Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:18:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating incentivised distribution chains.  (Read 5265 times)
jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:42:30 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 11:11:18 PM by jdbtracker

How does one own something? A share? A claim? A song? These things are difficult to posses unless they are available to ones physical person or mutually agreed upon. A claim can be disputed by force at any time without ones own ability to defend the claim.
  These things have always required a central authority to distribute... I think we can do better.

We will decentralize, make the files, songs, distributively share-able; With normal torrents monetizing ones own personal claims to intellectual property is simply impossible, by sharing one losses control of it, This is life, spoken words can be copied as easily as one speaks. but people want to support artists creators, people that enliven our lives.

If each piece of intellectual property, independently asked for a fee to distribute and a percentage was given to the sharer, a automated distribution system could be created.

Bob has created a song, wants to share it to the world, but Bob still has to make a living. Bob applies a 25 cent sharing fee for his song, with a 5 cent reward for those who share his song. Alice purchases the song for 25 cents over the network, she likes it enough to recommend it to Corry, he purchases it off of Alice, she gets her 5 cents and Bob gets his 20 cents to fund his song making life style.

How would this work, basic human respect, many people would try to cheat and simply copy the song, but to be a certified owner of a share of the song you have to be on the Blockchain, a proof that you care about art, music, creation. the plus is that it can be implemented on a torrent program, where by simply proving your identity the song will be available to you for download forever.

This could be done with thousands of file types, blue prints, designs, papers, movies, etc. We will become the distribution chain that creates a new sharing economy, separated from today's labor intensive economy. I don't believe in slave labor, with the technology we have it is unacceptable, we must begin the transition to an automated economy.

In the end, from this I wish for you to understand this; Money must be distributed in the way the Blockchain is

Each one of us rewarded for sharing what we love, or finding what others love, a service to share for the good of all, the creators and the consumers, a chain of money distribution granulated by merit, a meritocracy of experiences.

We must vote with our new money for a new better marketplace economy, where everyone wins.

If anyone is wondering how we create an Unstoppable Juggernaut, this is how we do it: Create a music, movie, file service that allows each member to purchase what they want with BTC or any form of currency and allow people to accept these currencies as payment to distribute the files. It'll become a new way to earn Crypto a gateway into our new paradigm.  Do the same for any Digital media, blueprints, programs, etc, hell if we implement distributed property rights we can do the same for physical goods, websites, services. We will distinguish ourselves by our quality of service and efficiency, no modern industry will be our equal, we will transcend them.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:55:08 AM

Bob has created a song, wants to share it to the world, but Bob still has to make a living. Bob applies a 25 cent sharing fee for his song, with a 5 cent reward for those who share his song. Alice purchases the song for 25 cents over the network, she likes it enough to recommend it to Corry, he purchases it off of Alice, she gets her 5 cents and Bob gets his 20 cents to fund his song making life style.

This concept is known as affiliate marketing.  Been around for a while in the non-bitcoin world, and quite popular and effective.

...so yes, there are many opportunities in crypto to use this paradigm.

jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:03:54 PM

I know, I just want to take it to the extreme, it would be the same as today's classifieds, people being able to re-sell what they have to others, but for digital copyrighted files. It's just a small tweak in a copyright, and a big change in peoples thinking about intellectual material.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: