Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GP] GREENPAY||100% POS||MULTIPOOL INTEGRATED WALLET||ESCROW ONLY IPO  (Read 13967 times)
AltCurrency

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:32:41 PM

Wallet design looks really nice..

Ya thats what im saying:)
Thunderson

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:58:50 PM

Looks good.will mine some in the multipools when launched

AltCurrency

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:06:35 PM

Grin
Looks good.will mine some in the multipools when launched
casacup

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:16:45 PM

Interested. I've sent a PM.

This could actual be a future prerequisite of all the IPO coin, a mandatory escrow.

Tip address: 1GYTY2pW98LWPtv5Zq5HmvZBRpZoadwetw
gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 06:18:49 PM

100% Prook-Of-Stake  Prook?

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:27:27 PM

I guess you never made a typo in your whole life...
greenpay (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:28:30 PM

I guess you never made a typo in your whole life...

Thank you gaazje, corrected.
AltCurrency

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:05:30 PM

Interested. I've sent a PM.

This could actual be a future prerequisite of all the IPO coin, a mandatory escrow.

Yep this is why i like this coin and the wallet Cheesy
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:08:18 PM

I am going to join this IPO as well. I will probably get monies sorted by end of this month. Smiley
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:35:18 AM

I am going to join this IPO as well. I will probably get monies sorted by end of this month. Smiley

Welcome aboard I plan to do the same this is probally the most legit of the ipos out there because our money is protected with the escrow

IPO with escrow not guaranty we will not get scamed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=540017.0

now what if the escrow get hacked or something like that ??
or the escrow will refund you in case of scam coin, but... fees from lets say 100BTC its a nice amount for nothing...

*edit nothing personal with the escrow service, but hacks & other strange things happens all the time..
greenpay (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:53:27 AM

Welcome aboard I plan to do the same this is probally the most legit of the ipos out there because our money is protected with the escrow

or the escrow will refund you in case of scam coin, but... fees from lets say 100BTC its a nice amount for nothing...

*edit nothing personal with the escrow service, but hacks & other strange things happens all the time..

CoinBreader

Escrow's do not get hacked as the wallet addy are offline address'. Also, please double check the post you have linked to... From my understanding the coins that were "hacked" or stolen from that IPO were NOT coins held in escrow by the provider. The coins that were supposedly "hacked" or "stolen" was a direct investment portal to the developers of the coin themselves and not an escrow. If you read further below on that link you posted you'll notice that all the coins that were held in escrow were safe and that people who used escrow didn't loose. We ask respectfully that you conduct research before throwing out claims. Thank you.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:57:03 AM

Initial supply: 9%
And the rest 91% is created as interest, right?
greenpay (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:08:59 AM

Initial supply: 9%
And the rest 91% is created as interest, right?

Correct.
michaelsss

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:45:49 AM

quite frankly I wouldn't go into this ipo before having tried a test version of the wallet... (very innovative... a bit too innovative...should be careful.... )
that's point, we need keep watching untill dev released the wallet for testing
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:46:48 AM

CoinBreader

Escrow's do not get hacked as the wallet addy are offline address'. Also, please double check the post you have linked to... From my understanding the coins that were "hacked" or stolen from that IPO were NOT coins held in escrow by the provider. The coins that were supposedly "hacked" or "stolen" was a direct investment portal to the developers of the coin themselves and not an escrow. If you read further below on that link you posted you'll notice that all the coins that were held in escrow were safe and that people who used escrow didn't loose. We ask respectfully that you conduct research before throwing out claims. Thank you.

Dear Greenpay
Im not accusing you as a scam or throwing any claims, but now days 7/10 coins are clones , 2/10 scams 1/10 prevails , and dont tell me that all of my thoughts are sci-fi ,
so no reason to conduct any research , i know what iv seen, im just saying my thoughts if you dont like them on your thread , self moderate it & delete it, seen it before
once more to end up this

Escrow doesnt mean you are 100% safe not to get scammed
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:59:52 AM

So I can't find this info on the op, where and when and how is the remaining 91% distributed. Obvi some will come from staking but I don't see this detailed out anywhere.
greenpay (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:06:55 AM

So I can't find this info on the op, where and when and how is the remaining 91% distributed. Obvi some will come from staking but I don't see this detailed out anywhere.

GreenPay is 100% Proof-Of-Stake. The rest of the 91% come into existence by means of the yearly interest on the existing 9% of GreenPay credits.
AltCurrency

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:18:51 AM

Cryptor

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 10:43:48 AM

Really intresting idea. Hopefully its worth my btc, just invested x)
Mr-zhang

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:49:10 AM

Great, I have paid attention to this coin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: