Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLACKCOIN Crashing! Twitter @coinrocket Called It!  (Read 2012 times)
louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:23:27 PM

The only coin that is going to make it into the future and reshape it to something we have never seen before, is Bitcoin.

Bitcoin was the Pioneer but you bitcoin lovers are going to have to get used to the fact that something bigger, better and more efficient will be developed! Bitcoin is not ageing well

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:49:57 PM

Blackcoin was always a pump and dump, I was calling it on the very first day it went up.  It's a Bitclon / $hitclone with slightly faster transaction speeds, PoS (which other coins have done for a year) and a few novelty merchandise (coffee mugs / T-Shirts).

You need to bring in a lot more to be a competitive alternate.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:50:44 PM

On way back down to 37000s
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:29:23 PM

On way back down to 37000s

Going to fall lower. No buy support. Sell orders are far out weighing. Looks bad.
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:37:42 PM

Blackcoin going down to 32000-33000. Look at depth charts. Buy support has been pulled...

About to drop hard.

Strato
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:48:13 PM

Blackcoin going down to 32000-33000. Look at depth charts. Buy support has been pulled...

About to drop hard.

Strato

Starting to move down. Almost no buy support.
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:11:12 AM

Blackcoin was always a pump and dump, I was calling it on the very first day it went up.  It's a Bitclon / $hitclone with slightly faster transaction speeds, PoS (which other coins have done for a year) and a few novelty merchandise (coffee mugs / T-Shirts).

Just slightly faster... lol Cheesy We can debate how much speed actually matters in the long run all day, but transfer Bitcoin and Blackcoin to exchanges and see which are available in a couple of minutes and which ones you'll be waiting 30m-1hr for.

No coin was 100% PoS before Blackcoin.

Novelty merchandise... I see more merchants every day. Basic stuff - yes, hosting, etc. A merchant added gold bars for BC yesterday, there's a merchant that says they'll accept BC for a freaking plane (not that I believe someone is going to buy a plane with BC), and CoinKite goes into effect June 1st. LOL, what do you expect from a 2 month old currency, Amazon acceptance?

So, I'm obviously a Blackcoin supporter. I believe it has real potential. You're obviously a Blackcoin hater. You're one of the old FUD trolls from the BC thread, remember your name.

Nobody should listen to either of us.

Honestly, nobody should take any stock in anything on this forum. Almost everything written here is heavily biased.

People need to think for themselves, invest in what they believe in, and BUILD SOME FUCKING VALUE. Crypto as a whole won't even survive long term if everyone involved is playing this stupid fucking game trying to double their money overnight without adding a fucking thing.
bigogiant

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:14:45 AM

@ stratoblitz.

Please stop trying to scare us with your nonsense. No one believes you !
Its obvious you just want to pump and dump  Tongue

ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:48:18 AM

Blackcoin was always a pump and dump, I was calling it on the very first day it went up.  It's a Bitclon / $hitclone with slightly faster transaction speeds, PoS (which other coins have done for a year) and a few novelty merchandise (coffee mugs / T-Shirts).

Just slightly faster... lol Cheesy We can debate how much speed actually matters in the long run all day, but transfer Bitcoin and Blackcoin to exchanges and see which are available in a couple of minutes and which ones you'll be waiting 30m-1hr for.

Novelty merchandise... I see more merchants every day. Basic stuff - yes, hosting, etc. A merchant added gold bars for BC yesterday, there's a merchant that says they'll accept BC for a freaking plane (not that I believe someone is going to buy a plane with BC), and CoinKite goes into effect June 1st. LOL, what do you expect from a 2 month old currency, Amazon acceptance?

So, I'm obviously a Blackcoin supporter. I believe it has real potential. You're obviously a Blackcoin hater. You're one of the old FUD trolls from the BC thread, remember your name.

Honestly, nobody should take any stock in anything on this forum. Almost everything written here is heavily biased.

People need to think for themselves, invest in what they believe in, and BUILD SOME FUCKING VALUE. Crypto as a whole won't even survive long term if everyone involved is playing this stupid fucking game trying to double their money overnight without adding a fucking thing.

+1 If you just compared the specs and nothing else, Blackcoin would eat Bitcoin for lunch. That BTC supporters have to resort to bullying and irrational lines of attack just reinforces that. BTC's are the Model T's of the cryptocurrency world. First to be widespread and successful, but no longer the technical leader by any stretch. (Ford almost went bankrupt failing to recognize when the Model T was outdated; will Bitcoin suffer the same fate?)

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:51:10 AM

Novelty merchandise... I see more merchants every day. Basic stuff - yes, hosting, etc. A merchant added gold bars for BC yesterday, there's a merchant that says they'll accept BC for a freaking plane (not that I believe someone is going to buy a plane with BC), and CoinKite goes into effect June 1st.

/SorryForStartSpam
My game store here in Spain accepts BlackCoin no problems on all our ebay listings and moolah listings. Also, lining up to get the new PoS from CoinKite in a few months.
www.top8.es
/EndSpam

;-)

What i mean is, What this dude said. BC is here to stay. Doomers and Gloomers can go buy some Pandacoin or Whatevercoin

This space is for lease, apparently.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:56:14 AM

Weak fucking hands and very bad traders you can panic sell

120k the 1th june

Cool

Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:04:22 AM

Actually whitecoin is moving up nicely. I'm watching closely.
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:14:41 PM

Wow AGAIN we were SOO right!

Strato

PS.  Our Twitter Account has been suspended. Read signature below.
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:38:37 AM

+1 Blackcoin is one of the few altcoins that is really making a run at replacing Bitcoin as the champ. It has superior specs (like most altcoins), but also a hardworking dev team and daily news of merchants, software tools and commercial services and so on moving forward that will help it challenge the champ. Likely the BC haters are just holding bitcoin and are afraid of what will happen when an altcoin moves to take it's place. (Hey, I hold bitcoins too, and more than I hold blackcoin, but let's be realistic.)

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:43:57 AM

What does whitecoin offer in terms of merchant services, websites, software development, a coin pool, and so on? Is it on coinkite? Is there a whitecoincard? What makes it stand out from yellowcoin, redcoin, bluecoin and so on?

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 12:00:27 PM

What does whitecoin offer in terms of merchant services, websites, software development, a coin pool, and so on? Is it on coinkite? Is there a whitecoincard? What makes it stand out from yellowcoin, redcoin, bluecoin and so on?

Chill man.... its about a week old. They may not be innovative, but they have a crazy community of noobs behind them. The horde is strong in this one.... and Michael Bay movies make more money than Spielberg for a reason Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:57:10 PM

there's a merchant that says they'll accept BC for a freaking plane (not that I believe someone is going to buy a plane with BC

haha just a small plane for some deliveries I need to make

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: