Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] New custom built gaming PC/Mining rig 2x XFX 7970 CF, AMD FX-4150  (Read 565 times)
sublyme2 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:40:50 AM

Brand new custom built gaming computer and mining rig, I built this one with 2 new XFX 7970's and all other parts are new as well.  I can put ubuntu linux on it before shipping however it does not come with an operating system.

This gaming computer has all the BEST parts available and will run up to 12000 in 3dmark, well above any nvidia gtx video card computer available including the GTX Titan.  It is also setup for excellent cooling with 3 120mm case fans.  Everything was built to make this computer a gaming monster.  

Since it runs 2 radeon video cards it can also be used as a mining rig to pay for the computer within as little as a year if litecoin profitability continues!  

With the two radeon's it will mine litecoins at 1.4Mh/s when you're not gaming in the highest resolution available!

Case:   Ultra etorque x4 gaming case- 3x5.25" drive bays, usb 3.0, usb 2.0, hd audio port and 2 2.5" front hot swappable drive bays.  Case also includes 3 120mm case fans for excellent cooling!

Motherboard-  Gigabyte GA-970A-Ds3
CPU-  AMD FX-4150 4.0 ghz cpu (Substitute the 4100 for an AMD FX-8320 and be future proof with 6 cores for only $50 more, email me for an invoice!)

Memory-  8gb DDR3 1600mhz (Add more ram for only $30 per 4gb DDR3 chip)

Hard drive- Toshiba 500gb

Video cards-  2x XFX Radeon 7970's with 280x bios for even greater overclocking ability!  
These cards are in crossfire so they can be used together for running games, or you can run up to 4 monitors with active adapters (3 monitors with current ports).

Power supply- Coolmax 1000W (Enough to add more video cards or MANY more hard drives!)

3 120mm case fans including 1 120mm blue LED case fan blowing directly on the video cards for excellent graphics card cooling during intense gaming sessions.

Onboard sound and network.

+ADD DVD+RW for only $25 (email for invoice)

This gaming computer/mining rig is priced to sell and all parts are BRAND NEW.  You won't find another deal like this.  The parts are worth well more than the sales price.

Money back guarantee, if you don't like the computer simply ship it back.  Buyer will be refunded all costs except shipping!

Pics:  http://imgur.com/a/Ii34O

I included a stock photo of the case because it is better than the pictures I have taken, what you see in the other pics if what you get.

Price $799 - paypal, btc, ltc, (doge for additional fee)   Buyer is responsible for paypal fees if using paypal.  Email me with any questions: dazematt@gmail.com  Thanks
sublyme2 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:54:37 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: