Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:01:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GP] GREENPAY||100% POS||MULTIPOOL INTEGRATED WALLET||ESCROW ONLY IPO  (Read 13970 times)
xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:05:16 AM

is there a min amount of btc allowed for investing?

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
Cryptor

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:31:34 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 01:46:02 PM by Cryptor

is there a min amount of btc allowed for investing?

Smallest amounts are 0.01 for now, so i think that there is no minimum amount. Only max amount 2btc

Edited correct amount
Cryptor

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:45:23 PM

STOP THE MADNESS AND
SUPPORT AN ESTABLISHED COIN!!

I was wondering why you are so loud, but it seems that you got scammed with edge, prob didnt even use escrow ?
After that you are spreading fud in every thread Cheesy Like i sad escrow doesn´t promise to me that i wont get scammed. But im willing to take the chance.
GreenPay seems have good idea, they have possible schedule if the admins are active, and also they answer to pm:s pretty fast and make me feel secure.

I can´t promise any investor that they would get their money back, or double or triple. Everything is possible, but thats kind of the situation if you are investor, you can lose everything or gain little or huge amounts. As far as it goes, it seems im pretty much only "large" investor for now, and well 1btc is money ofc (amount i put in) but i have losed and gained much larger amounts with basic trading and other investments.

The purpose of this text is just tell that I can promise anything about greenpay, but i´m willing to take risk, and Mangled Blue is annoyed kid who got scammed and is crying now in every thread (read his post history, its actually pretty fun Smiley
Cryptor

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:49:07 PM

Something about this coin...I'll keep my eye on this one.

When can we start mining this?

--PD

> Multipool scrypt beta

30th May - Private beta test of scrypt multipool on a friend's scrypt mining set up (if you'd like to take part in this beta please get in touch)

> Multipool sha256 beta

TBC

> Multipool launch

TBC
kinzula

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:03:40 PM

STOP THE MADNESS AND
SUPPORT AN ESTABLISHED COIN!!

I was wondering why you are so loud, but it seems that you got scammed with edge, prob didnt even use escrow ?
After that you are spreading fud in every thread Cheesy Like i sad escrow doesn´t promise to me that i wont get scammed. But im willing to take the chance.
GreenPay seems have good idea, they have possible schedule if the admins are active, and also they answer to pm:s pretty fast and make me feel secure.

I can´t promise any investor that they would get their money back, or double or triple. Everything is possible, but thats kind of the situation if you are investor, you can lose everything or gain little or huge amounts. As far as it goes, it seems im pretty much only "large" investor for now, and well 1btc is money ofc (amount i put in) but i have losed and gained much larger amounts with basic trading and other investments.

The purpose of this text is just tell that I can promise anything about greenpay, but i´m willing to take risk, and Mangled Blue is annoyed kid who got scammed and is crying now in every thread (read his post history, its actually pretty fun Smiley

Hahah busted! I also enjoyed looking through his post history. Everything points to him being about 15 years old and dumb as fuck.
Cryptor

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 09:14:54 AM

CONGRATULATION! This SHITCOIN

will be added to the shitlist!

Omg you are so cute, but can you stop flooding. It´s not our fault if you got scammed away for you, what maybe even 0.2btc:s :DD
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:16:14 AM

It got really fuckin quite in here.....

Yes.  Yes it did!  Lot's of talk of scams and not much reassurance from the Greenpay devs
Cryptor

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 08:51:00 AM

It got really fuckin quite in here.....

Yes.  Yes it did!  Lot's of talk of scams and not much reassurance from the Greenpay devs

Well its waiting game, I have changed few pm with the devs. They are working their asses off to create working demo and some promo material, but we will see.
malei

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 08:53:13 AM

nice project and escrow.ms is a trusted escrow.
i'd like to invest some funds! Grin

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SpAg7VYSTDWTMrWqLjpkGp6LSoP12mQBc5
wxh

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:30:08 AM

The initial supply of large less, only 9%.

should make it much higher??

do you think??
 Grin

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T5DYt31riPPBdwPg55Uqoh7Dw6w5YWoVwA
AltCurrency

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:34:22 PM

Yeah would love to hear how he is scammer while using trusted escrow. Ofc there might be that nothing is released, but then also we lose only 1% for our invest and he dont get anything...

No You won't loose 1%, I don't charge any fees (except 0.0001 BTC tx fees)for refunds.

thats good to know
Cryptor

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 10:19:04 AM

There are many people saying that want to invest, but it seems that no one does... Sadly it seems that this project is slowly dying
qhy

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:22:19 AM

Really attractive graphics, and the wallet looks great while still including some very nice features.
While I would be highly suspicious of this due to the IPO, and having completed a transaction where
escrow.ms acted as escrow, any suspicious is pretty much put to rest.

The idea of a POS only coin with a built-in multipool system is great and would help ensure value doesn't
hit a rockbottom.  

1+

+1 here also

+1
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:30:24 AM

There are many people saying that want to invest, but it seems that no one does... Sadly it seems that this project is slowly dying

It would be beneficial if we got some updates, responses, and an investor transaction sheet.
marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:36:59 AM

It would be beneficial if we got some updates, responses, and an investor transaction sheet.

also it will make the coin more transparent
loveyou

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:28:34 AM

quite frankly I wouldn't go into this ipo before having tried a test version of the wallet... (very innovative... a bit too innovative...should be careful.... )

It will go well the dev behind it is pretty good!! count me in

yes, so much work has been done, and the thread will active....

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T9GawsANJGGhRZvsuDwTcfLMzPLATER6jP
Thusith

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:21:04 PM

quite frankly I wouldn't go into this ipo before having tried a test version of the wallet... (very innovative... a bit too innovative...should be careful.... )

It will go well the dev behind it is pretty good!! count me in

yes, so much work has been done, and the thread will active....

No. you are wrong. This thread is not so active.

lovecoin99

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:39:16 PM

does the coin has the  detail plan for distribution?

Steven Lee

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:57:52 PM

I guess no free distribution. Only accept IPO.

Cryptor

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:53:22 PM

Like told in the main thread 8.5 ipo, 0.5 premined for development and rewards no other distribution. 91% POS interest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: