Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GP] GREENPAY||100% POS||MULTIPOOL INTEGRATED WALLET||ESCROW ONLY IPO  (Read 13966 times)
greenpay (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:59:39 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 04:52:24 AM by greenpay

GreenPay

IPO STAGE ENDS MAY 19th

WALLET & SOURCE CODE LAUNCH May 21st

http://greenpayex.com/ - @GreenPayEx - /r/GreenPay

https://i.imgur.com/qebjXDx.png

GreenPay is a unique cryptocurrency payment system built entirely on the Proof of Stake method of network security. GreenPay uses peer-to-peer technology to execute operations with no central authority similar to other cryptocurrencies, but avoids the Proof of Work techniques to mint credit within the network, creating a more environmentally friendly payment protocol.

Technical Specifications

100% Proof-Of-Stake

Total coins: 96,000,000

Initial supply: 9% (8.5% Initial Public Offering Distribution / 0.5% Reward & Development Incentives )

Block Time Target: 2.5 minutes

POS Interest: 20% year one, 10% year two, 5% year three, 3% year four, 2% year five, 1% onwards.

Technical Innovations

Within GreenPay you have the option to mint coins via Proof of Stake, but we have also built a fully functional mining tab within the wallet allowing you to both mine and mint simulateously. The mining tab operates via multipools which will automatically mine the most profitable cryptocurrencies, convert those into to BTC and LTC and use these balances to routinely purchase GreenPay Credits, which are then credited to your minting balance.

In order to comply with the decentralized and transparent approach as with cryptocurrencies, we have also built in the ability to add other GreenPay multipools to your client allowing you to choose which multipool you would like to mine with -- or even create your own!

Multipools cause a constant buy pressure for GreenPay within the cryptocurrency markets if they are actively mined on, therefore a % of the IPO we are running will be used to secure a mining unit that ensures at least one multipool has around the clock up-time. More details on this can be found below.

https://i.imgur.com/f9RRKIH.png

Future and work-in-progress technical innovation is touched upon further in this thread.

GreenPay Distributive IPO

The first 8.5% of the GreenPay Credits will be distributed via an initial public offering. Before we discuss how the IPO will run and what this fund will be used for, we'd like to share some points with regards to decisions we have made in this distribution choice. There is no fair way to distribute an entirely proof-of-stake coin, however we have attempted to implement restraints to create as fair of an initial distribution as possible:

> % of supply in initial distribution

It's important to make sure the amount of coins in circulation at the beginning of the coin's launch is reasonable. Too large of an initial distribution would mature the market too quickly, and cause too large an IPO to be considered a fair distribution. On the other hand, too small of an initial distribution can easily create a monopoly on the coins, since new coins are generated only by stake an early holder could use this to their advantage to stake a large % of the to-be-created coins.  

> Maximum Investment

As a further restraint to combat the previous point, we have implemented a maximum investment limit. The maximum amount that can be invested in the IPO is 2 BTC per person. If an account puts more than 2 BTC into this IPO, the money will be returned (minus TX fees) to the BTC address that sent multiple payments on the accounting day after IPO ends. If a user creates multiple wallets and claims those investments, only the first investment will be valid and the later payments will be returned (again, minus TX fees) after the IPO ends.

How to invest in the IPO

Required: Escrow

We highly recommend the use of escrow for your investment in any IPO, and for GreenPay this escrow is a requirement. Not only for your own peace of mind, but also to set a standard for future IPOs. The recent influx of vaporware/fraudulent IPOs is alarming and escrow is the best option you have to protect your investment against potential thieves.

For this reason, there is no way to invest in our IPO outside of escrow. Sorry! We think it's for the best. Don't worry though, we will be paying the escrow fee!

Our escrow user is escrow.ms (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76380)  and here is the verification that he controls the btc address displayed:

> Investing

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

ESCROW AGREEMENT

The escrow address for GreenPay is :

BTC: 1CnXovwbHwvnLUEDH497BXtkoKWoyh9bTd

https://blockchain.info/address/1CnXovwbHwvnLUEDH497BXtkoKWoyh9bTd

Escrow Procedure and Payment Instruction

You need to send funds in escrow address and PM me tx id.
After IPO will be closed, GreenPay will be distributed to the IPO buyers by me.

Note:
Please only send funds from the wallet you fully control.
I will require signed confirmation message or proof of payment from all buyers to release escrow.
Don't use exchange sites and offchain wallets like coinbase.

Terms and Conditions:

1. Only 8.5% coins wil be available for IPO out of 96,000,000 Total coins.
2. Refunds will be available until 1 hour before the date of launch.
3. The total amount of BTC received will be divided and distributed to investors in 24-48hrs after launch.

Discharge of Escrow Agent.
Upon the delivery of all of the subject matter or monies pursuant to the terms of this Escrow Agreement,
the duties of Escrow Agent shall terminate and Escrow Agent shall be discharged from any further obligation hereunder.

Fine Print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
As a Escrow I am only here to make sure you get your GreenPay coins. I don't take any responsibility of other promises from developers.
The escrow holder, escrow.ms, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this transaction.
I am imposing a fixed and nonrefundable fee of 1% for this transaction which will be paid by the developer.

Thank you
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTVqtJAAoJELOnDWq4K6fhCxIIAIWXE3yL1+6+0Fqx7vE+9IRw
fol/8O8f747AL6fxHVzhF0uYeRXJwzcSSzMSbKv/TCoWFiBAOYIjrSX7N60bE1g2
NyFGTBVc8U6CtMRIlxCY7zoV1t2COy8OOTRcU8+84jwCt9ihkw7SY3MemlBx7m7d
W2gFa5COh+hOBv8jTNVK3uuqO2Vu6B+UvVkCwKSKdBXVW4qPdGIeKLJqP26xxz6v
cl1S/kVw3Av2rt1woZ7b9EZynGnUQcFo5jshYybV0+VFbgCvlj+SyOMJ8ECS8blX
+clkCM3Up5maU8vVb7Yw5yJkTfti+qygI+oIrOulN2NvZ8vQ1a9Kpsa7+Z4pMGU=
=mZQO
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

How To Sign a Message

Bitcoin-QT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxM9_OCQKM

MultiBit - https://multibit.org/en/help/v0.5/help_signAndVerifyMessage.html

Blockchain.info

Instructions: Addresses (active) -> Actions -> Sign message

What the IPO fund will be used for

The primary use of the IPO fund will be to further the development of the GreenPay system.

The first project we are aiming to undertake with the IPO fund is to establish a mining rig to act on our always-on multipool. This mining rig will operate on the development-ran zero-fee multipool around the clock to provide constant buy pressure to the markets.

For the sake of transparency, we will be posting the wallet address of this mining rig's GreenPay balance. It will not spend a single Credit within the first 18 months of operation, where it may be required to begin exchanging Credit for fiat in order to fund the continued operation of this mining rig.

In summary, a portion of the IPO will be used to create buy pressure and increase the value of your investment in a for-cost mining system.

Previews into projects we're looking to fund include:

- A Bitmessage alternative. Since proof of work is wasteful with energy, Bitmessage becomes a high power-consuming system. This is unreasonale for an instant messaging application. If Bitmessage could be integrated into GreenPay and use it as proof of stake, much of the difficulty and waste could be alleviated.

- A minting phone application. Since minting requires the wallet to be open it is unideal for many lifestyles we aim to implement a low-power consumption minting application that can run on a phone or tablet, existing as a background application.

There are seven people on the GreenPay development team and we hope to increase this in the future.

Services & Community Development

The remaining 0.5% is allocated to future GreenPay development bounties or rewards for exciting community-driven projects. Please get involved! We'd love to give you some Credit to kickstart your idea! We encourage the addition of your own multipools, faucets, applications and will add each to the list below:

> Exchanges

> Multipools

> Services

> Games

Timeline (Subject To Minor Future Changes)

> Pre-announcement & IPO begin

Today! Welcome! Hello!

> IPO end & Accounting Day

19th May - This is the final day of our Initial Public Offering

20th May - This day will be used to validate all investments, check against double investors, investigate investment disputes. Escrow.ms will also be distributing the coins to private keys which you will be delivered on launch day.

> Coin launch

21st May - Launch! GreenPay goes public.

> Multipool scrypt beta

30th May - Private beta test of scrypt multipool on a friend's scrypt mining set up (if you'd like to take part in this beta please get in touch)

> Multipool sha256 beta

TBC

> Multipool launch

TBC
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:28:16 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 05:48:11 PM by escrow.ms

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

ESCROW AGREEMENT

The escrow address for GreenPay is :

BTC: 1CnXovwbHwvnLUEDH497BXtkoKWoyh9bTd

https://blockchain.info/address/1CnXovwbHwvnLUEDH497BXtkoKWoyh9bTd

Escrow Procedure and Payment Instruction

You need to send funds in escrow address and PM me tx id.
After IPO will be closed, GreenPay will be distributed to the IPO buyers by me.

Note:
Please only send funds from the wallet you fully control.
I will require signed confirmation message or proof of payment from all buyers to release escrow.
Don't use exchange sites and offchain wallets like coinbase.

Terms and Conditions:

1. Only 8.5% coins wil be available for IPO out of 96,000,000 Total coins.
2. Refunds will be available until 1 hour before the date of launch.
3. The total amount of BTC received will be divided and distributed to investors in 24-48hrs after launch.

Discharge of Escrow Agent.
Upon the delivery of all of the subject matter or monies pursuant to the terms of this Escrow Agreement,
the duties of Escrow Agent shall terminate and Escrow Agent shall be discharged from any further obligation hereunder.

Fine Print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
As a Escrow I am only here to make sure you get your GreenPay coins. I don't take any responsibility of other promises from developers.
The escrow holder, escrow.ms, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this transaction.
I am imposing a fixed and nonrefundable fee of 1% for this transaction which will be paid by the developer.

Thank you
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTVqtJAAoJELOnDWq4K6fhCxIIAIWXE3yL1+6+0Fqx7vE+9IRw
fol/8O8f747AL6fxHVzhF0uYeRXJwzcSSzMSbKv/TCoWFiBAOYIjrSX7N60bE1g2
NyFGTBVc8U6CtMRIlxCY7zoV1t2COy8OOTRcU8+84jwCt9ihkw7SY3MemlBx7m7d
W2gFa5COh+hOBv8jTNVK3uuqO2Vu6B+UvVkCwKSKdBXVW4qPdGIeKLJqP26xxz6v
cl1S/kVw3Av2rt1woZ7b9EZynGnUQcFo5jshYybV0+VFbgCvlj+SyOMJ8ECS8blX
+clkCM3Up5maU8vVb7Yw5yJkTfti+qygI+oIrOulN2NvZ8vQ1a9Kpsa7+Z4pMGU=
=mZQO
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Gotone

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:46:57 PM

see good but ipo is small .If I were to promote, whether to get free coin

ShareCoin:SZkzhU5No8FnYzKTucDMpzEB734LhfLoQy
Lpingui

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:01:03 PM

The initial supply of large less, only 9%.

steyast012

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:05:37 PM

Free of charge? Count me in
AltCurrency

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:17:57 PM

sounds good im gonna get 2btc worth!!
luguang

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:25:32 PM

nice project and escrow.ms is a trusted escrow.
i'd like to invest some funds!

signingoff

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:45:40 PM

Source code on website is unavailable?
What about the rest of 90% coins?
Is there maximum btc to be funded for IPO?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:49:12 PM

quite frankly I wouldn't go into this ipo before having tried a test version of the wallet... (very innovative... a bit too innovative...should be careful.... )

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
AltCurrency

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:06:06 PM

quite frankly I wouldn't go into this ipo before having tried a test version of the wallet... (very innovative... a bit too innovative...should be careful.... )

It will go well the dev behind it is pretty good!! count me in
AltCurrency

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:07:39 PM

From what Ive read its a pos so once the intial 9% of ipo is distributed then the rest will be generated through annual interest! Someone correct me if im mistaken?
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:15:41 PM

This is why I agreed to do escrow and IPO is escrow only (I will hold all funds).
Developer is not accepting direct payments.
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:21:39 PM

Really attractive graphics, and the wallet looks great while still including some very nice features.
While I would be highly suspicious of this due to the IPO, and having completed a transaction where
escrow.ms acted as escrow, any suspicious is pretty much put to rest.

The idea of a POS only coin with a built-in multipool system is great and would help ensure value doesn't
hit a rockbottom. 

1+
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 06:24:35 PM

From what Ive read its a pos so once the intial 9% of ipo is distributed then the rest will be generated through annual interest! Someone correct me if im mistaken?
Yeah, that's what I understand. The rest will be generated through pos.
AltCurrency

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:32:35 PM

Nothing to be careful about really is all in escrow so the dev dont get any access to funds so all should be well imo...

Also this is nice idea because since it pos only and multipool this would make sure the coin price doesnt hit rock bottom! Also with ipo you will have only a small number of coins on makret for first year which will keep price high imo and also the price will keep rising because of multipool. POS on steroids imo..
AltCurrency

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:34:13 PM

Really attractive graphics, and the wallet looks great while still including some very nice features.
While I would be highly suspicious of this due to the IPO, and having completed a transaction where
escrow.ms acted as escrow, any suspicious is pretty much put to rest.

The idea of a POS only coin with a built-in multipool system is great and would help ensure value doesn't
hit a rockbottom.  

1+

+1 here also
AltCurrency

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:17:07 PM

Escrow send btc to address above correct
Snelling

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:18:00 PM

I'd like to see more, but I'm definitely interested.

We have any idea what a 2 BTC investment will purchase?
AltCurrency

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:22:48 PM

I guess a piece of the first 8.5% of coins distributed and from my understands servers for multipool. I guess who idea is to make initial value for the coin since its pure pos and needs value?
greenpay (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:23:27 PM

Hi Snelling,

Thank you for your interest in investing in GreenPay. We have decided that the best way the price of a coin should be determined in IPO stage is to let the market determine it. Hence, suppose a given scenario where we raise 100 BTC for this IPO, a 2 BTC investment would give you 2% (2 divided by 100 * 100 ) of the total 8.5% of coins allocated for initial distribution.

8.5% of the total supply 96m is 8160000, and 2% of 8160000 is 163200, so an investment of 2 BTC and a given hypothetical that we raise 100 BTC total during IPO period would give you 163,200 GreenPay credits.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: