Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Global Denomination (GDN) X11 DigiShield  (Read 106397 times)
cryptocointools

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptocoinTools.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:30:24 AM

So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?  Why should it rise?  What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?

I got tired of mining CRYPT coin and am looking for something new to mine.  I considered GDN again but I see no potential in it.

I'm holding 1304 CRYPT coins, waiting for their so called super secure wallet to come out.

We have invested a lot of our own money in this project and have created many services for GDN users in the 3 months we have been running and plan to continue to do so.

A key factor of Crypto Currencies is the communities, but we have many miners /traders /users who do not support GDN by using the services we have put in place and some also do not get involved in the community.

1. "So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?" We are not going to promise the world and deliver nothing, Global Denomination has many base services in place already but it requires more community involvement to succeed in the long run. As laws and regulations come out GDN will aim to comply ASAP to remain legal in as many countries as possible giving law abiding crypto users a fast X11 algorithm crypto currency to use.

2. "Why should it rise?" Active transparent developers, Open Development team, Constant progression of services and developments, CryptoConnecta.com

3. "What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?" Global Denomination has always planned to be compliant with regulations that come in for crypto currencies, to ensure it can be used in the real world for a long time to come. Many of the so called "crap coins" you speak of have anonymous features will not be generally accepted by governments due to Money Laundering, Terrorism etc. Some other coins have very short mining periods where as GDN block rewards do not halve until around next April giving new users a chance to come on board and mine at the full block reward until spring / summer 2015.

Haven't commented much in this thread, but wanted to say I really liked your responses!  You seem to be a straight shooter, that seems to be a rare find anymore around here!

I like your style my friend:-)

+1

By far the most active out of all the coins I have collected.. keep on doing what you do and one day you will reap the rewards.. Smiley

To go along with these points, I believe the following features/tools we can develop to help provide ease-of-use in regards to tax, regulation, and merchant use.

Tax/Regulation Features:
  • Report generation for Quarterly/Yearly Income (separable by address)
  • Report generation for Quarterly/Yearly Expenses (separable by address)

Merchant/Customer Features:
  • Payment scheduling inside wallet (daily/weekly/monthly/etc)
  • HTML/JavaScript embed code for merchants to provide QR code on their website

I am already working on scripts that read my wallet to generate some of the quarterly/yearly reports and I think a lot of this stuff could realistically be implemented into GDN wallet in the near future.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:34:02 AM

So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?  Why should it rise?  What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?

I got tired of mining CRYPT coin and am looking for something new to mine.  I considered GDN again but I see no potential in it.

I'm holding 1304 CRYPT coins, waiting for their so called super secure wallet to come out.

We have invested a lot of our own money in this project and have created many services for GDN users in the 3 months we have been running and plan to continue to do so.

A key factor of Crypto Currencies is the communities, but we have many miners /traders /users who do not support GDN by using the services we have put in place and some also do not get involved in the community.

1. "So what is ever going to happen with this coin to make its price go way up?" We are not going to promise the world and deliver nothing, Global Denomination has many base services in place already but it requires more community involvement to succeed in the long run. As laws and regulations come out GDN will aim to comply ASAP to remain legal in as many countries as possible giving law abiding crypto users a fast X11 algorithm crypto currency to use.

2. "Why should it rise?" Active transparent developers, Open Development team, Constant progression of services and developments, CryptoConnecta.com

3. "What can GDN do that the other 300 crap coins can't?" Global Denomination has always planned to be compliant with regulations that come in for crypto currencies, to ensure it can be used in the real world for a long time to come. Many of the so called "crap coins" you speak of have anonymous features will not be generally accepted by governments due to Money Laundering, Terrorism etc. Some other coins have very short mining periods where as GDN block rewards do not halve until around next April giving new users a chance to come on board and mine at the full block reward until spring / summer 2015.

If you are going to conform GDN to comply with laws set by governments, you've already failed this coin badly.  You've missed the whole point of crypto currencies in the first place.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:14:01 AM

If you are going to conform GDN to comply with laws set by governments, you've already failed this coin badly.  You've missed the whole point of crypto currencies in the first place.

Not True. There are plenty of coin holders that believe these coins can abide by the laws of the land. We are not all anarchist.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:32:10 AM

Not True. There are plenty of coin holders that believe these coins can abide by the laws of the land. We are not all anarchist.

+1

I wanted to comment earlier but couldn't find the words and was in a rush, I agree!
Apostle4444

Activity: 832

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:28:19 AM

How about having the best of both worlds and having a website that can send anon transactions if you want them to be that way and the normal wallet for everyday use. It's and easy solution for covering your arse if regulations stipulate no anon transactions in the future.
coinz4fun

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:43:12 AM

How about having the best of both worlds and having a website that can send anon transactions if you want them to be that way and the normal wallet for everyday use. It's and easy solution for covering your arse if regulations stipulate no anon transactions in the future.

+1 Agree, there must be 2 ways, light and dark))
GlobalDenomination (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:59:59 AM

Very good idea, we could build something like that if there is enough demand for it from our users
cryptocointools

CryptocoinTools.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 12:18:19 PM

Very good idea, we could build something like that if there is enough demand for it from our users

True, while for now I think it would be in best interest to keep the QT wallet and daemon process as a "light" wallet. It would not be hard to create a third-party mixing service, such as on a website that could be used to better increase anonymity for those looking for that.

frillyozz

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 05:06:31 PM

Great ideas all around guys.  Wink

Was also going to mention, you should add the link to the CryptoConnecta Android App under "Mobile Apps" in the OP.
Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:55:46 PM

Nice idea!

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Apostle4444

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:40:54 PM

Nice idea!

I have to admit it's not my idea but it is a great idea..
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:27:52 AM

decent looking coin. Bought some. can't wait for what the future holds for this one. Keep up the good work
cryptocointools

CryptocoinTools.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 01:50:37 PM

decent looking coin. Bought some. can't wait for what the future holds for this one. Keep up the good work

Yessir, you picked a great time to buy. lucky you :p

GDN has a very stable and active history thus far. We are always available on the chat rooms on CryptoConnecta.com (our sister-project) and we have no intention of stopping or slowing down in the future.

GlobalDenomination (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:41:02 AM

GDDice.org will be shut down tomorrow due to an attack that stole all funds in the dice wallet

sorry for any inconvenience we will be working on a replacement gambling service tomorrow
Apostle4444

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:24:53 AM

GDDice.org will be shut down tomorrow due to an attack that stole all funds in the dice wallet

sorry for any inconvenience we will be working on a replacement gambling service tomorrow

That sucks.. some people are just plain arsoles...
coinz4fun

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:44:00 PM

Community! We need voting wave on mintpal, i made about 60 votes last 7 days.I saw very little amount of votes, that others gave to GDN.
Lets Get it higher than 200 place! We need just 45 votes! It is just 5 votes from 9 people! Go go go!
cryptocointools

CryptocoinTools.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 01:15:32 PM

Community! We need voting wave on mintpal, i made about 60 votes last 7 days.I saw very little amount of votes, that others gave to GDN.
Lets Get it higher than 200 place! We need just 45 votes! It is just 5 votes from 9 people! Go go go!

Great idea!
I will start voting right now!

GlobalDenomination (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:18:12 PM

Yes good call we will swing past and vote
Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:21:06 PM

I will start voting too.I think,now we are ready for that Wink

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
GlobalDenomination (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:37:48 PM

We have listed Crypto Connecta on StartJOIN to raise some extra funding

https://www.startjoin.com/Crypto_Connecta
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: