Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:50:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Barely used XFX R9 7970 (TDKC, new rev) New open box XFX R9 290  (Read 495 times)
sublyme2 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:30:56 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 03:55:56 AM by sublyme2

I have several barely used (only 3 weeks) XFX 7970's they are the newest model "TDKC" model number.  These are not like the previous XFX cards which can barely run 500kh/s these easily pull 700kh/s and higher when mining.  They are not bios flashable (easily) however I can teach you to bios flash them without bricking them if you buy the card and want to flash it with another bios.  These are all in great condition but they were used for mining for a couple of weeks.    $190  paypal, bitcoin, litecoin, (I will also accept dogecoin however the price in doge will be higher given its instability as of late)

I also have a brand new XFX R9 290 that I bought from NCIX at 569$, they won't return it and it was never used.  I took it out of the box to take pictures of it for ebay however it still has the plastic wrap on it and was never used.  I'll take $349 for it same paypal, btc, ltc.  

Pictures are available upon request, items will ship priority mail within the U.S. so they will be to you within a few days.

I have not used this forum before so I have no problem using paypal as long as the buyer chips in for the fees I will incur.  I also have no problem with taking a picture of the items with my username for anyone interested.  PM me here or email me at dazematt@gmail.com  Thanks!
sublyme2 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:42:04 PM

bump, I have many r9 280x's for sale as well, pretty much every brand.  Tell me what you want and make offers.   

I will take .44 btc for these 7970's which are in perfect condition shipped in the U.S.  I will also gladly take paypal but you are responsible for fees incurred. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: