Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Hardware Suppliers  (Read 490 times)
JusticeEmpire (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:25:33 AM

Hi All,

Just a quick question more than anything else. I have been having a look round for UK suppliers of mining hardware and accessories, but I've only managed to find a couple of basic sites so far.

Primarily, I am after a couple of decent USB hubs to run some USB miners. I initially went through Amazon, but the supplier couldn't deliver to UK.

Any ideas/links?

Thanks,
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zulover

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:04:45 AM

u.k. is third world when comes to bitcoin requirements.
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:13:50 AM

Of course there are UK sellers who do deliver within the UK on Amazon as well.  Maybe it's the steep prices that make people look to the U.S. site Smiley
( The few UK mining vendors that still sell USB hubs seem to sell mostly the 20-port types for $90 if you're lucky or £90 if you're not. )

Here's a previous thread that you should have found:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348883.0 - UK / ENGLAND recommended USB hubs for USB ASIC erupters

JusticeEmpire (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:11:13 PM

Cheers for that, and yeah, you seem to be right :S
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: