Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Global Denomination (GDN) X11 DigiShield  (Read 106397 times)
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:58:16 AM

Why this thread is not much active, even there is so many great features.

Thank you for the comment
We will continue to work Global Denomination and improve on our feature list no matter how active this thread looks

There are many people who visit to read but not post

(A post a visit always helps by putting us back on page 1)

This is a true statement I never miss a new post. However lately I do not post here too much.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:43:35 PM

these coins are so undervalued, i personally say lets stay quiet for a couple more days and let the price drop more so we can buy buy buy....

this coin is a easy 10x, just buy and hold.

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
cryptocointools

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptocoinTools.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 08:51:19 PM

these coins are so undervalued, i personally say lets stay quiet for a couple more days and let the price drop more so we can buy buy buy....

True.
Many people have said GDN is a sleeping giant.
It often sits undervalued 80% of the time and then once every week or two, it will shoot way up 3x or 4x the baseline for a day or two.
If you mine and/or buy GDN during the low time and just check back each day, you can turn some easy profits.
Plus with this coin seemingly being active for so long and no indication of stopping, there is very low risk in holding in the short to mid term.

Apostle4444

Activity: 832

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:22:37 PM

True.
Many people have said GDN is a sleeping giant.
It often sits undervalued 80% of the time and then once every week or two, it will shoot way up 3x or 4x the baseline for a day or two.
If you mine and/or buy GDN during the low time and just check back each day, you can turn some easy profits.
Plus with this coin seemingly being active for so long and no indication of stopping, there is very low risk in holding in the short to mid term.

Agreed.. Smiley
GlobalDenomination (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:14:51 PM

A Global Denomination investor who had previously contributed to fund the Global Denomination Bitcoin PR Buzz Press release, has paid for more promotion of Global Denomination today with Nakamotoworld.com

Thank You Krapivin for the continued support
Apostle4444

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:36:56 AM

Thats Awesome...
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:39:58 AM

Where is everyone currently mining this coin?  Pools in OP seem to be dead or not mining this coin anymore.  Was mining at http://gdn.hashlink.eu/ but they seem to be screwed up as well.  This is weird for a coin with so much praise!
Apostle4444

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:48:45 AM

http://gdpool.org/workers Wink
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:54:41 AM

Awesome, thanks so much for the reply!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:01:22 AM

Wow, did I just knock that pool down or what:-)  Not 2 minutes after I started mining that pool went down and I cannot access, not sure if my miners are worked but I switched up over there.  Seems something don't want me mining this one lol.
Apostle4444

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:16:33 AM

Its still up and working from what I can see
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:33:49 AM

yeah, it's working for me now too.......thanks again bud!
GlobalDenomination (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:39:08 PM

Where is everyone currently mining this coin?  Pools in OP seem to be dead or not mining this coin anymore.  Was mining at http://gdn.hashlink.eu/ but they seem to be screwed up as well.  This is weird for a coin with so much praise!

We have checked all pools on the OP and removed all non working pools sorry any confusion caused by these non working pools

gdpool.org is our official pool if it ever goes down let us know via skype IM - globaldenomination and we will get it back up ASAP

timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:12:44 PM

So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?  Why should it rise?  What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?

I got tired of mining CRYPT coin and am looking for something new to mine.  I considered GDN again but I see no potential in it.

I'm holding 1304 CRYPT coins, waiting for their so called super secure wallet to come out.

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 07:15:33 PM

Please fix mmostrories explorer. I need it to fetch stats.

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
Apostle4444

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:37:10 PM

So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?  Why should it rise?  What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?

I got tired of mining CRYPT coin and am looking for something new to mine.  I considered GDN again but I see no potential in it.

I'm holding 1304 CRYPT coins, waiting for their so called super secure wallet to come out.

I hold crypt also Tim but if it ever gets up high enough I will sell my small amount and put into GDN as these guys are way more upfront and visible than Crypt Devs. (I'm in it for the long haul rather than short term gains)
GlobalDenomination (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:31:46 AM

We have invested a lot of our own money in this project and have created many services for GDN users in the 3 months we have been running and plan to continue to do so.

A key factor of Crypto Currencies is the communities, but we have many miners /traders /users who do not support GDN by using the services we have put in place and some also do not get involved in the community.

1. "So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?" We are not going to promise the world and deliver nothing, Global Denomination has many base services in place already but it requires more community involvement to succeed in the long run. As laws and regulations come out GDN will aim to comply ASAP to remain legal in as many countries as possible giving law abiding crypto users a fast X11 algorithm crypto currency to use.

2. "Why should it rise?" Active transparent developers, Open Development team, Constant progression of services and developments, CryptoConnecta.com

3. "What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?" Global Denomination has always planned to be compliant with regulations that come in for crypto currencies, to ensure it can be used in the real world for a long time to come. Many of the so called "crap coins" you speak of have anonymous features will not be generally accepted by governments due to Money Laundering, Terrorism etc. Some other coins have very short mining periods where as GDN block rewards do not halve until around next April giving new users a chance to come on board and mine at the full block reward until spring / summer 2015.

GlobalDenomination (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:32:29 AM

Please fix mmostrories explorer. I need it to fetch stats.

We will get in touch the the site owner ASAP
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:44:09 AM

We have invested a lot of our own money in this project and have created many services for GDN users in the 3 months we have been running and plan to continue to do so.

A key factor of Crypto Currencies is the communities, but we have many miners /traders /users who do not support GDN by using the services we have put in place and some also do not get involved in the community.

1. "So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?" We are not going to promise the world and deliver nothing, Global Denomination has many base services in place already but it requires more community involvement to succeed in the long run. As laws and regulations come out GDN will aim to comply ASAP to remain legal in as many countries as possible giving law abiding crypto users a fast X11 algorithm crypto currency to use.

2. "Why should it rise?" Active transparent developers, Open Development team, Constant progression of services and developments, CryptoConnecta.com

3. "What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?" Global Denomination has always planned to be compliant with regulations that come in for crypto currencies, to ensure it can be used in the real world for a long time to come. Many of the so called "crap coins" you speak of have anonymous features will not be generally accepted by governments due to Money Laundering, Terrorism etc. Some other coins have very short mining periods where as GDN block rewards do not halve until around next April giving new users a chance to come on board and mine at the full block reward until spring / summer 2015.

Haven't commented much in this thread, but wanted to say I really liked your responses!  You seem to be a straight shooter, that seems to be a rare find anymore around here!

I like your style my friend:-)
Apostle4444

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:49:40 AM

Haven't commented much in this thread, but wanted to say I really liked your responses!  You seem to be a straight shooter, that seems to be a rare find anymore around here!

I like your style my friend:-)

+1

By far the most active out of all the coins I have collected.. keep on doing what you do and one day you will reap the rewards.. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: