Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:13:32 AM

Quick reminder, we have about 55 more days until the next DMD Diamond stake rate halving.

This means the annual stake rate will go down from 50% to 25%. More importantly, this will also halve DMD Diamond supply generated by staking of Diamonds currently available. We already know how scarce DMD is and how hard is to buy any meaningful amount. Well, it s gonna be ever harder to get your hands on DMD in less then 2 months.

So, in other words, the same demand will meet 1/2 of the current staking induced supply and this will definitely affect the price. Comparing this to the latest LTC block halving, where the LTC price doubled after block halving, it is highly possible we can expect the same scenario with DMD Diamond.

Personally, I will be trying to get every single Diamond I can during these last 2 months of current staking rate. Again, this is my plan and my agenda of how I can the situation, not an investment advice.

Remember, scarcity created value and DMD Diamond supply s about to change big time.

I don't want to be negative but LTC did not double in price after the reward halving at block 840,000 (25/08/2015) but the price actually dropped before recovering again. See below:

The USD price shortly before halving was over $4,- and after the halving was $2.5,- and right now it's $3.33,- so that's an increase of 33.2% to date from the day of the halving (with a spike on 04/11/2015 to $4.882,-). The same was true of DOGE after the halving and the price has since fallen as you know.

The reason I'm saying this is that I am a big supporter of DMD and I have a few and I also have shares in the DMD cloudming so I want a bright future for DMD. What might be counter-productive is too much hype and building of expectations in the community, especially among newcomers with little experience. You have been on a good path and should stick to it and make sure that the community is behind you all the way.

Anyone knows that you can not predict value and prices and that if you hype people into buying DMDs and then the "promised" price hike doesn't materialise you will have a bunch of people unhappy with DMD and will not help to bring you forward and are likely to dump and leave.

You need to take into account the average price over a long period and not the price immediately before LTC halving.

LTC price was locked between $1.3 and $1.7 for a long period, about a year before halving. Then it was pumped to over $8 for a few days before halving, then it went down a bit and now the price settled to $3.33 4 months after halving. What I am comparing is the average price over a longer period of time, to set a trend, not this pumped price. So $1.7 compared to $3.33 means significant growth and price doubling. I think the same could happen to DMD.

Cause if you do not follow the trend and rely on market extremes, you easily say LTC price went up from $1.3 to $8, more then 5x up. Yet, this was just a temporary pump and therefore irrelevant for our analysis.

About hype, I clearly express this is my plan and this how I expect and hope things to develop. I also clearly stated this IS NOT an investment advice so I dont see how could I hyp the market.  All I did is offer sufficient information for crypto community to decide on their future actions, whatever they are.

Also, I thank you on your alternative view about LTC halving effects, we ll see how things re gonna develop.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:17:16 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 10:30:17 AM by cryptonit

just open ur wallet in staking mode each month twices for 2 days (example a weekend)

ok but we do not need to close it to make coins older?
i have my wallet computer running 24/24  so wallet is always open for shake also

I'm not understand completely what are you saying, but you don't need to keep your wallet running 24/24 to gather coinage...
You can keep it close, it still gathers coinage the same way like it's open...

i think he ask the other way if keep wallet open is preventing coin pile from gather coin age

short answer NO

long answer:

u have to understand noone have coins in his wallet
all the cloins that exist and the tracing where they are who own them (what address they belong too)
and how old they are is in the blockchain
so everyone have they coins of everyone in his blockchain

the name wallet is a bad word

basical this software should better be called blockchain filter and key manager

because what it does ist filter out of the endless informations inside the blockchain
the informormation of the addresses u own a private key

and only the owner of the private key can interact with coin piles

all i want to say is
if u open a window or not
the tree outside is still there and grow and become older each day
same for ur coin pile and a open or closed wallet

(this example might sux if u start to think about schrödingers cat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat
but thats another story out of scope for crypto and blockchain technology  Grin )

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:44:59 PM

Quick reminder, we have about 55 more days until the next DMD Diamond stake rate halving.

This means the annual stake rate will go down from 50% to 25%. More importantly, this will also halve DMD Diamond supply generated by staking of Diamonds currently available. We already know how scarce DMD is and how hard is to buy any meaningful amount. Well, it s gonna be ever harder to get your hands on DMD in less then 2 months.

So, in other words, the same demand will meet 1/2 of the current staking induced supply and this will definitely affect the price. Comparing this to the latest LTC block halving, where the LTC price doubled after block halving, it is highly possible we can expect the same scenario with DMD Diamond.

Personally, I will be trying to get every single Diamond I can during these last 2 months of current staking rate. Again, this is my plan and my agenda of how I can the situation, not an investment advice.

Remember, scarcity created value and DMD Diamond supply s about to change big time.

That is correct. The less supply there is for an asset or commodity, the more rare it is and thus it would become more valuable. This would be a very positive effect on Diamond and the reason I've started investing in it, it is because they are scarce. So I think, it is the perfect moment to buy at these cheap prices, otherwise you would miss the opportunity to make huge profits.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:37:23 PM

just open ur wallet in staking mode each month twices for 2 days (example a weekend)

i have my wallet computer running 24/24  so wallet is always open for shake also

I'm not understand completely what are you saying, but you don't need to keep your wallet running 24/24 to gather coinage...
Previously, I opened my wallet and allowed it to sync once every few days, then closed it. I didn't get any stake in over 2 months.
I then switched to leaving it open all the time (24/7), and now I stake every 1-2 days. Made a big difference in my particular case.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:47:42 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 07:39:51 PM by cryptonit

i have my wallet computer running 24/24  so wallet is always open for shake also

Previously, I opened my wallet and allowed it to sync once every few days, then closed it. I didn't get any stake in over 2 months.
I then switched to leaving it open all the time (24/7), and now I stake every 1-2 days. Made a big difference in my particular case.

yes but u where also the guy who let it sync and then close it  Grin
instead of leave it running 2 days in stake mode (means click unlock and select just for minting)

or i mix this up and it was someone else sorry if yes

there is nothing wrong fwith leave a wallet run 24/7
and i say thx for supporting the network this way

i just wana make clear its not required for everyone
we have a lot users who dont want to leave a PC runing day and night

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
usao
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:22:01 PM

Yes, that was me. I had it on my personal home laptop, which is why I just let it sync-up.
I moved it to my office computer, which is on 24/7 and now it's minting as I expected it to.
I still don't quite understand why leaving it on has anything to do with minting, I thought it was just based on the age of the coins (which are on the blockchain), so I thought I would just "collect" the minted coins by re-syncing. I guess there's more to it than that, which is why I leave it on 24/7 now.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 02:32:21 PM

Yes, that was me. I had it on my personal home laptop, which is why I just let it sync-up.
I moved it to my office computer, which is on 24/7 and now it's minting as I expected it to.
I still don't quite understand why leaving it on has anything to do with minting, I thought it was just based on the age of the coins (which are on the blockchain), so I thought I would just "collect" the minted coins by re-syncing. I guess there's more to it than that, which is why I leave it on 24/7 now.

age create the right to compete for POS rewards and affect the amount of rewards once u successfull found a block

still u need to win a competition to find a new block (average every 100 sec someone wins this competition to have the right create a POS block)

if u dont take part (wallet offline) u cant win a competition Wink

if u have not many coins u dont have the need to win that competition often
so its not needed to have the wallet active 24/7

as i said for 90% of userbase open wallet in miniting mode 2 time a month for 2 days each time is enought (so just like 4 days minting in a 30 days timeframe)

its like play bingo just the money u win deepens on the timeframe u didnt win and the ammount of tickets u own

so it doesnt matter if u play each day or just once a month

u always win nearly the same ammount

(only difference is compound interest https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest )

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:38:04 AM

Investing in DMD seems like a no-brainer.. I think of it like this. I buy now and if price fluctuates down I'm covered by the 50% interest. Even if it drops to 25% Interest.. But that's my thoughts. I have a few and just collect interest daily. Best regards to everyone and have a good Christmas here!

Avalanche is a must own
Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:58:52 AM

crazyivan
by analogy your explanations with the LTC I see graph DMD. Over the past six months average price of about DMD 0.0015 (+-0.00025)
after reducing the percentage of possible price 0.003 (+-0.0005), that is 0.0025-0.0035 BTC. Maybe even 0.005. Smiley
right?

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:06:46 AM

crazyivan
by analogy your explanations with the LTC I see graph DMD. Over the past six months average price of about DMD 0.0015 (+-0.00025)
after reducing the percentage of possible price 0.003 (+-0.0005), that is 0.0025-0.0035 BTC. Maybe even 0.005. Smiley
right?

Well, we were at that 0.005 price already so I see no reason why we would not get there again. Just a bit of positive energy, a few nice projects and we ll be there.
Anyway, I m not gonna comment on this issue again not to get accused of hyping DMD. As I say, I ll try to gather as much as possible during these last 2 months before halving cause I know, after that, scooping any serious amount of DMD s going to be IMPOSSIBLE. You guys do whatever you think is smart.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:19:56 AM

crazyivan

thanks for the answer.
I like your style of communication - laconic, calm and respectful Smiley

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:10:36 PM

The more I read about DMD, the more I want to buy. I have about 1K DMD and I want MOAR!!!

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 05:23:34 PM

The more I read about DMD, the more I want to buy. I have about 1K DMD and I want MOAR!!!

i think this is the ideal time to finish reach ur investment goals
10th december we release legendary10 auction page and a roadmap for 2016

usao
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:36:17 PM

Well, im mining as hard as I can.
Having to get DMD in a round-a-bout way though, directly mining DMD just doesn't work well for me, so im mining other coins, trading for BTC then converting to DMD.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:40:14 PM

And I'm growing my stash of DMD daily by buying a small amount each day before the next stake halving comes. I have the feeling that next year DMD's price would be a lot higher than what it is right now. If you don't get in earlier, you will miss the opportunity to make huge profit, and besides the best part of DMD is that it is a rare crypto currency with a limited supply, thus making a positive effect on price and demand.  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
talks_cheep
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:01:42 PM

I'm having problems with diamon cloud mining. I set up according to the new guide above and successfuly started mining by sending a bit of bitcoin. I sent a bit more this morning, 3-4 hours ago, but it's not showing up in my account. According to blockchain.info the transaction shows 16 confirmation as of now. How long does it take before the cloud mining page shows the correct amount?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:41:54 PM

I'm having problems with diamon cloud mining. I set up according to the new guide above and successfuly started mining by sending a bit of bitcoin. I sent a bit more this morning, 3-4 hours ago, but it's not showing up in my account. According to blockchain.info the transaction shows 16 confirmation as of now. How long does it take before the cloud mining page shows the correct amount?

patience young padawan

(oops just a bit to late for movember2015 but next year next beard!)

this investment will be with you for years

wait a few hours will be worth it

technical its easy to explain

we run a state based engine and the state to check and process for bought shares is only available when there is no conversion round running

conversion rounds can take sometimes multiple hours

once this round is finished all new BTC deposit will be processed and if ur account in settings is set to convert to shares u will get ur shares and they are visible in mining stats window

talks_cheep
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:00:44 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^
Ok, it's showing up now. Thank you!

carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:56:50 PM

thanks for the explanation how work the wallet and the pos

i  m also close to 1000 dmd  Smiley  wanna have more but no bitcoin maybe get some next week

i doing every day some faucet  it s around 0.01 btc/weeks now still growing with finding better faucet and double price on moonbit

lot people says what a wast of time for some little satochis

but i,  i see   some more hbn or dmd to buy  what get pos reward one day  so it s more than just a litlte satochi for me
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:07:57 AM

thanks for the explanation how work the wallet and the pos

i  m also close to 1000 dmd  Smiley  wanna have more but no bitcoin maybe get some next week

i doing every day some faucet  it s around 0.01 btc/weeks now still growing with finding better faucet and double price on moonbit

lot people says what a wast of time for some little satochis

but i,  i see   some more hbn or dmd to buy  what get pos reward one day  so it s more than just a litlte satochi for me

You are motivating, no it's not useless faucets are good, just do it and have fun and never stop your real job/study for it, and POS is for sure a great way to earn, and the raise of price can give you a nice boost, I am still thinking about buying DMD my self, but I am still checking the progress of devs.
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: