Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would be a reasonable fee to verify ozziecoin claims?
$1.10 - For Devs: No coffee, no beer
$2.20 - For Devs: Coffee, no beer
$3.30 - For Devs: Coffee & beer
$4.40 - For Devs: Coffee, beer & burger
$5.50 - For Devs: We eat lamb chops

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [0.9.1] Ozziecoin - Australia's first widely distributed digital coin  (Read 54628 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 03:34:44 AM

hi dev is any bounty for a website ?
check this http://cryptolottotoken.simplesite.com/  pm m if you need  Cheesy

cheers

hi dev-kevin ...

not as yet - as we are still in the 'deciding' phase ... our focus is not on the coin as yet - so a lot of other things will have to wait also ...

we are looking at a number of development strategies - one of which is making the coin itself a 'devcoin' ...

tanx for the interest ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingBB

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:41:45 PM

Hi @Crysx
just pass by and want to say Hi Smiley I want to ask about linux or windwos wallet for OZC? Any news ? I have tried to compile with QT creator in linux, but it rise some errors. You told that you will build wallets for US that don't know much about compiling things Smiley And another one, will I be able to transfer my OZC from old wallet to that new one when you build it?

Thnx in advance
keep a good work
Cheers
B
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 02:18:57 AM

Hi @Crysx
just pass by and want to say Hi Smiley I want to ask about linux or windwos wallet for OZC? Any news ? I have tried to compile with QT creator in linux, but it rise some errors. You told that you will build wallets for US that don't know much about compiling things Smiley And another one, will I be able to transfer my OZC from old wallet to that new one when you build it?

Thnx in advance
keep a good work
Cheers
B

hi kingbb ...

glad you popped in again Smiley ...

the windows wallets are placed in dropbox - but dropbox ALWAYS seems to have connection issues ... so as we are moving the entire project and thread to teh ChainWorks Industries system and thread - so will the repository and all downloads as well ... we will not be continuing with dropbox when its all finished ...

as for the current wallet - if you cannot compile it in linux on your machine - i will help as much as i can ...

i need to know what linux install you have and what errors you are getting - as well as how you are trying to compile the wallet ...

i have fedora 24 x64 - and also have qt4 and qt5 installed into this system ... this new fedora 24 comes standard with gcc61 and compiles VERY differently from the previous gcc53 versions ...

in any case - its a matter of figuring out what you are doing to compile - whether you have all the dependencies installed - and what errors you receive when you try and compile ...

this thread will be locked soon - so please take the questions to the main cwi thread ... it will 'seem' a little messy at first - but that is the thread that we will be running ALL the projects from ...

cwi - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601 ...

ill be updating all that need to in due time - as i have very little time currently ...

let us know ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
dennishh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:23:28 PM

Hi
i lost all my coins  (over 1M in total) in the online wallet, is there still a way to redeem them with my login details?
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 02:40:22 AM

Hi
i lost all my coins  (over 1M in total) in the online wallet, is there still a way to redeem them with my login details?

im really sad to hear that mate ...

which online wallet? ... we dont promote nor market ANY online wallets currently ...

chainworks industries havent finished the builds of our systems - so we cannot endorse anything we know nothing about ...

unless the owners of that wallet system is willing to give you the funds back - then they are lost ...

if you supply ALL the details - i can do some research and see if there is any recourse to getting any of it back ...

short of that - we can nothing else ...

mine more - they are easy to mine currently and are worth nothing much ... so buying and mining are the only other options ...

if there is no proof of investment and loss - then we cant do much on our side here ...

unfortunately ANYONE can come here and make a statement like this - unless you have the proof to back it ... i cant chase it otherwise ...

#crysx

KingBB

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:20:52 PM

Hi @Crysx

Thnx in advance
keep a good work
Cheers
B

hi kingbb ...

the windows wallets are placed in dropbox - but dropbox ALWAYS seems to have connection issues ... so as we are moving the entire project and thread to teh ChainWorks Industries system and thread - so will the repository and all downloads as well ... we will not be continuing with dropbox when its all finished ...

as for the current wallet - if you cannot compile it in linux on your machine - i will help as much as i can ...

i need to know what linux install you have and what errors you are getting - as well as how you are trying to compile the wallet ...
currently
i have fedora 24 x64 - and also have qt4 and qt5 installed into this system ... this new fedora 24 comes standard with gcc61 and compiles VERY differently from the previous gcc53 versions ...

in any case - its a matter of figuring out what you are doing to compile - whether you have all the dependencies installed - and what errors you receive when you try and compile ...

this thread will be locked soon - so please take the questions to the main cwi thread ... it will 'seem' a little messy at first - but that is the thread that we will be running ALL the projects from ...

ill be updating all that need to in due time - as i have very little time currently ...

let us know ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Hi Crysx
Thnx for reply, I am usig Arch linux currently but seems you are in big  mess with project transfer and everything, I will not bother you  with this. I have some coins in Yobit and will trade with that for now. I am hoppiing that you will soon finish your transfer and that all will be available on new thread. I will wait a little, and will try once more to compile it by myself Smiley We'll be in touch Wink
Keep a good work,
thnx once again

Cheers
crysx

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 12:45:18 AM

Hi @Crysx

Thnx in advance
keep a good work
Cheers
B

hi kingbb ...

currently

let us know ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Hi Crysx
Thnx for reply, I am usig Arch linux currently but seems you are in big  mess with project transfer and everything, I will not bother you  with this. I have some coins in Yobit and will trade with that for now. I am hoppiing that you will soon finish your transfer and that all will be available on new thread. I will wait a little, and will try once more to compile it by myself Smiley We'll be in touch Wink
Keep a good work,
thnx once again

Cheers

hi kingbb ...

the transfer is an ongoing process - and wont be finished anytime soon ...

so helping out will be my pleasure - and pretty much anything i can do - i will ...

i am unsure about the arch distro - but it should be very similar to that of debian based os - like ubuntu ...

i have fedora 24 x64 - and with a small tweak - i can get it compiled with the current gcc61 that fedora 24 x64 now uses ... prior to that fedora 23 x64 compiled without issue - especially if using qt4 ... though qt5 should work without issue also ...

this is old code - so it is prone to some tweaks to make it work ... granite is the focus currently - and when that is at a level im happy with - ozziecoin will be looked at - even though we are keeping the coin more on a 'prototype' level most of the time ... which means anything we need to implement will be tested and integrated on ozc first - unless of course we assimilate the coin altogether - in which case a swap is more than likely for granite ...

let me know the process and the errors - and ill help where i can ...

tanx ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 12:20:48 PM

hi all ...

update - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg16720521#msg16720521 ...

#crysx

Ozziecoin (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 10:25:12 PM

Hi
i lost all my coins  (over 1M in total) in the online wallet, is there still a way to redeem them with my login details?

which online wallet? ... we dont promote nor market ANY online wallets currently ...

chainworks industries havent finished the builds of our systems - so we cannot endorse anything we know nothing about ...

unless the owners of that wallet system is willing to give you the funds back - then they are lost ...

if you supply ALL the details - i can do some research and see if there is any recourse to getting any of it back ...

mine more - they are easy to mine currently and are worth nothing much ... so buying and mining are the only other options ...

if there is no proof of investment and loss - then we cant do much on our side here ...

unfortunately ANYONE can come here and make a statement like this - unless you have the proof to back it ... i cant chase it otherwise ...

#crysx

Hi dennishh, I am Leo, the original creator of ozziecoin. I spoke to crysx yesterday about your question. As you know I have handed over the project to him. I guess you are talking about the faucet system where you could register, win ozziecoins and keep them online. If this is the one you are talking about we have good news for you. You didn't lose anything. I have all the system backed up and I will work with crysx to put it back online and them you will be able to get your coins back or keep controlling them online if you want.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
crysx

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 02:57:45 AM

Hi
i lost all my coins  (over 1M in total) in the online wallet, is there still a way to redeem them with my login details?

#crysx

Hi dennishh, I am Leo, the original creator of ozziecoin. I spoke to crysx yesterday about your question. As you know I have handed over the project to him. I guess you are talking about the faucet system where you could register, win ozziecoins and keep them online. If this is the one you are talking about we have good news for you. You didn't lose anything. I have all the system backed up and I will work with crysx to put it back online and them you will be able to get your coins back or keep controlling them online if you want.

tanx for the response leo ...

im organizing the system that will be hosting the faucet and website and databases this week ...

leo has made a backup of the original database and code he wrote - and kindly passed it on to get it running again on the cwi servers ...

with his help - we should have this back up and running as soon as it is humanly possible ... especially as its sitting on servers that have a different os to the original servers - so we expect that there 'may' be teething issues initially - until we iron them all out of course ...

also an update - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg16779646#msg16779646 ...

tanx ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:26:25 AM

hi all ...

update - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg17404729#msg17404729 ...

#crysx

crysx

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 03:56:03 PM

hi all ...

update - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg17504136#msg17504136 ...

#crysx

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:08:18 PM

I see OzzieCoin is getting a little action today on Yobit. Looks like its setting up for a nice pump
Ravenclaw

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:26:29 PM

Happy Australia Day!  Smiley
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:08:43 PM

OZC hasn't move much. Maybe a dud lol
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 03:47:46 AM

hehehe ...

happy belated australia day Smiley ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 03:53:04 AM

OZC hasn't move much. Maybe a dud lol

you are correct ...

we havent moved much on the development of the coin - as its our experimental coin currently ...

the cwi infrastructure and setup is still going - and we will be moving this thread to the cwi thread sometime soon also ...

i have finally got my original profile back ( this one ) and will need to make a number of changes to both threads and posts ... but i can assure you that we will be moving ( albeit slowly ) towards a better system of development soon ...

for the mean time - we have created the official pool - if you wish to continue mining ozc ...

the main pool page ...
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

direct pool page ...
http://pool.chainsworksindustries/ozc/ ...

mining setup paramater ...
stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:7001/ ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:08:37 AM

hi all ...

just to remind the community that we do have an official pool for granite and ozziecoin ( our own cwi-coins ) ...

these pools are part of the cwi-poolsystem - and as such are backed by cwi as well as the cwi-infrastructure ...

if you would like to directly mine to the pools - just setup an account - setup miners - and start your miners ...

the cwi-stratum is a unique custom stratum built for a solid mining experience - and we are making it better and better as time and development goes on ...

the main mining page ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...

the direct links to grn and ozc respectively ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/grn/ ...
http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ozc/ ...

both these pools are x11 - so its only a matter of ports that need to be changed - or set in your scripts ...

you will also find that in the title menu - the full details of the pool is present ...

ie ...

- pool name ... the name of the coin that the pool mines ...
- pool port ... the port that you set for the miner to mine this particular pool ...
- pool designation ... the stage at which the pool is currently at ( alpha - beta - production ) ...
- pull down menu for the other pools available to mine ...

there are a number of other pools that can mined via the cwi-poolsystem and the dropdown menu is an easy method of going to the pool of choice ... remember also - being an sso cwi-poolsystem - once an account is setup - it is the same account ( and miners ) used for all the pools in this sso server ...

and as always - we are more than happy to help anywhere we can ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:51:23 AM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE | DROIDZ

hi all ...

its been a while since ive posted here - but not to have ozc out of the picture - ill publish the details of grn and drz here below ...

---

just a warning to all that have granite ( grn ) in bleutrade currently ...

PLEASE move these coins off bleutrade and onto cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC/ - as there are only TWO DAYS LEFT before the delist ...

bleutrade support have not answered the ticket so far - and with less than 48hours left to delist - chances are slim they will do anything now anyway ... once they delist - the issues involved with getting ANY coins back from them will be great ... so do what you must to make sure that the trading coins are in cryptopia - and the bagged coins are in your own wallet ...

as for droidz - yobit have not answered the support ticket that 'gownam' left them - though it has only been 25hours not 25days yet :| ...

ill post this on both granite and droidz threads also ...

---

now ozziecoin specific details ...

there is a new algo that has been created for ozc ... it is NOT a standard algo ( like it currently has - x11 ) - it is a new algo designed from the ground up FOR ozc ...

this algo is being tested - and the code being finalized ... implementation into ozc will be in the coming weeks ...

there is also discussion regarding the future features to be added for ozc ... this has been going on for a while now - and is still going ... many discussions over what will be implemented and how - including anything new for a complete rebase ... only a few features have been decided upon - and will be published in good time ...

the exchanges that have ozc are yobit ( btc market ) and cryptopia ( ltc market ) ... both are functional as far as we know - and have no issues with coin transfers ...

we would like to consolidate all the coins into ONE exchange - so that we can focus our cwi-trading facility that is being built on the one system ... discussions with the exchanges will be taking place soon ... i will not be holding those discussions ( thank GOD ) - 'gownam' will be taking care of that in the coming weeks ...

a new thread WILL be started also - and we will keep this thread for historical reference ...

tanx ...

#crysx

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:05:52 AM

### CWI-COINS - GRANITE | DROIDZ

hi all ...

its been a while since ive posted here - but not to have ozc out of the picture - ill publish the details of grn and drz here below ...

---

just a warning to all that have granite ( grn ) in bleutrade currently ...

PLEASE move these coins off bleutrade and onto cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GRN_BTC/ - as there are only TWO DAYS LEFT before the delist ...

bleutrade support have not answered the ticket so far - and with less than 48hours left to delist - chances are slim they will do anything now anyway ... once they delist - the issues involved with getting ANY coins back from them will be great ... so do what you must to make sure that the trading coins are in cryptopia - and the bagged coins are in your own wallet ...

as for droidz - yobit have not answered the support ticket that 'gownam' left them - though it has only been 25hours not 25days yet :| ...

ill post this on both granite and droidz threads also ...

---

now ozziecoin specific details ...

there is a new algo that has been created for ozc ... it is NOT a standard algo ( like it currently has - x11 ) - it is a new algo designed from the ground up FOR ozc ...

this algo is being tested - and the code being finalized ... implementation into ozc will be in the coming weeks ...

there is also discussion regarding the future features to be added for ozc ... this has been going on for a while now - and is still going ... many discussions over what will be implemented and how - including anything new for a complete rebase ... only a few features have been decided upon - and will be published in good time ...

the exchanges that have ozc are yobit ( btc market ) and cryptopia ( ltc market ) ... both are functional as far as we know - and have no issues with coin transfers ...

we would like to consolidate all the coins into ONE exchange - so that we can focus our cwi-trading facility that is being built on the one system ... discussions with the exchanges will be taking place soon ... i will not be holding those discussions ( thank GOD ) - 'gownam' will be taking care of that in the coming weeks ...

a new thread WILL be started also - and we will keep this thread for historical reference ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Nice one, for me I would love to see some of those old monster wallets burned if they are old dev fund, far to many coins for anything to move forward.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: