Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot handle the fact that al Qaeda is being supported by the U.S. government  (Read 1992 times)
BBQcopter (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:33:10 AM

Cannot handle the fact that al Qaeda is being supported by the U.S. government ?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 12:06:25 PM

Well... the ISIS of Syria do enjoy the support of the Americans for sure. Not surprising... the unofficial American policy is to support the Islamists in the Middle East region, at the expense of secularists (examples: Syria, Egypt, Iraq.etc). 
supernovax

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:18:18 PM

Al-Qaeda and Hamas supporting the syrian rebels gives the revolution more credibility as i see it. it's the western support that makes me doubtful.

supernovax

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:16:39 PM

Still if Obama got in front of a camera at an ice cream parlor and said, "We support Al Qaeda now", most people would just block it out and act like it didn't happen.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:26:00 PM

Al-Qaeda and Hamas supporting the syrian rebels gives the revolution more credibility as i see it. it's the western support that makes me doubtful.

Al Qaeda gives credibility to the rebels? Don't tell me that you were not joking. An organization which kills civilians in their thousands can add credibility to the opposition? Both the Al Qaeda and the Western support for the rebels should be condemned.
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:37:16 PM

With the difficulty most people have just making ends meet, stuff like this could seem so far beyond their ability to do anything about that blocking it out might be a strategy to stay sane in an increasingly insane world.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
sana8410

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:53:37 PM

We have a very dangerous set of actors in the region, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, and those who are on our terrorist list, to be sure, supporting – claiming to support the opposition.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:08:00 PM

We have a very dangerous set of actors in the region, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, and those who are on our terrorist list, to be sure, supporting – claiming to support the opposition.

They are not terrorists as long as they fight against the Assad regime and the Russians. It was the same during the 1980s, if you remember. Then the Mujaheddin and the Al Qaeda were the friends, just because they were fighting the Soviets.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:14:16 PM

Don't worry, your totally wrong.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:35:50 PM

Al Qaeda is the hippies of today and they mean you know harm.  Forget all the evidence of being funded and backed by the west and the unspeakable atrocities they've commuted in the past present and future.  Just listen to your leaders that you blindly support because they come on tv and talk down to you in a calm and soothing tone.
sana8410

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:31:11 AM

They are not terrorists as long as they fight against the Assad regime and the Russians. It was the same during the 1980s, if you remember. Then the Mujaheddin and the Al Qaeda were the friends, just because they were fighting the Soviets.
I'm well aware that we essentially created them by funding the mujahadeen in the 1980's, but I have heard of no evidence suggesting that we support them to this day.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:40:00 PM

I'm well aware that we essentially created them by funding the mujahadeen in the 1980's, but I have heard of no evidence suggesting that we support them to this day.

No. I didn't claimed that. The American support for the (Afghan) Taliban stopped after they gave protection to the Al Qaeda nuts who attacked the World Trade Center. But those Syrian rebels are basically the same people, and the US is supporting them to this day.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:22:46 PM

Al Qaeda gives credibility to the rebels?
Apparently, it gives cred in the eyes of John McCain and his buddy Lindsey Graham. I sure hope SC tosses the latter coming up here.
counter

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:26:36 AM

All you need to do is take a look at Libya and I assuem Egypt and you will have a good idea of what is really going on.
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:35:49 AM

Al Qaeda is just a buzz word for some centralized terror cell. We know this does not exist and any official acceptance of the name Al Qaeda is most likely because that is what Western Media calls them.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:03:11 AM

Al Qaeda is just a buzz word for some centralized terror cell. We know this does not exist and any official acceptance of the name Al Qaeda is most likely because that is what Western Media calls them.

You believe that Al Qaeda doesn't exist? Then who launched the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, which lead to the deaths of almost 3,000 people? Who is supporting the ISIS in Syria?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:57:42 AM

You believe that Al Qaeda doesn't exist? Then who launched the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, which lead to the deaths of almost 3,000 people? Who is supporting the ISIS in Syria?

Well , most people here have already an idea who the perpetrator was Smiley. And it wasn't Hadschi Halef Omar Ben Hadschi Abul Abbas Ibn Hadschi Dawud al Gossarah.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jinjuro

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:07:02 PM

USA created Al Qaeda that is known fact. USA supports Al Qaeda in Syria is also a known fact. The bottom line USA only cares about his interest and  don't cares who he supports.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:37:04 PM

USA created Al Qaeda that is known fact. USA supports Al Qaeda in Syria is also a known fact. The bottom line USA only cares about his interest and  don't cares who he supports.

Yes... the battle for global domination was started immediately after the collapse of the USSR. Right now the US is far ahead... while China is desperately trying to catch up. Others (Russia, Japan, Germany.etc) are nowhere in the picture.  Grin
counter

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:38:09 PM

I forgot to mention Syria in my previous post thanks for bringing that up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: