Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you feel the safest with for bank transfer for buying btc?  (Read 649 times)
mackminer (OP)

Activity: 348
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:43:59 PM

I used mt. gox in the past. That Julian Assange owes me coins the f*** bas*tard.

Anyway, who next? btc-e seem to be really dodgy....

1BFf3Whvj118A5akc5fHhfLLwxYduMmq1d
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 10:47:20 PM

I personally use Kraken, there are other, possibly better options but cannot comment on those.

Always had a great experience with Kraken and their support is pretty good.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 11:16:15 PM

I have yet to try Bitstamp as I don't really have a need for dollars because it's always an option but I can tell you I bought £50 worth of Bitcoins on LocalBitcoins with no problems, it was actually incredibly easy, much better than dealing with damned exchanges.
softbluelight

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:39:39 PM

Coinbase feels extremely safe for me and several people I know (US).  I have withdrawn USD using Bitstamp and I trade using Bitstamp and feel very comfortable with it as well, though I have never deposited USD onto Bitstamp. 
lucky88888

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:16:30 AM

vault of satoshi was very fast for me.
too bad they still havn't added nxt to their platform, so all my funds are out.

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:44:49 AM

I used mt. gox in the past. That Julian Assange owes me coins the f*** bas*tard.

Anyway, who next? btc-e seem to be really dodgy....

Coinbase is probably the best way to buy BTC from an "exchange" (coinbase is technically not an exchange). With that being said you should be sure to only hold your BTC at coinbase (or whatever exchange you use) for a little time as possible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: