Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit the bitcoin accepting wuala services they suck  (Read 541 times)
pekv2 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:36:52 AM

I quit the bitcoin accepting wuala services, I was actually gonna order some more space.

Their upload and download sucks sucks sucks sucks. upload stays at like 70-100KB/s LOL@download 60-600KB/s. Bandwidth limits were unlimited in the program before uninstall.

I am uploading to my google drive at 1.4MB/s my speeds connection limit plus I get 15gig for free.

Oh yea not to mention but overlayicons makes the PC bluescreen if gone into safemode LOL uninstall wuala overlay icons your problem will be fixed. lacie sucks balls.

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:04:06 AM

I used to use Wuala for soem backup stuff but my experience was similar to you. What's worse, the upload process was on hiccups every now-and-then despite of my strong and steady internet connection.

I've now switched to Mega. Check it out, it has 50GB free space, is encrypted and has an outstanding sync app. I am very impressed by it, synced my 8 GB data in couple of ours.
pekv2 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:13:43 AM

I used to use Wuala for soem backup stuff but my experience was similar to you. What's worse, the upload process was on hiccups every now-and-then despite of my strong and steady internet connection.

I've now switched to Mega. Check it out, it has 50GB free space, is encrypted and has an outstanding sync app. I am very impressed by it, synced my 8 GB data in couple of ours.

Same exact crap man. Yea I don't need much just important backup if a tornado hits the house ect. 15 gig is plenty for me and only use like 9 gigs on google drive web upload not app sync.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:19:35 PM

Try Copy.com .They offer 15 GB cloud storage free.Although they don't accept Bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: