Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **  (Read 6945 times)
Doge-dealer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 09:22:33 PM

How many people are mining this coin? I started to mine yesterday and was getting a decent amount, took a break to go after something else and then back to this coin for the past hour or so. So far I have 13,487/90/91/92/94/95/97

Since its a new coin the difficulty is low I suggest mining as much as possible as its worth it when it lands on the exchanges.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:53:31 PM

How many people are mining this coin? I started to mine yesterday and was getting a decent amount, took a break to go after something else and then back to this coin for the past hour or so. So far I have 13,487/90/91/92/94/95/97
13,487/90/91/92/94/95/97 what's this mean?
Do you have 13k in DonationCoin?
What's your hashrate?
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:57:08 PM

What's your hashrate?

Those are the blocks. I have about 3k in DON right now, but have given some away, well I guess Donated.

I am giving the network about 3.5MH/s

Finding about 3 in a row and then miss one every now and again.
Doge-dealer

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:59:45 PM

What's your hashrate?

LOL even i got confused on that hashrate I was like hell either this guy got a huge 500mhs mining farm or something.
sorryforthat

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:15:48 PM

The next difficulty change is in 3000~ blocks time.

At what Block number will the change take place?
jonnysomething

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:31:06 PM

What's your hashrate?

Those are the blocks. I have about 3k in DON right now, but have given some away, well I guess Donated.

I am giving the network about 3.5MH/s

Finding about 3 in a row and then miss one every now and again.

Which pool are you on? I'm running a 2.4MH/s on charityminingpools.com so it's best to keep us separate with so few miners.

LOL even i got confused on that hashrate I was like hell either this guy got a huge 500mhs mining farm or something.

Hahah yeah definitely a WTF moment.

Quick question... how is this coin on it's 13000th block with so little mining support? Wasn't it just launched a week ago?
I've been mining for a few days and it's only gone up by about 7-800.
Doge-dealer

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:39:12 PM

Hey guys, doge-dealer is the same guy as donationcoin, he's trying to pretend he isn't to pump up interest.

Don't mine this coin, doge-dealer is a complete scumbag. I'm sure most of the premine will go into his pocket if he can ever get this shit coin listed on an exchange.

Wow every time I come to this thread I read more good news good luck to the team of this coin Im really counting on this one.

No mate Im not a dev of any coin lol  everytime i support a coin like dogecoin,blackcoin,darkcoin everyone keeps attacking me as if i made it in my backyard buddy open your eyes Im into 25 cryptos at the sametime you never know which one will skyrocket and give a nice ROI i suggest you do the same instead of spreading negative crap all around. In case you didnt know Im a dogecoin seller check my dogechain sometime http://dogechain.info/address/DG3iU9Zch2je4LUpzAzpSh86pF5sKo8diW
Doge-dealer

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:46:05 PM

There it is, the dev of donation coin is a liar. I already knew he was a sociopath so this is not a surprise.

3 minutes between posts, the time it takes to login to a different account  Roll Eyes

Ive reported you to mods they should ban you after confirming our IP addresses are different silly you got banned from reddit for scam and are acting weird here.
Doge-dealer

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:50:14 PM

There it is, the dev of donation coin is a liar. I already knew he was a sociopath so this is not a surprise.

3 minutes between posts, the time it takes to login to a different account  Roll Eyes

Ive reported you to mods they should ban you after confirming our IP addresses are different silly you got banned from reddit for scam and are acting weird here.
I've not been banned from reddit, saying i scammed anyone is an outright lie, and I won't get banned from here either for bringing out the truth. It's nothing groundbreaking anyways, just that you're the same person as donationcoin. You guys are posting the same things at the same time lol.

Everyone knows how easy it is to change IP with VPN, you're not fooling anyone. Hopefully no one mines your shit coin.

Exactly and sharecoin the crap your promoting is above bitcoin and everyone and my new name is superman lets all fantasize.
Donationcoin (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:59:13 PM

What's your hashrate?

He means he found blocks

jonnysomething

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:38:37 AM

In reply to turtlehurricane,

I do believe you have your information very incorrect. I have everything public and open in this forum. Muiz Rana the only other developer from Donationcoin is not even registered on the site as there is no need for anything but the coin to be registered. We do not need to have alt accounts or personal accounts to promote this coin, enough hard work has gone into this for it to promote itself. We have evinco.co.uk working for us on our SEO, Mark Bennett (Writer for Fortean Times, Editor of Black Ice Magazine) is handling press and marketing. We are transparent and have nothing to hide.

Many Thanks,

Spencer Lievens
Co-Creator/Lead Developer
Donationcoin
www.donation-coin.org

Muiz Rana is doge-dealer btw, so donationcoin is outright lying that they have no association.

But now a bigger issue has arisen. Spencer Lievens is well known on reddit for being a doge coin scammer. He goes by the name of Konklave: https://www.facebook.com/spencer.lievens

http://www.reddit.com/r/Dogecoinscamwatch/comments/21isuj/scammed_by_ukonklaveuk_for_70k/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Dogecoinscamwatch/comments/21lzny/konklaveuk_is_trying_to_do_a_chargeback_on_a_2673/

He actually had 2 accounts, konklave and konlaveUK, from which he went on a scamming spree and then deleted. He actually asked for donations to help him cause he said he was scammed, and then he scammed everyone again after that.

I have no proof that this is the same Spencer Lievens, but how many Spencer Lievens from the UK are involved in crypto?

Very interesting.
sorryforthat

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:48:36 AM

Dev, can we get some validity to all of this?
jonnysomething

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:56:20 AM

And spencer lievens just deleted the facebook page, it's confirmed! LOL
Oh wow. Between this and the OP/Doge-dealer going silent, I'm going to have to believe you and your claims.

Pulling my rig off this.

Disappointing, really. I'd like to have got in early on a charitable coin.
jonnysomething

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:02:01 AM

My personal Facebook - http://facebook.com/slievens.donationcoin
Muiz Rana Personal Facebook - http://facebook.com/muiz.rana

Neither deleted.
A custom URL is made when you create your FB profile and would not likely have the name of your coin in it unless you've been living under a rock and just signed up to FB. Which doesn't seem believable considering the industry you're in.
DonDev

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:07:40 AM

Hi guys I just made my first bitcointalk account to confirm Im Muiz Rana and cant understand whats happening here?
jonnysomething

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:13:00 AM

My address was changed. It was originally s.lievens

But.. you can only modify your username once... https://www.facebook.com/help/www/162586890471598

And as far as I can tell from checking my own account which has only had one username, you can only choose a username once.
jonnysomething

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:15:15 AM

I feel that whatever is said at this point will not be good enough turtlehurricane

So I suggest for the miners that trust us please move over to the forum we have linked from our website.

We will continue over there.
I'm not turtlehurricane, I was the second largest rig on your network. Rather than abandoning this, continue to try to prove your innocence. If you're innocent, you'll be able to prove it. Right now everything you've said is able to be picked a part.

LinkedIn profiles?
Reddit profiles?
Twitter accounts?

Right now everything turtlehurricane is saying is looking legit so why should I or anyone else put faith in you?
DonDev

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:15:47 AM

All donations till now have been transparent and as you can see we are linked to the worlds biggest charities next week 1 of more big charity whos name I cant reveal right now will be added too. If anyone has any false claims against me or my partner I would like to see it here on the open forum as I believe in transparency.

From what I can see this gentlemen s concern hes not interested in the coin or the charity either but using abusive language for no reason in case you have evidence of my partner doing something wrong please show it here and I promise to take legal action against him if not I will be reporting you to the authorities for blaming us for a scam yes that's what you have called us and also fraud.

I hope you understand this coin is strictly for charities and any illegal or fraud activity will be reported to the police department and tax fraud department.

Also in case any person from this thread is interested in me or needs any more information you may add me on skype contact via PM first thanks.

Muiz Rana
jonnysomething

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:16:03 AM

Thank you for confirming this. Let's get back to mining.
Are you talking to me? I'm telling you that you can't change your FB URL.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 01:26:39 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

don.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

All donations raised during the month of April will go to The Water Project

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to The Water Project, 0.75% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: