Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to borrow 1.5 btc til the end of the week  (Read 729 times)
Acidyo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:30:37 AM

Currently awaiting a bank deposit into kraken but am in need to borrow 1 btc today to make some exchanges into altcoins.

Will post proof of the deposit of 700€ into kraken (just shy of 2 btc).

But need to make a trade today of 1.5 btc and you will receive 1.55 by friday the latest.

Not sure how else I can prove than post a screenshot of the bank transaction, if anyone knows a better way, tell me.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 10:41:33 AM

Currently awaiting a bank deposit into kraken but am in need to borrow 1 btc today to make some exchanges into altcoins.

But need to make a trade today of 1.5 btc and you will receive 1.55 by friday the latest.

Not sure how else I can prove than post a screenshot of the bank transaction, if anyone knows a better way, tell me.

The thing is a proof of a deposit is not really collateral by any means. Why can't you wait until the bank deposit goes through?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Acidyo (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:48:11 AM

The thing is a proof of a deposit is not really collateral by any means. Why can't you wait until the bank deposit goes through?

Well, i may miss the timing of making a good profit with a certain coin.

But I understand it's hard to get a loan based on trust only.
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:47:16 AM

1.5 BTC is also a pretty large loan.

Realistically you will need to provide collateral for that.  Do you have any alt coins you could use?
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:12:43 PM

Well, i may miss the timing of making a good profit with a certain coin.

But I understand it's hard to get a loan based on trust only.
You might also lose money trading coins
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:51:10 AM

You can PM me the information about the altcoins you want to buy and I will possibly structure a deal where I buy the coins now, and you can buy them from me at a predetermined fixed price once your deposit clears. This amounts to using the coins as collateral for a loan.
Acidyo (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:26:09 PM

You can PM me the information about the altcoins you want to buy and I will possibly structure a deal where I buy the coins now, and you can buy them from me at a predetermined fixed price once your deposit clears. This amounts to using the coins as collateral for a loan.

Thanks for the offer, but I received my 700€ deposit now and this loan isn't needed anymore. Smiley
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:21:49 PM

He def wouldve turned them into more than 1.5.  Grin

I always see him posting in similar threads and im on the money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: