Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] established site with traffic + great domain (price drop !)  (Read 2157 times)
shantee (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 274

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 12:56:06 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 04:32:24 PM by shantee

Every new price will be listed here

$950 - $870 - $850 - $800 - $780 - $750- $700 -  650$ - 600$ - 590
510$ !!

*The last price in green is the current price and it means Bkkchat.com can be yours if you decide to buy now.

-------------------------

Introduction

Right now and because of various personal issues I have  no other choices but to sell some websites of mine and I have decided to start with a project I have enjoyed working on for a couple of years: BKKchat.com

I would like to make this sale as fair, fast, clear and  simple as possible.

Hello Everybody !

Before going any further I advise you to check out this page :

http://www.bkkchat.com/informations-about-bkkchat-sales.html.

You will find plenty of informations regarding this sale, the website, its domain name, history, some details about the system, some other technical details, The traffic stats, the revenue generated, and a FAQ !

Alright! Now let's get into the heart of it! As you must be aware of it now the object of this sale is my great website bearer of the nice, "brand-able" and cool name : BKKchat.com (for those wondering or not familiar with it "BKK" is a popular way to refer to the beautiful a lively city of Bangkok capital of Thailand).

The 20th of April when I started this sale I began with the following price:  950$ .I felt it was a little too high compared to what I was honestly expecting to get but not that high either since I was really and honestly expecting I could sale it for at least 850$.

Since I had no offers at this price then little by little I discounted it. Therefore the current price is now much cheaper than 950$ ! And it could get even much cheaper if nobody makes a move and decides to reply "Alright I buy it!!"

So that's what I 'll do I will lower the price until somebody decide to buy.

Every new price drops will be announced here as soon as I decide to reduce the previous one. I will announce it without following any specific schedule. I could lower the price every couple of days or weeks, it's really up to me..Hence if you are interested to win this "Dutch Auction"  I advise you to follow this thread attentively;)

IMPORTANT

I have spent quite some time to write a page about this sale directly on BKKchat -details about this sale.
I did my best to give as much clear and accurate informations as I could, so If you are interested in buying my good site I strongly advise you to read this page. It  contains plenty of information about BKKchat.com and should answer most of your questions (but feel free to ask if ever it doesn't)

10 Great Bitcoin & Litecoin related domain name on sale ! | MY ltc adress : LdCEBkFWAoXNcXXgvJ2zGRk35ircZouUx8
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 12:34:46 PM

1st price drop : 870$

10 Great Bitcoin & Litecoin related domain name on sale ! | MY ltc adress : LdCEBkFWAoXNcXXgvJ2zGRk35ircZouUx8
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:02:42 PM

The word you're looking for is "dutch auction" Wink
shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:25:50 PM

Ah thank you,for a moment i thought i had invented a new concept but i must have unconsciously seen that somewhere Smiley
well , so new price drop : 850$

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:15:09 AM

new price : 800$

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 02:56:05 PM

As I really would like a quick sale so i can focus on something else here is a new price drop :
$780

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:27:37 AM

The traffic is so low so you ask $780 for just design and domain? Consider thinking about it.
shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 05:14:33 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 10:21:59 AM by shantee

Thank you for your feedback.actually I have been thinking about it quite a lot. as I have been trying to explained one of my goal is to make this sale fair for both the buyer and myself.
That's true I was actually expecting to get about 850$ with this sale but apparently I won't. I will have to lower my expectations but that's alright because of what I have been trying to explain in my first huge post.  

PLEASE  consider taking all the time you need to read what I wrote correctly without skipping any parts. Then you might finally understand that I am not asking for 780$ for BKKchat.  I do not force anybody to buy at this price on the contrary I intend to lower the price little by little everyday until someone gets finally interested.

I won't call myself an expert but I do believe i have quite some good knowledge in the domaining business in which I have been involved for 4 years (maybe more). I am not trying to brag about it but I do feel confident enough to say that I have a good experience in this business and that I am usually able to estimate a domain or a website pretty accurately.
You will probably be shocked if I told you that I once sold a domain name (without any traffic nor website ) for about 7500$) and that's nothing much compare to the resent sale of some other acquaintances.

I believe bkkchat is a pretty nice name with some value.. Sure I am not going to try to convince you that BKKchat.com is a "premium domain name" but I estimate its minimum value to be somewhere between 250$ and 350$ !
BKKchat is short , pretty easy to remember , it makes it easily brandable  and its meaning is pretty obvious, it has the first place in google whether you type "bkkchat" or "bkk chat", It has a long history , it has been registered for the first time in 2008 and I do believe it has quite some potential has quite some potential!

Now the of a website is not only linked to its design . There are plenty of things you must take into account but yes you right the design has some importance. Then what about BKKchat design ? Some people will like it some other might not find it really nice, that's so for many website but how much do you think you will have to pay a webdesigner if you wanted something similar in quality ? 50$ ? 100$ ?? Hmm if you can find somebody serious and competent for 300$ then you can be happy because you would have made quite a good deal !

You should not forget to valuate the whole system and the content of the website. Yeap I agree the content needs to be improved but the system is pretty neat (the dating engine, the chat, they are paid components , lovefactory alone is about 180€which should be about 250$

Finally you should not forget to evaluate the of the site.. It could easily generate a hundred dollars per month with some improvement. (it already makes around 50$ per year) . If someone if willingto take it and to work on it then the traffic could easily be multiplied by 10 and it could generate some more interesting income. Beside bkkchat is easily extensible (thanks to Joomla) Adding a blog , a shop , a directory, managing partnership or allowing online hotel/ tour booking are some possibilities that are easily implementable. With its age and notoriety it is possible to make something quite big out of it. I am not saying it's going to be a piece of cake it will require some dedication but it's just like everything.

If you have any other question... Do not hesitate

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 10:30:59 AM

oh look if you add :

250$  (Which should be the minimum price for this domain name but IMO 350$ is still quite low)
+
300$ (the price you 'll pay for the design + the integration and trust me that's a really cheap price, you might have to look in Bangladesh to get such price^^)
+
250$ (the price of the dating addon and I am not counting the couple of other paid addons bkkchat is using but nevermind, let's keep it simple)
+
50$ (well that's nothing much but still let's not forget the current ad-sense income it makes every year)

And we get a total of 850$ . So , no I really don't  think 750$ for such a site and domain is a rip off but anyway I still haven't any buyer for this price so I am gonna lower the it..and see

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 11:27:32 AM

new discount : 765$ !

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 11:25:18 AM

760$

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:54:18 AM

755$

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:37:25 PM

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 08:52:53 AM

Ok 720

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:39:21 PM

680 ? nobody ?

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:37:47 PM

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 02:10:16 PM

600!

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 11:48:21 AM

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 01:07:41 PM

shantee (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:37:38 PM

Last offer : 500$

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: