would feel much more comfortable with you taking daily payments. Also, I would *very* much prefer you do the WU/MG with your Credit/Debit card as an extra added layer of protection for you. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:31:33 AM

If you have collateral then yes I can give you the loan and if not, why don't you sell those to me? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524457.0
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 10:27:56 AM

Surely you could just keep a copy of the wallet stored on your machine in order to scam the person who receives it?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 02:09:53 PM

Surely you could just keep a copy of the wallet stored on your machine in order to scam the person who receives it?

Pfft, with an ID of "rapeghost" he is more than trustworthy.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 02:14:17 PM

Now that's a face I'd trust with my Bitcoins:

On-topic though, OP, how can you guarantee that you wouldn't just recover the wallet?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
rapeghost (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:12:18 PM

Lol.

You guys never seen Robot Chicken?

What do you want for collateral?
rapeghost (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:46:10 PM

BenAnh, I am going to send you a private message right after I do this reply. I think we've dealt in the past so I've no issue sending first to you, etc.

DiamondCardz: yeah, there's a lot of trust required for both parties, this is why im not accepting offers from low/no trust peoples.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: