Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ 1M YC Giveaway ★★ Hurry up, all gone in 3 days!!  (Read 34339 times)
kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:40:37 PM

When I send the profilenumber on http://www.yellow-coin.com/f/index.php, it says: "signature error"  Huh

same here  Huh

Same

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mugwampbro

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:47:01 PM

I hear the GOODYEAR BLIMP is gonna be used for the airdrop!

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:52:20 PM

Guys you should add to the op that people getting the "fixed" error, should remove their BTC/LTC addresses attached to their profile !

Ok, so I saw this, and edited my signature.  I also removed my bitcoin address from my profile.  For some reason, it still says fixed.  What am I missing??? 

Same with you, don't know why

You have to clean all the signatures and addresses of coins, then enter YC wallet address to the signature "Color the MOON: your YC wallet address" (without quote)

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:14:39 PM

does your activity update or does it just stay at the level it was when you enter your number?
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:22:11 PM

Guys you should add to the op that people getting the "fixed" error, should remove their BTC/LTC addresses attached to their profile !

Ok, so I saw this, and edited my signature.  I also removed my bitcoin address from my profile.  For some reason, it still says fixed.  What am I missing??? 

You have to clean all the signatures and addresses of coins, then enter YC wallet address to the signature "Color the MOON: your YC wallet address" (without quote)

THANKS! this worked! I had to remove all other entries like my bitcoin address and other contact info.. etc.

Sir William

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:45:36 PM

Ok, so I saw this, and edited my signature.  I also removed my bitcoin address from my profile.  For some reason, it still says fixed.  What am I missing???  

THANKS! this worked! I had to remove all other entries like my bitcoin address and other contact info.. etc.

Unfortunately, I've already done this.  The only thing left in my profile is that I'm a male.  I even removed the state & country.  Sad  For some reason it just refuses to work for me.

chuki

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:12:06 PM

Allways  Name Error. No other adresses in my Sinature Huh

Very Lucky!!!
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:49:17 PM

Ok, so I saw this, and edited my signature.  I also removed my bitcoin address from my profile.  For some reason, it still says fixed.  What am I missing???  

Unfortunately, I've already done this.  The only thing left in my profile is that I'm a male.  I even removed the state & country.  Sad  For some reason it just refuses to work for me.
Likewise. Sad
t-minus

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:31:02 PM

Lets do this! Im so in... Cool
Jr.peng

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:42:30 PM

make yellowcoin to da moon  Cheesy
t-minus

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:44:39 PM

dude you forget the word "Let's"
chuki

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:48:31 PM

Than is my signature to long Huh

Very Lucky!!!
t-minus

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:49:18 PM

Than is my signature to long Huh

dude you need to write... "Let's" in front of ur signature! just copy my signature and add your yellow coin address. its way easy.

edit: actually I see now where it says for newbies to use "color the moon:" not too sure why your getting an error then, maybe try using the other way and see what happens? Good luck!
chuki

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:05:08 PM

Let´s color the MOON: YMkEP2rKKPNWuhr2N9CawWWrmjoJepazm7

is too long for my signature, and i have always a name error Huh

Very Lucky!!!
stan26

Activity: 195

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:19:48 PM

Let´s color the MOON: YMkEP2rKKPNWuhr2N9CawWWrmjoJepazm7

is too long for my signature, and i have always a name error Huh

Maybe try to capitalize the C in Color the MOON?

Color the MOON: address not color the MOON: address

it might also be because there's not a space between the address and color the moon: You put color the MOON:address try putting a space between that? So it should be "Color the MOON: ADDRESS"

chuki

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:29:37 PM

It works ;-)

Big Thx guy

Very Lucky!!!
SlientBit

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:41:21 PM

AGAIN: DEVS, we need to have this sorted out!

[or do you simply just don't care if the rules you setup for this giveaway are simply not met??

A lot of us have striped down their profiles for this and all we get is the darn fixed:"> shit!!

A we can see there are also a few other mistakes in the parsing, so there's a lot of wallets that won't get paid for sure!

What are your intentions, really?

Would it be so hard to share even a one liner in here? Huh

waldistons

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:55:45 PM

Just posting this so everyone knows - there is a bug in Dice game - it ignores and unchecks max loss when you use robot to play the game. This is unfair, I lost 11 coins in this game and it's half of what I've mined. Feel free to tip me at the yellow moon address in signature. Cheers.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ficklepickle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:01:19 PM

Yellowcoin could do a cool donation project working with grains in developing countries or something. 

Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:04:39 AM

Mining on dedicated pools has given me roughly 1000 YC for over 24 hours worth of mining.  I am getting 2.7MH WU:  Are they ripping me off or is that normal considering their site says I should of at the time been on 1900 a day.
Am curious as to what others are getting on others pools as dedicated never seem to give me the amount it should no matter what coin I mine there.  Would be nice to find out other peoples experience with this pool as I am about to quit it for good and never go back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: