Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bicknellski is abusing negative trust ratings.  (Read 617 times)
ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 01:25:42 PM

I've noticed that I suddenly have a trust rating - a negative one.
Now I try to stay out of the "business side" of things here for this very reason, emotions and opinions get in the way. Now this has finally happened.

Bicknellski left several 'advertisements' about some BFL 'lawsuit' he want to prop up.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=76550
BFL being sued for breach of contract. Case Name:Meissner v. BF Labs Inc. and this Case Cause:28:1330 Breach of Contract or Case No. 2:13-cv-2617 JURY TRIAL REQUESTED Do not buy pre-order from BFL and do not use their mining hosting services.
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/02/new-lawsuit-against-bitcoin-miner-manufacturer-alleges-fraud-negligence/; https://ia600702.us.archive.org/13/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.95395/gov.uscourts.ksd.95395.docket.html;
http://ia700702.us.archive.org/13/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.95395/gov.uscourts.ksd.95395.2.0.pdf
I request that these messages are removed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogie
Legendary

Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 02:18:19 PM

The system is unmoderated, hence this is allowed: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/8203-win-butterfly-labs-imperial-monarch.html

ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:30:01 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 07:02:56 PM by ElectricMucus

So BFL is trolling the forum and Bicknellski runs in random directions trying to cry for help by the equivalent of punching random people in the face?

I also got this via PM:
Don't shill for BFL.

I find this funny because I am one of the few people on this board who tried to warn the community about BFL over a year ago, but oh well this is Bitcoin.  You never know if by some chance some random stranger comes along and hates you for whatever reason.  Shocked
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12982

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:21:53 PM

Bicknellski is in the default trust network via CanaryInTheMine. You should contact him.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
ElectricMucus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 11:28:18 PM

Bicknellski is in the default trust network via CanaryInTheMine. You should contact him.

eh, shouldn't you saw the diseased branches off rather than me climbing the tree over a broken branch just to clip off the leaf that sticks me in the eye?

anyway I just did what you suggested, lets see how it turns out.
randomlove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:48:10 AM

So BFL is trolling the forum and Bicknellski runs in random directions trying to cry for help by the equivalent of punching random people in the face?

I also got this via PM:
Don't shill for BFL.

I find this funny because I am one of the few people on this board who tried to warn the community about BFL over a year ago, but oh well this is Bitcoin.  You never know if by some chance some random stranger comes along and hates you for whatever reason.  Shocked

Bicks a power tripping prick with a dick up his ass. He needs a purpose and even assumes things of others and does an high allmighty ignore on people. If he's trying help he goes about it the wrong way. I'm racist apparently by his twisted standards but hey, that's his issue with me, but he does love abusing that trust system and yet moans bfl does it yet doesn't see the irony.

I just ignore him now, he's got nothing useful to say for the most part

I trolled josh and got banned and been telling people for 18+ month but sheep will be sheep
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:38:42 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 04:14:37 PM by Bicknellski

I also got this via PM:
Don't shill for BFL.

I apologize. I posted a negative trust on you in error. The fact is I use the negative trust to "promote" the class action lawsuit is only to be directed at those who have left me or spammed my account with negative trust that is unrelated to any business I have done, as well as known BFL shills, who continue to promote BFL products and services that are now well documented 'attempts' to defraud people. Again I am sorry for the error you are correct you did warn people off of BFL over a year ago. Please accept my apology I have left positive feedback given the long and hallowed posts you have have made in the Economy oriented areas of this board. But I still keep you on ignore as at times you can be a complete douche / troll as well. Good does outweigh the bad here but I don't care to read your negative thoughts and Ad hominem attacks against others.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:47:50 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 08:04:36 AM by Bicknellski

I really don't want to be in any default trust although I would prefer that people who do REAL business with me or know of my character give me a trust rating that reflects that reality. Canary please remove me from that list if you can thanks. I have not earned that right and I am decidedly BIAS against BFL and BFL shills as they have defamed me on a number of occasions in this forum and it is clearly my goal to make sure everyone knows what kind of horrific people they are and I do that knowing full well I can't be impartial. Josh Zerlan threatened to get me fired and he also insinuated that I was a pedophile, so you can imagine default trust is something of an impossibility for me to have as I am hardly impartial enough to be a default trust member particularly when it comes to my interpretation of what BFL is as a company. BFL in my little corner of the world are bereft all ethical and moral underpinnings and I will let anyone in earshot or with this forum know what sort of company they really are from my personal point of view. I can tell that the Judge in Sonny's probation case certainly thinks BFL is on the wrong road and given how Josh Zerlan has treated people in this forum I am very hopeful that justice ends in him seeking a plea bargain to escape the orange jumpsuit and him ratting out Sonny V. There is stench but it certainly isn't the trust system it is BFL and anyone related to BFL that promotes them.

The judge's most damning comments, however, centered on his overall BFL observations:

Now, there is a stench coming from Butterfly Labs. It's a strong smell. It's not enough to send you to prison today, because, to be quite honest with you, if it was, we'd be talking about 24 months in prison. It's not—I think it's too close. I think [defense witness] Mr. Bourne did a very good job of testifying, and it assisted your defense greatly. But if I find out that there is this fraud word involved in this part, you know, Mr. Vleisides, as we say here at the courthouse, you need to get your toothbrush and get your things in order, because fraud will not be tolerated, you understand that? So I would work very hard to make these consumers happy consumers who you've dealt with.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: