Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:16:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ 1M YC Giveaway ★★ Hurry up, all gone in 3 days!!  (Read 34339 times)
YCproject (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:35:12 PM

Hello, i registered with ID 187466 why i still receive nothing right now???

What's is wrong???

Understand nothing!!!!!!

Always like that in my life!!! Never chance!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks soo much i do it for nothing!!! I'm waiting for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry we know someone may be missed. Don't worry. Just wait and resubmit your ID when we publish a new entrance. If it still doesn't work then we will send the free YC to you manually. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused!

Let's Color the MOON: YJPz5rofb2h1iayWY3rSddrW1qyU
BitRock

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:36:55 PM

Received! Thanks! Grin
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:42:13 PM

What's is wrong???

Understand nothing!!!!!!

Sorry we know someone may be missed. Don't worry. Just wait and resubmit your ID when we publish a new entrance. If it still doesn't work then we will send the free YC to you manually. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused!

What you talk about new entrance??? Web site is on error right now!!!

I do what they needed for that giveaway!!!! It is not normal and more yesterday i send you a msg!!!!

That is your reply yesterday:

Hello, i register on http://www.yellow-coin.com/f/index.php with my member ID 187466 but i have change my YC add on my signature and when i want update the add on http://www.yellow-coin.com/f/index.php, he not change my YC address

What i need to do?

I keep the old or the new in my signature

Thanks

We will update it for you soon.

You update what?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
YCproject (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:57:49 PM

free give away means more fans will join in but, u didnt give all of them why? i did everything correctly but i didn't get any coin...,,,,, is this really fair giveaway ?

We also want to give all 1M YC to all the participants, but some of them didn't give us the right wallet addresses. Or we may have some errors in fetching the wallet address. That's why we will issue a second entrance for those who don't get their shares to resubmit their ID. We are still working hard on it.

MCOnyx

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:58:40 PM

Received mine and POS working. Thank you, well done.

VidioShare:  VHQRWnpV2MX9WBEnR5NbF4D2gqfkAZbW1H

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QWfwFHPJ2GMnW5cMCY6RA7vkfQsBS1P4aL
Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StF84GSmES8FSNQdTdhse95CdEYrngdro9
Hermanny

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:02:52 PM

Received my share, thanks!
ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:07:08 PM

free give away means more fans will join in but, u didnt give all of them why? i did everything correctly but i didn't get any coin...,,,,, is this really fair giveaway ?

We also want to give all 1M YC to all the participants, but some of them didn't give us the right wallet addresses. Or we may have some errors in fetching the wallet address. That's why we will issue a second entrance for those who don't get their shares to resubmit their ID. We are still working hard on it.

And you make a second and people can claim another time!!That is good for her!!!! And it's not equal because not based on the 1,000,000 you give away at start!!!

I'm hungry now!!!

Thanks you soo MUCH?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Hello, i register on http://www.yellow-coin.com/f/index.php with my member ID 187466 but i have change my YC add on my signature and when i want update the add on http://www.yellow-coin.com/f/index.php, he not change my YC address

What i need to do?

Thanks

And why you reply me you update for me and you don't do it?HuhHuhHuh??

YCproject (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:11:52 PM

What's is wrong???

Understand nothing!!!!!!

I do what they needed for that giveaway!!!! It is not normal and more yesterday i send you a msg!!!!

What i need to do?

Thanks

When we started distributing the giveaway, the submission page was closed. That's why you can't open it now.

Sorry for not sending the giveaway to you. It's our mistake. Please wait patiently for the second chance to submit your ID again. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused you!

ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:16:55 PM

What's is wrong???

Understand nothing!!!!!!

What i need to do?

Thanks

When we started distributing the giveaway, the submission page was closed. That's why you can't open it now.

Sorry for not sending the giveaway to you. It's our mistake. Please wait patiently for the second chance to submit your ID again. Sorry for the inconvenience this caused you!

I don't wait anything more!!! I'm hungry losing my time with your shit giveaway!! Keep your coin!! Signature changed!!!
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:19:10 PM

Can i have Robertos coins?  Grin
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:29:48 PM

Hi all, glad to inform you that we had concluded the first portion of our giveaway distribution. The total ID we got is 464, in which 367 are valid and 97 are invalid. The sum of all participants' activities is 21729. We have successfully distributed 736,608 Yellow Coins to valid YC wallet addresses. The lucky one who gets the most YC is ID:111810 and his/her nickname is Equate. Equate's activity is 336 and he/she gets 15,463 YC.

For those participants whose YC wallet addresses cannot be recognized by our program, some of them didn't add the YC wallet address to their signatures, others may have wrong format. We will provide another entrance for you to resubmit your ID again in a few days later. If your ID is in our database and you haven't received your free YC, please keep an eye on the progress in this topic. We will publish the new entrance as quick as we can.

Since this is the first time we give away massive YC, errors are difficult to avoid. Sorry for all the inconvenience you have! We have tried our best to make it fair, if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to tell us. We will take reasonable advices to improve our services. Thank you all!

What??
I've done everything correctly, I checked earlier and had no problems with my registration but I am including the one that failed? Omg...  Cheesy

How about this devs? I asked for a response...
YCproject (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:52:34 PM

Hi all, glad to inform you that we had concluded the first portion of our giveaway distribution. The total ID we got is 464, in which 367 are valid and 97 are invalid. The sum of all participants' activities is 21729. We have successfully distributed 736,608 Yellow Coins to valid YC wallet addresses. The lucky one who gets the most YC is ID:111810 and his/her nickname is Equate. Equate's activity is 336 and he/she gets 15,463 YC.

For those participants whose YC wallet addresses cannot be recognized by our program, some of them didn't add the YC wallet address to their signatures, others may have wrong format. We will provide another entrance for you to resubmit your ID again in a few days later. If your ID is in our database and you haven't received your free YC, please keep an eye on the progress in this topic. We will publish the new entrance as quick as we can.

Since this is the first time we give away massive YC, errors are difficult to avoid. Sorry for all the inconvenience you have! We have tried our best to make it fair, if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to tell us. We will take reasonable advices to improve our services. Thank you all!

What??
I've done everything correctly, I checked earlier and had no problems with my registration but I am including the one that failed? Omg...  Cheesy

This may be our problem. But you can definitely submit again when we are ready. All the ID in our database should be gotten their YC sooner or later. Don't worry about that. We sorry again for the inconvenience!

mugwampbro

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:00:36 PM

Received coins! Thank you very much. I don't understand the amount sent..mistake?

Name:    elcoco
Activity:    62
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    February 08, 2014, 12:40:48 PM  = 2807 yellow coin

Name:    mugwampbro
Activity:    98
Date Registered:    January 31, 2014, 02:18:26 PM  = 2572.516078

eugenetsou

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:06:18 PM

Received! Thanks! DEV!

Etccoin:EK9mWFqSPQer3216nUodQakYZgi6gM2pSv

MYCoin- 100% Free,Bittrex Exchange, Top 2 on Mintpal
[/size][/b] "NKRvNbfJSZ9TkSKfYBT26qkxmQNKnnmvZE"
mugwampbro

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:15:26 PM

I received 2807 yellow coin, Thank you so much great coin.

RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:17:48 PM

What??

This may be our problem. But you can definitely submit again when we are ready. All the ID in our database should be gotten their YC sooner or later. Don't worry about that. We sorry again for the inconvenience!
Do you mean to the 2nd round? No Thanks!
It was just a waste of time and this is not fair as well!
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:35:58 PM

didn't receive any coin here either.. double and triple checked the list to make sure I was added with the correct address. I'm sure you used a poorly coded program to double check all the sigs before distribution and my slight change (upgrade IMO) to my signature disqualified me. Its a sad day. I would like a more reasonable distribution. ShareCoin seems to be pulling it off well. Nice try anyway. Lips sealed

EDIT: maybe I don't understand how this works. Would I receive the coin from my own address? lol

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:45:22 PM

I received 12611
Thank devs!  Grin

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
One Six

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:13:24 PM

Received the coins. Dev kept his word. I will hold the coins as I believe dev's intentions are true. Good luck to everyone.
mugwampbro

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:20:52 PM

Received coins! Thank you very much. I don't understand the amount sent..mistake?

Name:    elcoco
Activity:    62
Date Registered:    February 08, 2014, 12:40:48 PM  = 2807 yellow coin

Name:    mugwampbro
Activity:    98
Date Registered:    January 31, 2014, 02:18:26 PM  = 2572.516078

Again..thank you, but I would still like to understand the process involved in who gets what. It surely isn't following your guidelines for the giveaway. Just a simple comment is all I need.............................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: