Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ** Mod please delete **  (Read 1594 times)
cloudminingreport (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 06:26:00 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 08:33:29 AM by cloudminingreport

** Mod please delete **
kickbit

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 09:57:54 AM

Multi-referral blog Wink

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:43:07 PM

Your review of CEX is far from the truth, full of false facts, has not been researched at all & completely misleading. It's not a review - more a paid for advert.

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
kickbit

Activity: 276

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 12:45:40 PM

Your review of CEX is far from the truth, full of false facts, has not been researched at all & completely misleading. It's not a review - more a paid for advert.

Oh, CEX haters Smiley
I'm not cex.io advocate, but they still have lowest price on the market and ability to trade - the only way to make profit on "cloud mining".

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
IYFTech

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:48:44 PM

Oh, CEX haters Smiley
I'm not cex.io advocate, but they still have lowest price on the market and ability to trade - the only way to make profit on "cloud mining".

Oh the CEX shills  Wink

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
IYFTech

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:24:45 PM

Your comment is so vague I don't know what to make of it  Wink

Feel free to let me know some of these false facts as we are serious about providing accurate information.

A "report" is supposed to be based on research. Really, if you can't be bothered to do any research on the subject matter - why should I be bothered to provide you with the evidence/links/quotes? From the looks of it you haven't even read this "official" thread where CEX refuse to answer a single question. However, I will point out a few of the blindingly obvious mistakes/lies in your CEX advert for you, as I have a few minutes to spare:

"CEX.IO’s longstanding excellent reputation in the Bitcoin mining community" - apart from being caught red-handed double spending by a member of staff within their own network, refusing to even acknowledge it happened for about 5 weeks until pressure from many concerned community members forced them to finally admit that it was them "but the person who done it doesn't work for us anymore.....promise". Many links on the forum regarding this - find it yourself.

"Customer support: CEX.IO support typically responds to requests within hours" - are you kidding? Read the CEX thread. For every one person who gets a reply within that time frame there are ten users who wait weeks before getting a reply - if at all. Many links on the forum regarding this - find it yourself.

"Security: CEX.IO has never been hacked" - Rubbish! They and their users have been hacked on multiple occasions, again their customers were kept waiting for weeks for answers. Do a search, if you know how to. Many links on the forum regarding this - find it yourself.

Only recently they decided to delete the pricing structure from their own blog on the quiet - before raising prices to ridiculous levels. Many links on the forum regarding this - find it yourself.

I could go on & on, but I have other more important things to do than do your research for you. Read the forums. Google it. Read their official thread. Then come back & tell me & everyone here that your "review" is accurate. You won't be able to.

How much are CEX paying you for this false advertising anyway?

What a joke.

IYFTech

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:43:29 PM

I see you are you still deleting comments from readers of your paid for cloudmining advertisements...... Roll Eyes

IYFTech

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:33:28 PM

I see you are you still deleting comments from readers of your paid for cloudmining advertisements...... Roll Eyes
You are most welcome to leave an actual review on our site.

I thought that was what you were supposed to do?  Cheesy Cheesy

Isn't that why they pay you?

IYFTech

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:31:58 PM

Thank you for the wonderful email:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No subject)
« Sent to: IYFTech on: Today at 08:55:00 PM »

Just wanted to nicely tell you to fuck  off

cheers

Report To Admin
http://cloudminingreport.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How sad. Not happy with just deleting posts, you are now sending out abusive emails too?

Great PR. Mature. Very professional.

Reported to Admin.

cloudminingreport (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:54:14 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 05:22:45 AM by cloudminingreport

We also have a Cryptsy MN1 review (we don't recommend purchasing these for cloud mining as they will never be profitable): http://cloudminingreport.com/reviews/cryptsy-mn1-bitcoin-cloud-mining-contracts-review/

And our review of the newest bitcoin cloud mining platform Skycoinlabs

We even caught up with the owner of Skycoinlabs to find out a little about their operation, although they are a very new company it looks promising. They even offer live phone support - however as always we encourage you to conduct your own due diligence.

http://cloudminingreport.com/reviews/bitcoin-alt-coin-and-litecoin-cloud-mining-skycoinlabs-review/

There is a lot more coming soon stay tuned!

cloudminingreport (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:11:17 AM

We actually tried to take on board IYFTech's (and his sock puppet account's) feedback regarding one of our reviews but we have found him to be impossible to work with.

He keeps lying, making up false accusations and saying we are "bullshit" (on other threads beyond this one) just because he doesn't like one of the services we review.

Yes we are an affiliate of many of the services we review - but none of them get any special treatment and none of them are paying us any extra. It is illegal for us to lie regarding this and we are telling the truth.

From now on this thread will be used to show updates of our latest reviews and to take on board feedback from forum members who are more reasonable.

We encourage anyone to submit a review of their personal experiences with the cloud mining services on our site and we will publish it!
cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:33:32 AM

After reading your article, then reading the points IYFTech bought to your attention, I have to say that I find your response not only childish but foolish also. IYFTech made some extremely valid & legitimate points about CEX which you have completely ignored, and it seems continue to ignore.

Sending abusive emails to members who highlight your mistakes is just wrong, but does fall in line with your journalistic skills - not to mention your social skills.

Does my comment mean I will be receiving hate filled emails too?  Roll Eyes

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:15:53 AM

Sorry, but I completely disagree.

What you wrote about CEX was wrong. It was false & misleading information. A lie, which in anyone's book can be commonly described as "bullshit".

To quote:
"CEX.IO’s longstanding excellent reputation in the Bitcoin mining community" - apart from being caught red-handed double spending by a member of staff within their own network, refusing to even acknowledge it happened for about 5 weeks until pressure from many concerned community members forced them to finally admit that it was them "but the person who done it doesn't work for us anymore.....promise". Many links on the forum regarding this - find it yourself.

"Customer support: CEX.IO support typically responds to requests within hours" - are you kidding? Read the CEX thread. For every one person who gets a reply within that time frame there are ten users who wait weeks before getting a reply - if at all. Many links on the forum regarding this - find it yourself.

"Security: CEX.IO has never been hacked" - Rubbish! They and their users have been hacked on multiple occasions, again their customers were kept waiting for weeks for answers. Do a search, if you know how to. Many links on the forum regarding this - find it yourself.

Only recently they decided to delete the pricing structure from their own blog on the quiet - before raising prices to ridiculous levels. Many links on the forum regarding this - find it yourself.

All true facts. This was pointed out to you by other members of the forum also - but you didn't insult them or send them abusive emails (to my knowledge) - only him? The reason you have had to constantly edit your review is because members of the forum corrected you - you should be thanking them - not insulting them. The very first reply in your OP thread was 100% correct also:

Multi-referral blog Wink

This is exactly what it is - only you sprinkle your reviews with glitter, buff them up to make them squeaky clean & generally lie (aka bullshit) in the hope that hapless unsuspecting noobs will click on your referral links and make you a few satoshi.  Hardly an "Honest Review" is it? (although I see you have removed that part from your header now also - a wise move - you should do the same to the blog also).

If you regret sending abusive emails to forum members, then I presume you have apologized to whoever you sent them to.

Yes, you got off to a very bad start indeed, then proceeded to make matters worse for yourselves. And some.

Thank you, I just had to get that off my chest. I will now leave you alone to do your thing Wink

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
sydneyjames

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 01:57:04 AM

Oh, CEX haters Smiley
PB mining is way cheaper plus, there NO fee's whatsoever. Check em out here -
https://pbmining.com/images/banner3.png
IYFTech

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:24:41 AM

Quote of the year?  Cheesy Cheesy

Calling us "bullshit" seems childish too. He said it first.

Thanks cathoderay.

And no, I haven't received an apology......... Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: