Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:11:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆Oilrigcontractors☆ [scam]  (Read 10753 times)
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:51:04 AM

One of the people that talk to me about my HYIP decisions and strategies reported to me he invested in this site and his $3,000 Oil Rig withdrawal was canceled and now his account is frozen!!

Username is Vmey - oil rig pay up or the info will be spread across!

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
rageofthesage

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:40:25 PM

Your "friend" broke the rules. He had two accounts on one IP. He also has been spamming the google plus community board apologizing for cheating and trying to pull heartstrings about having to pay his college fees. LOL

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Oilrigcontractors-Oilri-t469935.html&st=885
yonce

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:45:59 PM

withdrawals can take up to 48hrs. Also tell your friend to join the google+ community. The admin frequents there.

The withdrawal request was canceled after some hours and account suspended. Rage the issue is basically not worth it anymore. Admin doesn't seem to want to unfreeze his account and refuses to respond anymore. Unfortunately I never recommended this HYIP to anyone because short term admins are just very shady in general. Very unfortunate. Very shady to accept a deposit, let it mature for 5 days, then allow the user to submit a withdrawal, then cancel it then suspend. Sleazy tactics.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:56:04 PM

Your "friend" broke the rules. He had two accounts on one IP. He also has been spamming the google plus community board apologizing for cheating and trying to pull heartstrings about having to pay his college fees. LOL

It's really just a ploy by the admin to avoid paying a large withdrawal. Short term admins are always shady - they'll do anything to avoid paying large withdrawals as time goes on especially when there is cashflow issues. Note, I never recommended this HYIP, but worthwhile warning other people about being extra careful playing short term programs like this.

yonce

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:04:46 PM

The  "ali raza" on their google page?

badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:15:23 AM

Anyone have any idea how long the deposit takes? I deposited some Btc about an hour ago and still haven't received it into my account.  The payment status is complete.
Hr.Mikla

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:31:05 PM

Anyone have any idea how long the deposit takes? I deposited some Btc about an hour ago and still haven't received it into my account.  The payment status is complete.

Check thier FAQ it says "I made a deposit but it is not added, help!
Your deposit may have been missed and you will need to contact us asap to get your deposit up and running."
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:20:32 AM

so where is the oil in this? lol

i dont know what to think now.. was thinking lowest bitcoins to see what happens

USD isnt something i deal with being a brit

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:29:36 PM

i dont know what to think now.. was thinking lowest bitcoins to see what happens

There is no oil, this is a ponzi scheme, which will eventually run out.

It honestly is not worth your time.  The site is completely lying on the front page when it says "125% return investing 1 day"

It actually earns up to 25% the first day, no more, that is the max amount you can earn in 1 day.  If they said 125% return including your deposit it would be correct.

Basically if you send them $100 dollars in bit coin you will receive $125 total back, not $225 as they advertise.  I take this is a huge risk as it is a ponzi and can crash at any moment. 

Invest at your own risk!
gcseybolt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

It honestly is not worth your time.  The site is completely lying on the front page when it says "125% return investing 1 day"

It actually earns up to 25% the first day, no more, that is the max amount you can earn in 1 day.  If they said 125% return including your deposit it would be correct.

Basically if you send them $100 dollars in bit coin you will receive $125 total back, not $225 as they advertise.  I take this is a huge risk as it is a ponzi and can crash at any moment. 

Invest at your own risk!

You realize that's that a 125% return is right? When someone says they got a 100% roi it means they made back what they invested not doubled their money as you're saying. Hence 125% is 25% profit. They're not lying you just don't seem to understand what return means. 

As far as the rest goes, spot on, it's a ponzi.  If you think anything can get 125% daily or even 105% daily in anything but a ponzi you should probably stop investing money.  Even the 0.6% daily HYIP are impossible in the long run.  All about knowing when to pull out.
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:52:40 PM

Invest at your own risk!

You realize that's that a 125% return is right? When someone says they got a 100% roi it means they made back what they invested not doubled their money as you're saying. Hence 125% is 25% profit. They're not lying you just don't seem to understand what return means. 

As far as the rest goes, spot on, it's a ponzi.  If you think anything can get 125% daily or even 105% daily in anything but a ponzi you should probably stop investing money.  Even the 0.6% daily HYIP are impossible in the long run.  All about knowing when to pull out.

HYIPS are possible if in their staff works trading proffesionals.
leex1528

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:59:41 PM

Invest at your own risk!

I don't think you understand what profit means, That is what I am arguing.  I used their "Profit Calculator" and invested 10 dollars early on, I was told by the profit calculator my profit would be $10.50 cents.
My actual profit was:50 cents.  I don't think my money that I used to invest is considered profit at all.
rageofthesage

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:42:46 PM

I've made $800 dollars off an active deposit of $501. To make this more easier for people who are new to this understand. I am in profit by $300. From my perspective I have nothing to lose, and can play the game until it closes. This is how you play hyips people. Get your money back as soon as possible and ride the wave till the end. Hope this helps someone.
yonce

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:00:25 PM

I've made $800 dollars off an active deposit of $501. To make this more easier for people who are new to this understand. I am in profit by $300. From my perspective I have nothing to lose, and can play the game until it closes. This is how you play hyips people. Get your money back as soon as possible and ride the wave till the end. Hope this helps someone.

Sage advice for a short term hyip for sure.

gcseybolt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:42:06 PM

Invest at your own risk!

I don't think you understand what profit means, That is what I am arguing.  I used their "Profit Calculator" and invested 10 dollars early on, I was told by the profit calculator my profit would be $10.50 cents.
My actual profit was:50 cents.  I don't think my money that I used to invest is considered profit at all.

Why would I see return and read it as profit, they're two different things? I understand what profit means, but that's not what you said...  But yeah saying 10.50 profit and paying 10.50 total would be a little underhanded.  Also to whoever said HYIP's can be sustainable if they're run by traders, no they cant. 0.6% daily is 887% a year with compounding returns.  The best trader's can't make anywhere close to that, and most "stable" HYIP's offer above 1% not 0.6%.  That's not to say you can't make money investing them, but eventually they have to fail.
rageofthesage

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:20:37 AM

Sage advice for a short term hyip for sure.

Thanks Yonce, and shoot me over ref links for the hyips you're in. pm pf course
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:58:32 AM

It's really just a ploy by the admin to avoid paying a large withdrawal. Short term admins are always shady - they'll do anything to avoid paying large withdrawals as time goes on especially when there is cashflow issues. Note, I never recommended this HYIP, but worthwhile warning other people about being extra careful playing short term programs like this.

That sucks, too bad.  Why would you even trust a HYIP? 
Your friend should be punching only himself :/
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:01:53 AM

Last withdrawal was successful.  Grin

Prove to me where your tx code is for the cash out and proof to your wallet with the received amount and also tx code matching or this is BS

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
leex1528

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:31:07 PM

Invest at your own risk!

Why would I see return and read it as profit, they're two different things? I understand what profit means, but that's not what you said...  But yeah saying 10.50 profit and paying 10.50 total would be a little underhanded.  Also to whoever said HYIP's can be sustainable if they're run by traders, no they cant. 0.6% daily is 887% a year with compounding returns.  The best trader's can't make anywhere close to that, and most "stable" HYIP's offer above 1% not 0.6%.  That's not to say you can't make money investing them, but eventually they have to fail.

I guess I strongly implied the word profit, and since there site uses "Profit calculator" I figured you would put the two together.  So we can both agree they are being at the very least a little shady.

Who knows how long this thing will last, Hard to tell, but it definitely isn't a Safe investment!
Jumpsu

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:02:14 PM

This is good site and nice profit.  Grin
use my ref link: https://oilrigcontractors.com/index.php?ref=Jumpsu
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: