Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would be a reasonable fee to verify ozziecoin claims?
$1.10 - For Devs: No coffee, no beer
$2.20 - For Devs: Coffee, no beer
$3.30 - For Devs: Coffee & beer
$4.40 - For Devs: Coffee, beer & burger
$5.50 - For Devs: We eat lamb chops

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [0.9.1] Ozziecoin - Australia's first widely distributed digital coin  (Read 54644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fitinplace

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:22:06 AM

hi OZC members, i had question about spec.

1.  Confirms received?
2.  Confirms rewards?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 01:32:58 AM

hi OZC members, i had question about spec.

1.  Confirms received?
2.  Confirms rewards?

Where are you digging up all the dead coins, is there a purpose?

Fedor

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 07:18:56 AM

нe пoдcкaжитe пoчeмy бyмaжник oзeкoин нe cинxpoнeзиpyeтcя?
Ozziecoin (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 10:58:18 AM

Hi guys!

I have just created a dynamic page with real time statistics about ozziecoin distribution.

Have a look at http://ozziecoin.com/?page_id=1645.

You can see how many claims so far, total mined, total ozziecoins distributed, etc.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
fitinplace

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:51:23 PM

nice ozziecoin!  btw how many confirms before spending a received coin in qt wallet?
Ozziecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 05:56:58 AM

nice ozziecoin!  btw how many confirms before spending a received coin in qt wallet?

With one confirm you can spend it already!

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
Ozziecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 06:09:36 AM

I am not sure why you are asking this. But I have just found that the wallet of the Online Wallet was locked so no transfers could be done from there.

I have just unlocked that and all seems ok now.

That's why the last round of distribution failed last Sunday (15 Nov 2015). The distribution is being done now.

fitinplace

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:15:32 AM

With one confirm you can spend it already!
Wow 1 confirm! GJ Ozziecoin Team!  Look forward to further developments
Ozziecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 12:26:31 PM

Hi guys,

I haven't had time to dedicate to this project.

We need new people to take over the Ozziecoin project.

Please let me know if you are interested.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 12:34:07 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 03:50:57 PM by chrysophylax

Hi guys,

I haven't had time to dedicate to this project.

We need new people to take over the Ozziecoin project.

Please let me know if you are interested.

pm me with what you are looking at doing mate ...

#crysx

hkla241

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:18:15 PM

explorer die:

Ozziecoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 02:21:46 AM

Hi All,

We are down for a few days but we will back in April.

The project is being handed over to Granite Coin developers and soon Ozziecoin will be back with an upgraded infrastructure, website, etc.

Thank you for all your support.

Regards,

Ozziecoin Developer

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 09:01:10 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 12:37:05 PM by chrysophylax

Hi All,

The project is being handed over to Granite Coin developers and soon Ozziecoin will be back with an upgraded infrastructure, website, etc.

Regards,

Ozziecoin Developer

very much appreciated mate ...

there is already some infrastructure changes that have been done - and many more changes to come ...

you have been a HUGE help - and more of a colleague than a dev moving on from the coin ...

so much tanx for that - and all the help and information you have already provided ...

we hope to make some changes in the very near future to not only the coin - but the entire infrastructure - and adopt it as part of the granite ecosystem also ...

ive personally just purchased some ozc from yobit - and will be continuing to do so in the very near future ...

i hope that we dont lose touch - and that we may be able to stay colleagues ( if not actually work together ) in the future ...

ill be publishing this news in the granite thread also - so that we can move forward in a positive way - with grn and ozc working hand in hand ...

for the time being - i have a move ( a personal physical relocation ) that i need to make and finalize on the 28th of this month - which means not much else will happen with ozc over the next few weeks - except to stabilize and solidify the infrastructure with more seednodes - and a small change in the code base to hardcode these seednodes within the wallets ...

the git is currently here until we can organize the assimilation of the ozc git ( for those that want to compile their own wallet WITH the new seednodes hardcoded ) - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/ozziecoin ...

there are only the three seednodes at the moment - until the full assimilation / adoption - which will incorporate all 7 seednodes in the granite ecosystem ...

once again - tanx to ozziecoindev for all the help so far - and the help we will need in the very near future ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:37:42 PM

Congrads!!! will be excited to see where this goes.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:24:01 PM

Hi All,

Regards,

Ozziecoin Developer

there is already some infrastructure changes that have been done - and many more changes to come ...

you have been a HUGE help - and more of a colleague than a dev moving on from the coin ...

so much tanx for that - and all the help and information you have already provided ...

we hope to make some changes in the very near future to not only the coin - but the entire infrastructure - and adopt it as part of the granite ecosystem also ...

ive personally just purchased some ozc from yobit - and will be continuing to do so in the very near future ...

i hope that we dont lose touch - and that we may be able to stay colleagues ( if not actually work together ) in the future ...

ill be publishing this news in the granite thread also - so that we can move forward in a positive way - with grn and ozc working hand in hand ...

for the time being - i have a move ( a personal physical relocation ) that i need to make and finalize on the 28th of this month - which means not much else will happen with ozc over the next few weeks - except to stabilize and solidify the infrastructure with more seednodes - and a small change in the code base to hardcode these seednodes within the wallets ...

the git is currently here until we can organize the assimilation of the ozc git ( for those that want to compile their own wallet WITH the new seednodes hardcoded ) - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/ozziecoin ...

there are only the three seednodes at the moment - until the full assimilation / adoption - which will incorporate all 7 seednodes in the granite ecosystem ...

once again - tanx to ozziecoindev for all the help so far - and the help we will need in the very near future ...

#crysx

This news seems to have had a positive impact on the price, up 250%  on yobit lol.

@ under 10 sats it has to be worth a go,

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 12:13:28 AM

Hi All,

Regards,

Ozziecoin Developer

#crysx

This news seems to have had a positive impact on the price, up 250%  on yobit lol.

@ under 10 sats it has to be worth a go,

hehehe ... you really are a funny guy ...

it was sitting at 1sat - and i bought at 2sat ... so who knows ...

the price is never my concern when i look at coins ... its what value they can bring to the table - and in the coming weeks and months - the work that will be done on ozc will be such that it brings value to the granite ecosystem ...

if price reflects that - then great - if not - then trading will be based again granite itself - as grn seems to be climbing slowly and steadily and organically ... as it has been planned since the beginning for granite ...

but there are a few plans in mind for ozc - and time will bring these plans to the surface ...

to buy now though - it is very cheap indeed ...

and trading hasnt even really begun ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:53:51 AM

Thats not a bad turnaround  Smiley

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 05:05:19 AM

hi all ...

chrysophylax here ...

im messaging from this 'newbie' account 'crysx' because i have tried to log in to bct from the new premises - and failed miserably ...

due to my computer being a linux machine AND being fully encrypted AND having a password wallet that is fully encrypted - i only ever really need to know a few passwrds ( 16 in all ) ... one of the passwords ( and details as i later found out - due to the questions that bct ask for verification ) i did not alott to memory were those conatined in the personal encrypted wallet ... one of those was bitcointalk password and details ...

yesterday - i tried to log in unsucessfully with the wrong password ... the password is 3 years old - which as long as ive had the chrysophylax profile ... it also has made more than 3000posts and is a hero member - about to go to legendary in the coming weeks / months ... now before any of you carryo on about changing passwords regularly and all that - i agree and am totally devoted to changing 'simplistic' passwords ... not ones that require brute force with decryption algorithms and a farm of hash to crack the passwords ... so to move on with the story ...

more than all that - the chrysophylax profile is also is the authority profile for the granite thread AND the dbm thread ( the two projects i currenty have ) and was about to take control of the other coin we have just adopted - ozziecoin ...

when the unsuccessful attempt to log in was tried three times - i attempted to change passwords via email ...

the email was sent from bct to my email address - and i followed the instructions to the 'change password' link - only to have them as a private question - which i have forgotten the answer to also ...

i didnt think that was much of an issue - except that as soon as the submit button was clicked - i receieved the following message ...

Code:
An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry chrysophylax, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

now this shows three things ...

1 - the security measures that bct have in place are brief and not very descriptive ...
2 - the security measures that bct have in place are active ...
3 - the security measures that bct have in place work ...

now i proceeded to send an email to the above email address to theymos - and will see what happens in the following couple of days ... being an easter weekend - i would assume this may take a little more time so ill leave it till mid to end of next week ...

if i havent received a response by then - ill message mprep and see what suggestion he / she will advise of what can be done ...

a three year hero profile like mine should NEVER be allowed to go to waste ( as i know many of you have had profiles lost that are much older than that again ) - and there should be various countermeasures to allow the official owner of the account to prove themselves ( like knowing or remebering the last private messages before the lockout - which in my case was the 23rd march 2016 ) ...

but again - we will see what happens with the responses i get ...

i will keep you all informed of what happnes with this through this profile ive now started ( which is the short version of my name anyway ) ...

as for the update so far ...

the move is being finalized on the 28th march 2016 ( a couple of days away ) which means i will be on and offline here for the next few days - only to be completely offline for a few days while i set up house in the new premises ... this means that i will be only messaging when necessary - and any of those of you that needed my attention before this happened via pm ( there were about 7 pms in all - i only got to answer one ) will need to send a pm to this current profile - until i can resolve this issue with theymos ( and mprep if possible ) - to get back into my official profile ...

thefarm will be down and will not be back in to production until another residence for it can be found - and am currently in the process of looking for a small warehouse for its growth and redesign and development ... that will happen end of next week when i have personally settled into my ( partner and i ) new residence ...

i will be posting this message in all three forums that are granite based - AND - the mining forums i usually frequent ( like spmod and tpruvot thread ) ...

much appreciated for all your support thus far - and hope to be back online soon with my proper profile ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:04:37 PM

Yeah your buggered if you lose your password here, this would be my 5th account by now I reakon

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 11:56:50 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 11:26:15 PM by crysx

Yeah your buggered if you lose your password here, this would be my 5th account by now I reakon

that needs to change ...

or at least have a system setup so that the mods CAN give a reasonable response in a reasonable time frame ...

bct is one of the most widely used forums - and should have that sort of backup ... especially for long term members like myself ...

if they dont - someone ( hint ) may setup a forum that WILL have that sort of quick response and take a LOT of the communities away from them ... though bct is big enough to withstand most opposition anyway ...

i just hope they get back to me soon with an unlocked account and accessibility to my acccount so that i can change everything back to my passwords and ease of accessibility ...

at least it wasnt a hacker that was the issue here - just my stupidity ...

btw - im moving in two days time ... this means that by that by the end of next week i should be back online and have already started the ball rolling for the new ozziecoin website ( basic for now ) and server systems to restart the backend for the network and ozc ...

im also rearranging the way we are operating - and placing everything under one umbrella ... my mate will be helping me with that - as he has a company that registers all the domians AND hosts all the business side of the projects ...

this will all start end of next week ... when im more settled in the new place ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: