Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:08:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ 1M YC Giveaway ★★ Hurry up, all gone in 3 days!!  (Read 34339 times)
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:57:17 AM

Thanks for the coins guys, much appreciated.   Look forward to seeing how you go forward now.
hanguyen

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:11:12 PM

Got giveaway. Thanks so much!
sgtstedanko

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Hai!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:16:29 PM

still waiting on give away   Roll Eyes
holder420

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:31:51 PM

Giveaway received! Thank you YC Grin
hanguyen

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:09:33 PM

still waiting on give away   Roll Eyes
He will re-open soon.
mugwampbro

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:05:17 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 04:15:35 PM by mugwampbro

Received coins! Thank you very much. I don't understand the amount sent..mistake?

Name:    elcoco
Activity:    62
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    February 08, 2014, 12:40:48 PM  = 2807 yellow coin

Name:    mugwampbro
Activity:    98
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    January 31, 2014, 02:18:26 PM  = 2572.516078

Again..thank you, but I would still like to understand the process involved in who gets what. It surely isn't following your guidelines for the giveaway. Just a simple comment is all I need.............................

It does seem a little confusing.  Maybe their algorithm is off.  I am noticing this with other people's payouts as well and cannot make much sense of it.

Someone else with 98 received 4510.

Thanx for the response 'illiki'.. Glad (sad!) to see I'm not the only one.. Can we have a reply DEV?

bitdigger2013

Activity: 397

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:42:40 PM

Did not get the giveaway yet
lxxx

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:04:42 AM

yes, I can not receive the giveway?

have you received the geiveway?

what happened ??

Angry

YCproject (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:08:56 AM

Hi all, for those who joined our activity but didn't receive any free coins now you can update your information from the webpage below:

http://www.yellow-coin.com/f2/

You can check your status first. If your YC wallet address shows successfully in the form, please wait patiently and we will send the coins to you within 7 days. Otherwise, update your signature first and then submit your forum ID again.

To make sure our program can fetch your YC wallet address successfully, you'd better follow the instructions strictly:

1> Delete unrelated words and use either of the two sentences below only as your signature:
Let's color the MOON: your YC wallet address
Color the MOON: your YC wallet address

2> Make sure the "MOON" is in block capitals

Please update your information within 7 days and we hope all of you will get the free Yellow Coins!

Let's Color the MOON: YJPz5rofb2h1iayWY3rSddrW1qyU
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:10:44 AM

Hi all, for those who joined our activity but didn't receive any free coins now you can update your information from the webpage below:

You can check your status first. If your YC wallet address shows successfully in the form, please wait patiently and we will send the coins to you within 7 days. Otherwise, update your signature first and then submit your forum ID again.

To make sure our program can fetch your YC wallet address successfully, you'd better follow the instructions strictly:

1> Delete unrelated words and use either of the two sentences below only as your signature:

Please update your information within 7 days and we hope all of you will get the free Yellow Coins!

yay and i wont balls it up this time, honest

its still saying only 3 posts, will that update?
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:14:46 AM

Received coins. Thanks!
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:22:03 AM

This sucks.... I submitted with ONLY the Let's color the MOON: signature and it said please wait until blah blah blah...
I followed the instructions to the letter and get an error...

I have since put the other giveaways back in my signature.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
YCproject (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:37:16 AM

This sucks.... I submitted with ONLY the Let's color the MOON: signature and it said please wait until blah blah blah...

This page is used only for those who joined our activity before April 28, 2014. If you are new and your ID is not in our database, you'll be not able to get free coins. I use your ID to search and it returns nothing, which means you are not one of the 814 participants. Sorry for that.

WarrenP

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:40:09 AM

This page is used only for those who joined our activity before April 28, 2014. If you are new and your ID is not in our database, you'll be not able to get free coins. I use your ID to search and it returns nothing, which means you are not one of the 814 participants. Sorry for that.

Thanks for FINALLY telling me I am not in the list...I asked previously and was told to just "wait" and try again later...I've been watching this thread for days now to see if I made it first time round.

Good luck with your coin. I suggest you work on your communication or else people will never trust you fully.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:41:25 AM

yay think ive done it right this time
its got my valid address now
YCproject (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:02:04 AM

Thanks for FINALLY telling me I am not in the list...I asked previously and was told to just "wait" and try again later...I've been watching this thread for days now to see if I made it first time round.

Good luck with your coin. I suggest you work on your communication or else people will never trust you fully.

I checked the thread and found that you actually wanted to join our activity before April 28, 2014. But something went wrong our program even didn't fetch your ID. That's OK I can manually send coins to your account now. Please add YC wallet address to your signature again so we can manually copy that and send you the giveaway. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused you!

WarrenP

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:21:06 AM

I checked the thread and found that you actually wanted to join our activity before April 28, 2014. But something went wrong our program even didn't fetch your ID. That's OK I can manually send coins to your account now. Please add YC wallet address to your signature again so we can manually copy that and send you the giveaway. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused you!

Thank you for your consideration and for making an effort to help. Please see my signature for my YellowCoin address.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:37:47 AM

got some, thankyou kindly
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:53:34 PM

I did everything right for the giveaway, your site registered it, and I left the signature up the entire time, and received no coins. This is a completely unfair distribution.

It's unbelievable that you're not even trying to correct the distribution mistakes, and you took down the distribution page which is super sketchy!

Thanks for wasting my time, removing signature now.

100% agree with you

1000% agree with you, and f#ck YC
Kevin Lou

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:30:16 PM

I did everything right for the giveaway, your site registered it, and I left the signature up the entire time, and received no coins. This is a completely unfair distribution.

It's unbelievable that you're not even trying to correct the distribution mistakes, and you took down the distribution page which is super sketchy!

Thanks for wasting my time, removing signature now.

100% agree with you

1000% agree with you, and f#ck YC

Yes. I also received no coins. What's a Cheater.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: