Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [On stock] 820G Hash Avalon3 Asic Bitcoin Mine, low price  (Read 1216 times)
Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:08:28 AM

[On stock] 820G Hash Avalon3 Asic Bitcoin Mine, low price

Dear All,

Here is Bit-winkor (Segree Digital), Above is Avalon 3, 820G Bitoin miner.

Stock is limited, if you want, please contact with us as soon as possible! Waiting for you!

Specification:

1.  Power consumption: 1100W
2.  SPEED: 800-820GH/S
3.  Note: 3 modules, each module include 35pcs Avalon3 ASIC Chip. Totally 105pcs avalon3 chip. Each   Chip works 7.7G. Totally 808G.
4  Power environment: 110V-220V

Since the price is depend on the quantity, If you want to buy, please Contact:

Amenda:  info@winkor.com       Skype: amanda2007520
Jesscia:   Sales2@winkor.com     skype: Jessica-yh88     

We can offer you the best price.

Payment:

T/T
Bitcoin
Paypay (4% fees)

Bit-winkor (Segree Digital ) local in Shenzhen China where is near the
Shenzhen Airport, welcome to visit our factory.
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:38:33 PM

(obligatoy “ESCROW?“ yell)
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:50:13 PM

If this turns out to be a scam I cant wait for the creative alternatives for Bit-winker, Ammenda and Jessica @ winker.com  Grin
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:36:09 PM

http://minersource.net/products/800-gh-sec-avalon-g3-40nm-bitcoin-miner

^That is the Gen3 Avalon 800GH.    It uses a server power supply and 3 modules in a 2U form-factor.

whatever this is, is not the same. This looks like another A1-based miner.  Proof of the internals is 100% required before anyonbe sends money here.

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:41:44 PM

Is this a Group Buy? Or simply advertising? Why not state price too?

jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:50:12 AM

http://minersource.net/products/800-gh-sec-avalon-g3-40nm-bitcoin-miner

^That is the Gen3 Avalon 800GH.    It uses a server power supply and 3 modules in a 2U form-factor.

whatever this is, is not the same. This looks like another A1-based miner.  Proof of the internals is 100% required before anyonbe sends money here.

That's an interesting looking gen3, mine looks identical to that in the OP (bought from lketc - http://www.lketc.com/engoods/show/580.aspx).
MWNinja

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 07:05:11 AM

We have 8 of these units from Winkor/Segree Digital and they run great. We did have a minor issue that they all had the same ethernet MAC address, so they wouldn't play on the same network until we overrode the MAC in the TP link firmware, but once that was solved they have been hashing away ever since.

Amanda is very responsive and communicative, and the company has been fully vetted.  We have a problem with our first 2U batch and they are handling it very professionally. I think thats the true measure of professionalism, is how a company handles the inevitable issues that will arise. 
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:19:37 PM

We have 8 of these units from Winkor/Segree Digital and they run great. We did have a minor issue that they all had the same ethernet MAC address, so they wouldn't play on the same network until we overrode the MAC in the TP link firmware, but once that was solved they have been hashing away ever since.

Amanda is very responsive and communicative, and the company has been fully vetted.  We have a problem with our first 2U batch and they are handling it very professionally. I think thats the true measure of professionalism, is how a company handles the inevitable issues that will arise. 

I had 2 units in their first batch - hence whY i have 2 different looking units. They have done nothing about the fact that my units are way out of spec.
cesarm

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:02:16 PM

I had 2 units in their first batch - hence whY i have 2 different looking units. They have done nothing about the fact that my units are way out of spec.

Bob,

How many asics are in your machines ? 150 or 105 ?

What kind o hashing are you getting ?
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:16:20 AM

Bob,

How many asics are in your machines ? 150 or 105 ?

What kind o hashing are you getting ?

Based on the speed, 105.

Less than 750gh on all 3.

Now all they are offering me is a shitty discount on further boxes... why would I do that?
Segree-bitwinkor (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 04:40:29 AM

(obligatoy “ESCROW?“ yell)
sorry, we not accept ESCROW, you can pay by T/T and BITCOIN (according the rate, and add 1.5% charges)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: