Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] DVD Rental Kiosk - MoiveBank Brand, Similar to Redbox  (Read 1754 times)
BitLeafClover (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:38:07 PM

Open to offers for MovieBank brand DVD rental kiosks.

Great for an entrepreneur who wants to get their hands dirty with a small business, a movie buff who wants a novel way to browse movies in their home or office, or a developer who wants to make modifications so the sucker will take Bitcoin!

Note: These are located in the Seattle area, so pickup would be preferred unless buyer would like to pay for shipping - no clue what that would be, but it would be expensive, I'm sure.

More pictures (with proof of ownership):
http://imgur.com/a/uI9n1#0

Below equipment, inventory, and spare parts are available. Everything ran fine when put in storage but is sold as is. Seller willing to offer installation and set up information as well as assistance up to defined level. Back end software is integrated and included. Front end software for user rental is installed but requires third-party contract for title and image services -- referral to server services is available. Third-party service provider may also be willing to sell server to allow total independent operations without monthly service cost. Please call to discuss needs and pricing.

FEATURING
-->   Turn-key equipment ready to run with basic set up
-->   Equipment may be purchased and combined per site demands or for preferred network configuration
-->   Runs 24/7
-->   Ability to rent or sell inventory
-->   Commercial grade steel and construction
-->   Windows based software and interface
-->   Customizable settings
-->   Separate management PC for remote input and processing
-->   Customizable software, messaging, and tiered pricing
-->   Runs on standard 110V outlet with low energy consumption
-->   English and Spanish rental interfaces on screen
-->   Current existing vast title library to use and choose from
-->   Ability to add additional titles to library
-->   Dependable barcode technology
-->   Ultra slim case
-->   Rapid rent and return function
-->   Integrated credit card processing
-->   Remote login and management
-->   Extensive reports and options
-->   Backed by over 20 years of experience in 25 countries with over 10,000 pieces of equipment

EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
-->   1 Unit (working): Dual Screen Multi-dispenser with 1,428 DVD/GAME capacity
o   2 Multi-dispensers available for purchase
o   2 touch-screens allows two customer browsing and rental at once
o   2 credit card readers
o   Single rent/return slot
o   Stainless steel perimeter front frame with gray shell case
o   May be inserted in interior wall, used free standing, or inserted in exterior wall if protected from weather
o   65"W x 34"D x 71"H
o   NEGOTIABLE: Can also include up to 5 additional touch screens - 3 stand alones and 2 wall-installed (this Dual Screen Multi-Dispenser was originally used in a storefront, so the entire inside of the store was covered in touch screens and movie posters. The extra touch screen kiosks are not necessary to run the multi machine, but they are useless without it, unless someone wanted to retrofit it for some other application)

-->   3 Units (1 working, 2 need calibration*): Single Screen Kiosk with 656 DVD/GAME capacity
o   3 kiosks available for purchase
o   1 screen with push button console
o   1 credit card reader
o   Grey shell case, blue front user rental area frame
o   Available stainless steel perimeter front frame for wall mounting sold separately
o   May be inserted in interior wall, used free standing, or inserted in exterior wall if protected from weather
o   DOES NOT include pictured graphic skin
o   35"W x 36"D x 82"H
* Calibration: see the 4th picture of the internal robotic arm - the arm on these 2 units need to be calibrated to grab DVDs from the inside shelves - possible, but takes ridiculous amounts of patience!

-->   3 Units (3 working): Single Screen Kiosk with 388 DVD/GAME capacity
o   1 touch-screen
o   1 credit card reader
o   Graphic skinned shell case included per picture
o   Available stainless steel perimeter front frame for wall mounting sold separately
o   Includes pictured graphic skin
o   27"W x 36"D x 82"H

Note: the 6 single screen units function together (the multi can function on it's own). They can be pieced out depending on intended use, so I'll just wait and address related questions as they come up based on interest.

REQUIRES
-->   Standard 110V outlets
-->   Cabled static IP broadband high speed internet connection
-->   Proprietary barcodes and cases, available for purchase
-->   Independent and separate third-party monthly contract for title and image services (possible to program your own)
-->   Owner bank account linked with ICVerify and credit card processing software
-->   Basic monthly cleaning for dust control

OTHER INVENTORY AND PARTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
-->   Cases and barcodes
-->   DVDs (1000's of titles)
-->   Management and dispenser/kiosk PCs
-->   Separate stand-alone additional browser stations to expand on site network
-->   Exterior channel letter and cabinet lit signs
-->   Spare parts including robots, pc boards, display screens, pulleys, credit card readers, barcode scanners, ribbons, cables, connectors, mounts, movie inventory, operational files, custom graphics and messaging services, and much more
-->   A variety of DVD rental related lit/neon signs

Feel free to ask any questions and make offers - will entertain ANY AND ALL offers. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:53:03 PM

That's really cool. Good luck with your sale!
BitLeafClover (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:46:58 PM

That's really cool. Good luck with your sale!

Thanks! Bump
purenewfoundlander

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:26:25 AM

Definitely interested but I would need them shipped. I am the opposite side of the country but these May take off here.  Can you pm me with what you think pricing should be.  I'm interested in multiples as we'll I like to know the back end costs.    Very interesting
BitLeafClover (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:34:03 PM

Definitely interested but I would need them shipped. I am the opposite side of the country but these May take off here.  Can you pm me with what you think pricing should be.  I'm interested in multiples as we'll I like to know the back end costs.    Very interesting

PM-ed
Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:56:28 PM

Do you ship to europe?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitLeafClover (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:07:33 PM

Do you ship to europe?

I would if need be, yes.
BitLeafClover (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:55:37 PM

Bump - looking for some serious bids. Seller is EXTREMELY motivated to sell and has a personal deadline to meet. Must go fast! You could get an unbelievable deal...
COM2015

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:17:12 AM

Open to offers for MovieBank brand DVD rental kiosks.
Bump - looking for some serious bids. Seller is EXTREMELY motivated to sell and has a personal deadline to meet. Must go fast! You could get an unbelievable deal...
 yes would like to buy are you still sealing.....today 03/02/2015

Great for an entrepreneur who wants to get their hands dirty with a small business, a movie buff who wants a novel way to browse movies in their home or office, or a developer who wants to make modifications so the sucker will take Bitcoin![/b][/size]

Note: These are located in the Seattle area, so pickup would be preferred unless buyer would like to pay for shipping - no clue what that would be, but it would be expensive, I'm sure.

https://i.imgur.com/LCJcr9Q.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/epVyJwL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/u1TL34j.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/rNZD5wL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/27XeHQp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/9Tvzvrp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/diGVc9q.jpg

More pictures (with proof of ownership):
http://imgur.com/a/uI9n1#0

Below equipment, inventory, and spare parts are available. Everything ran fine when put in storage but is sold as is. Seller willing to offer installation and set up information as well as assistance up to defined level. Back end software is integrated and included. Front end software for user rental is installed but requires third-party contract for title and image services -- referral to server services is available. Third-party service provider may also be willing to sell server to allow total independent operations without monthly service cost. Please call to discuss needs and pricing.

FEATURING
-->   Turn-key equipment ready to run with basic set up
-->   Equipment may be purchased and combined per site demands or for preferred network configuration
-->   Runs 24/7
-->   Ability to rent or sell inventory
-->   Commercial grade steel and construction
-->   Windows based software and interface
-->   Customizable settings
-->   Separate management PC for remote input and processing
-->   Customizable software, messaging, and tiered pricing
-->   Runs on standard 110V outlet with low energy consumption
-->   English and Spanish rental interfaces on screen
-->   Current existing vast title library to use and choose from
-->   Ability to add additional titles to library
-->   Dependable barcode technology
-->   Ultra slim case
-->   Rapid rent and return function
-->   Integrated credit card processing
-->   Remote login and management
-->   Extensive reports and options
-->   Backed by over 20 years of experience in 25 countries with over 10,000 pieces of equipment

EQUIPMENT FOR SALE
-->   1 Unit (working): Dual Screen Multi-dispenser with 1,428 DVD/GAME capacity
o   2 Multi-dispensers available for purchase
o   2 touch-screens allows two customer browsing and rental at once
o   2 credit card readers
o   Stainless steel perimeter front frame with gray shell case
o   65"W x 34"D x 71"H
o   NEGOTIABLE: Can also include up to 5 additional touch screens - 3 stand alones and 2 wall-installed (this Dual Screen Multi-Dispenser was originally used in a storefront, so the entire inside of the store was covered in touch screens and movie posters. The extra touch screen kiosks are not necessary to run the multi machine, but they are useless without it, unless someone wanted to retrofit it for some other application)

-->   3 Units (1 working, 2 need calibration*): Single Screen Kiosk with 656 DVD/GAME capacity
o   1 screen with push button console
o   1 credit card reader
o   Grey shell case, blue front user rental area frame
o   DOES NOT include pictured graphic skin
o   35"W x 36"D x 82"H
* Calibration: see the 4th picture of the internal robotic arm - the arm on these 2 units need to be calibrated to grab DVDs from the inside shelves - possible, but takes ridiculous amounts of patience!

-->   3 Units (3 working): Single Screen Kiosk with 388 DVD/GAME capacity
o   1 touch-screen
o   1 credit card reader
o   Graphic skinned shell case included per picture
o   Includes pictured graphic skin
o   27"W x 36"D x 82"H

Note: the 6 single screen units function together (the multi can function on it's own). They can be pieced out depending on intended use, so I'll just wait and address related questions as they come up based on interest.

REQUIRES
-->   Standard 110V outlets
-->   Cabled static IP broadband high speed internet connection
-->   Proprietary barcodes and cases, available for purchase
-->   Independent and separate third-party monthly contract for title and image services (possible to program your own)
-->   Owner bank account linked with ICVerify and credit card processing software
-->   Basic monthly cleaning for dust control

OTHER INVENTORY AND PARTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
-->   Cases and barcodes
-->   DVDs (1000's of titles)
-->   Management and dispenser/kiosk PCs
-->   Separate stand-alone additional browser stations to expand on site network
-->   Exterior channel letter and cabinet lit signs
-->   Spare parts including robots, pc boards, display screens, pulleys, credit card readers, barcode scanners, ribbons, cables, connectors, mounts, movie inventory, operational files, custom graphics and messaging services, and much more
-->   A variety of DVD rental related lit/neon signs

Feel free to ask any questions and make offers - will entertain ANY AND ALL offers. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: