Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Global Denomination (GDN) X11 DigiShield  (Read 106396 times)
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:46:34 PM

Hows work coming along guys.. ready to take this coin to the Moon ?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GlobalDenomination (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:09:18 PM

Hows work coming along guys.. ready to take this coin to the Moon ?

Hey guys,
We have been working our next move for some time now but we have not seen much community involvement in that time. We need support from GDN Users to help us succeed.

We are working on an exchange that will allow Fiat deposits and allow for GDN and BTC purchases and direct BTC/GDN trades, unfortunately the red tape around dealing with Fiat currencies and Bitcoin here in the UK is alot of work and is causing some unexpected hold ups but we are working on this constantly and we need the community to assist in keeping GDN in peoples minds.

We will keep you guys updated when we can announce more details sorry for the delay
CNMK_DC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:36:12 PM

Bittrex delisted GDN!!??
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:06:44 PM

What the hell has happened to GDN?  Seems the ship is sinking:-(
kontraja

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:27:26 PM

What the hell has happened to GDN?  Seems the ship is sinking:-(
No sinking. We need more time..
coinz4fun

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:03:07 AM

There is no short term fast profit, devs seem to be real and serious
GlobalDenomination (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:46:28 AM

Thanks for the continued support, we are still here and if we was sinking we would go down fighting.
I_AM_AT_WORK_NOW_

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:18:51 AM

There is no short term fast profit, devs seem to be real and serious

agreed
CNMK_DC

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:24:38 PM

Hello? Hello? Hello?

any? any? any?

news? news? news?

Grin
GlobalDenomination (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:55:21 AM

Hello? Hello? Hello?

any? any? any?

news? news? news?

Grin

We are currently awaiting the latest regulations on exchanges before launching our own exchange as there is a lot of rumours going around

Kartaba

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:16:28 PM

35-45sat? wow Roll Eyes .. whatsup?
Tark

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:03:14 AM

No news?
No development?

GlobalDenomination (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:55:35 PM

No news?
No development?

We have been running 7 months with no major network issues and we are still listed on Poloniex (Bittrex Removed us due to not reaching 0.2BTC a week trade volumes as our dev team do not manipulate markets like some)

Due to UK banks not helping bitcoin businesses and upcoming regulations we had to stop our development of our Bitcoin / GDN /GBP Exchange for now,

We are now working on other ventures for GDN including some great merchant partnerships that we have been discussing recently.

We do need more community involvement from you guys we cannot do this alone......

Popping in the ANN saying no news ? no developments? is not pro-active and does not help, we have spent our own money on developing services for GDN with no ico to give us a development fund so we are working with we we can personally afford.

All the premine is still in the public wallet and has not been touched.   

We have just paid for the official GDpool.org Server up to the April 2015 so if you want to join us mining there it would be much appreciated before the reward halves.

If you want GDN to succeed speak up and join us or if you are in a position to donate to help our development please let us know

Currently there is 7,149,680 GDN in Circulation - of a total 56,000,000 that will be mined

Only 510,000 GDN is on Poloniex so it shows our users are in this for the long haul

GlobalDenomination (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:56:31 AM

If anyone wants to sell up their GDN and leave the community. i will be placing mini buy walls around 40 satoshis on poloniex over the weekend for you to dump into. If your looking to sell a larger quantity please PM and we can discuss details.
Tark

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 02:55:00 PM

Popping in the ANN saying no news ? no developments? is not pro-active and does not help, we have spent our own money on developing services for GDN with no ico to give us a development fund so we are working with we we can personally afford.

And do you think about miner who spent there money for nothing?

And, sorry, but still no news. No real roadmap.
Nobody see our work.

and the fault of commuity? Seriously?

There are a lot of another coin in this situation. Why the community should be involved with GDN? For what?
What your coin has different compared with bitcoin or nxt or ...?
GlobalDenomination (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:44:20 PM

And do you think about miner who spent there money for nothing?

And, sorry, but still no news. No real roadmap.
Nobody see our work.

and the fault of commuity? Seriously?

There are a lot of another coin in this situation. Why the community should be involved with GDN? For what?
What your coin has different compared with bitcoin or nxt or ...?

We understand miners that spent money on rentals etc but as with all coin launches that is your decision and you are speculating that you will make a profit. You still have your GDN at the end of the day.

I have been working on GDN for free for 7 months, we did not have an ICO, i do not have a huge rig to mine with i have 1 x 280x GPU, so only my personal funds are funding everything.

The reason Bitcoin and NXT are that established is they have a active community not just the dev team doing everything also they are not anything like GDN they have been around much longer.

Take Darkcoin for example the tech is great but there is still nothing you can actually spend these on directly we want GDN to be a leader in merchant acceptance if our plans go ahead GPU miners will want to mine GDN to spend at these selected merchants. 

GDN was launched at a time of many pump and dump coins and we proved we are not one of them, we wanted to lay the foundations of a Cryptocurrency that would be functional and profitable for GPU miners to mine.

We put many things in place for users to use their GDN. Such as the Dice site (which was hacked and we lost 1000's of GDN), A auction / marketplace, a social network an android app. We have spent a lot of money and loads of man hours into these developments.

We launched the auction site (For Bitcoin and GDN) and crypto connecta over five months ago and very few of community used these facility's and so i have had to now sell these sites as there upkeep was too much with no users.

We are currently in talks with some merchants here the UK and we are looking at recreating a new dedicated GDN Auction / marketplace if there is demand from users.

coke15

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:03:36 PM

hi

all good altcoins are in "trouble" in this moment.

faulty? cloud mining....

we need to wait diff rise huge  on BTC/LTC  to revival altcoin.

the good coin,gdn,sfr,drk...will be ok Wink
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:09:43 PM

IMO most people do not want alt coins other than to make a quick buck. They do not want to do anything to make that quick buck. Therefore most alt coins diy and the dev will eventually move on. Look at the guy a few posts back only saying think about the poor miners and the money they have spent or those who bought. What about the developers? They spend more than 99% of the people on this board to try and make there coins succeed (the good devs). It is a hard truth but there is no need for all of the alt coins. Only a few will make it that is why I quit developing. It is not worth the time and effort. I hate to say it but most likely GDN will never be big. I am a bag holder because it is a great alt coin however a great alt coin is still pretty much worthless. Since I have stepped away form developing and really alt coins all together life has been much better. This is my first time back on btc talk in about a week. And first post in regards to any alt coin in about 1.5 months. Aaron I sugest the same. Dont waste anymore of your time. At some point you have to cut your losses and move on. No matter how good of idea it is.
Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:20:04 PM

How many people did think like you,when price of BTC falled down to 2$ from 30$...You did try to develop firecoin,and after one fail,you think -it is no worth to fight...You are looking now like these guys,who sold their BTC's at 2$...It is allways worth,if you know what you do.
Aaron,you know what you do,and I know,what you know what you do.And if you will have feeling like your project is dead,try to read "Seagull Jonathan Livingston" of Richard Bach.You don't need to listen to all these people.Even if you will think,what you are alone,you need to understand what you are above others,and you can fly much higher like others,and only this is the reason why you fly alone...I believe in you,and your project,but right now we need to think,how to get more people to this project.

Like you said,we don't try to manipulate with price like others,and this must be the reason,for all new community members to join us.There are so many scam coins these days,and lot of noobs are loosing huge money on these scam coins,we just need to show them who we are...

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:43:10 AM

How many people did think like you,when price of BTC falled down to 2$ from 30$...You did try to develop firecoin,and after one fail,you think -it is no worth to fight...You are looking now like these guys,who sold their BTC's at 2$...It is allways worth,if you know what you do.
Aaron,you know what you do,and I know,what you know what you do.And if you will have feeling like your project is dead,try to read "Seagull Jonathan Livingston" of Richard Bach.You don't need to listen to all these people.Even if you will think,what you are alone,you need to understand what you are above others,and you can fly much higher like others,and only this is the reason why you fly alone...I believe in you,and your project,but right now we need to think,how to get more people to this project.

Like you said,we don't try to manipulate with price like others,and this must be the reason,for all new community members to join us.There are so many scam coins these days,and lot of noobs are loosing huge money on these scam coins,we just need to show them who we are...

I hear what you saying and dont pretend to think I know all so you may be right. I think the main difference between BTC back then and GDN now is there was not a big crypto so everything went into BTC and then a LTC. With so many alts out there I just dont think most will make it. But I hope he proves me wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: